nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

DonFck wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

Zimmer wrote:

Diving is, unfortunately, now part of the game. It's ugly, makes football look bad, but it's there. Deal with it.
Post match review, with harsh disciplinary action against player and club.

UEFA wrote:

Following last night's UEFA Champions League semi-final first leg between Real Madrid CF and FC Barcelona, UEFA has opened the following disciplinary cases against the clubs.

The case against Real Madrid is in relation to the throwing of missiles, a pitch invasion, the red card shown to Pepe, the dismissal of coach José Mourinho, as well as the inappropriate statement given by Mr Mourinho to the media after the match (UEFA Disciplinary Regulations, Article 5 – Principles of conduct), not the blatant acting of Angel di Maria.

The case against Barcelona regards the red card administered to José Pinto, not the rampant diving by Dani Alves.

Both cases will be heard by the UEFA Control and Disciplinary Body on Friday 6 May.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Sturgeon wrote:

Diving in most teams is rare, Barcelona play great football but spoil it, there is no other team that dives as much as Barcelona, none.

And bollocks is it just a few times.
Eh. What? Diving with Barcelona has only occurred in the last few Clasicos. Please watch more La Liga football before you make stupid statements like that.

Diving isn't rare. Not anymore. There have been plenty of controversial penalties and cards in the Premier League due to diving, stop being so biased.

Bollocks to just a few times? Please show me the COUNTLESS number of times (as you make it out to be) that Barcelona players have dived this season. Please do, I want to see this for myself.

Also, as for the "rampant diving" by Alves. Pepe was still showing studs, he still made contact and Alves still got flipped over by the challenge. Yeah, he exaggerated it because contact wasn't severe, but it was still a clear Yellow, and my feeling is that from where Wolfgang saw the challenge, it looked a lot worse than it was. It was stupid of Alves to exaggerate, but it was still a clear foul.

On both occasions on El Clasico where players dived (Pedro and Alves, Sergi doesn't count because nothing was given) both occasions CLEARLY merited a yellow card, but the players didn't have to exaggerate it to such an extent. By FIFA regulations both tackles were inappropriate and clear yellow cards. I'm trying to be objective on all of this because I hate diving, and I have never liked Busquets for his pathetic attitude towards it, but you guys are just showing hatred towards this.
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

Zimmer wrote:

Also, as for the "rampant diving" by Alves. Pepe was still showing studs, he still made contact and Alves still got flipped over by the challenge. Yeah, he exaggerated it because contact wasn't severe, but it was still a clear Yellow, and my feeling is that from where Wolfgang saw the challenge, it looked a lot worse than it was. It was stupid of Alves to exaggerate, but it was still a clear foul.
I think the Ref was also compensating for failing to give a card for Pepes earlier clear yellows during the same match.
I need around tree fiddy.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5238|Cleveland, Ohio

Sturgeon wrote:

Diving in most teams is rare, Barcelona play great football but spoil it, there is no other team that dives as much as Barcelona, none.

DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

11 Bravo wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

DBarcelona play great football but spoil it, there is no other team that dives as much as Barcelona, none.
That's impossible, there's not a single Italian on the squad.

Really, nobody watches Serie A? If you think Barca dives.. ..I mean.. damn!
I need around tree fiddy.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6325|New Haven, CT

Zimmer wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

Eh. What? Diving with Barcelona has only occurred in the last few Clasicos. Please watch more La Liga football before you make stupid statements like that.

Diving isn't rare. Not anymore. There have been plenty of controversial penalties and cards in the Premier League due to diving, stop being so biased.

Bollocks to just a few times? Please show me the COUNTLESS number of times (as you make it out to be) that Barcelona players have dived this season. Please do, I want to see this for myself.

On both occasions on El Clasico where players dived (Pedro and Alves, Sergi doesn't count because nothing was given) both occasions CLEARLY merited a yellow card, but the players didn't have to exaggerate it to such an extent. By FIFA regulations both tackles were inappropriate and clear yellow cards. I'm trying to be objective on all of this because I hate diving, and I have never liked Busquets for his pathetic attitude towards it, but you guys are just showing hatred towards this.
It ruins the game for me as a non-obsessed viewer because fouls have such a substantial impact on the outcome of a match.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6573

diving is shit, needs to be stopped

it is cheating
justice
OctoPoster
+978|6742|OctoLand
There's so many easy ways to stop it too.

For example, allow post match disciplinary against it. If Uefa/FA etc... deem it be a blatant dive after analyzing the video, ban them for 1 match, you wont see anybody diving then, it would have to be rally blatant though, like Mascherano from that Madrid game.
I know fucking karate
Racoon_Flyer
+10|5936|Cambridge, UK
Amazing how one of the worst football matches I have watched in awhile takes up 90% of the sport catergory on youtube...
mikkel
+383|6603
Time to watch grown men shed tears at the slightest provocation.
mikkel
+383|6603
Much, much better than the first leg so far. The last 15 minutes of the first half were amazing.
mikkel
+383|6603
Fucking Mascherano.
Spamtheban
Undsiputed BF2s FIFA champion of all time
+132|4844|Stoke
game over
mikkel
+383|6603
Motherfuckers. My stream died. D:

Last edited by mikkel (2011-05-03 13:11:03)

Spamtheban
+132|4844|Stoke
or is it?

1-1
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51
Omg Mascherano is such an idiot..
Sturgeon
+488|4942|Flintshire
VDS, Rafael, Smalling, Evans, O'Shea, Valencia, Scholes, Gibson, Anderson, Nani, Berbatov

Subs;
Kuszczak, Evra, Owen, Giggs, Chicharito, Fletcher, Vidic
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6566|Area 51

Sturgeon wrote:

VDS, Rafael, Smalling, Evans, O'Shea, Valencia, Scholes, Gibson, Anderson, Nani, Berbatov

Subs;
Kuszczak, Evra, Owen, Giggs, Chicharito, Fletcher, Vidic
No Rooney, mmk.
Sturgeon
+488|4942|Flintshire
Had a tight Hamstring yesterday so didn't train, neither did Fabio, he's resting players for Chelsea on Sunday, but still, a big loss to not have him available to come off the bench if needs be.
Spamtheban
+132|4844|Stoke
its alright, you have michael fuckin owen
Spamtheban
+132|4844|Stoke
nice one man u
Sturgeon
+488|4942|Flintshire
BOOM dropping GBOMBS up in dis bitch

If Iniesta had played that through ball the world would orgasm
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4969|Dundee, Scotland.
Haha smalling nearly sclaffed that wide. Offside tho
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
Well that wasnt offside anyway.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
If united keep playing like this I think they're gonna end up knocking 5 or 6 past them tonight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard