redfoxster
Chopper Whore Extraordinaire
+3|6791
So, im playing on FuShe Pass and this AA gets up on the hill overlooking our (USMC) base, effectively keeping our chopper on the ground, so I take a jeep and drive forever around and come up behind him, he doesnt know Im there.  im Engineer, i place 4 anti-tank mines around the base of his AA, so that he cant move, he still doesn't know im there.  so, im thinkin "how can I get him to move?" I know, ill throw a nade at him and he'll turn and come to pwn me and kill himself.  so nade goes away, and instead of him be distracted, he just explodes, and starts screaming, how the fuck did I get AT mined without moving, blah, blah, blah.  I was laughing so hard, so moral of the story, nade + at mines = big explosion
Incontrovertible
+1|6791|Brisbane, Australia
My friend doesn't waste a nade, he shoots 'em with his shotgun. The sound when it hits armour is often impressive enough to make someone move. If that doesn't work, then by all means throw a nade

Nice work though.
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6815|Barrington, RI
I got Tk'd by some dumb shit whith a Gp-30 in this manner.  i was bored and had laid all of my AT mines one on top of the other in a little alcove on Karkand where they wouldn't hurt anyone. well the guy must have been on crack or something becasue he sees the mines, shoots them with bullets and then lops a GP-30 round into them at point blank range, blowing us both up. I was pissed.  so I kind of side more with your victim on this one.
Kanil
"Aff, Star Colonel!"
+37|6780|Internet!
I have a similar story with mines, I recently learned that you can blow them up with grenades, and they cause a chain reaction, blowing other mines up. So I threw five mines down around a flag, carefully placed so I could remotely detonate them with a grenade. (Like C4, y'know. But fancier.)

So I hide in my little spot, and wait. A friendly sniper was aparently facinated by my arrangement of mines, as he was staring directly at them. Anyway, a enemy tank drove up, and fired at me (or the sniper, not sure which), the tank shell hit me, killed me, detonated the closest mine, which set off the other four, and blew the sniper incredibly high into the air.

And I didn't even get punished.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard