BabySpinach
Phone Spammer
+207|6605|Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

jord wrote:

BabySpinach13 wrote:

Hyper wrote:

teamswitching was a bad choice of words.
in the 20 or so times ive played with him he makes sure hes playing on the chinese side of wake island
if hes on the US side he switches to make sur ehe plays chinese
if we all did that wed never get to kill any of the americans
Anytime Bush was playing Wake as China is directly because of me.  I needed really easy wins for War College.  Which I have now so we usually play as US.  Unless we want to go MEC for Sharki.  Wake is extremely boring as China.  It's just a big carrier/island rape.  We still play as China sometimes because I need China time for my Medal.   But other than that, we love to play US on Wake.
Do you know bushviper in real life?
Haven't met him but I talk with him everyday.

zimmer92 wrote:

you see guys......although bushviper owns in the jet, noobs can still take him down with another jet because of the misiles, that is why he plays in OPERATION CLEAN SWEEP, because the only thing stopping him from owning is the shitty AAs and lets be honest, a good dive bomb and theyre fucked. i hate OCS
yes i think he IS VERY good all round.
i mean, i bet that most of those deaths in the plane have been in WAKE, because he got the F-35B and some noob was in the J-10 and shot him down, once your after burners are up and he is still behind you......well lets just say noob [J-10] bushviper , all the planewhores must agree, that when you go on wake, you are praying that you get on the CHINESE side. coz then you dont die for the whole round.
yeah true it is possible to own with the F-35b but if the other guy knows just a bit about flying and persists on following, there.....isnt much hope....
bushviper.......prove me wrong..........then i will bow down to you as the god of all gods
Yes, we used to all play Operation Cleansweep.  No we haven't played it in about 5 months.  It sucks.  So boring.  Bush and I know better than to fly those crappy F-35's.  Wake for U.S. is a ground battle.

Last edited by BabySpinach13 (2006-04-16 15:33:15)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6660
OOooo Bush viper OhHhHh ooooooooo Bush viper ur so great. U own me ooooo i wish i cud be just like you and kick ass at this game ARGhhhh. Ok im not knocking the lad cuz he doesnt come on and boast about how l33t he is. But you lot are talking as if hes god. Yes hes mastered a video game that requires the movement of your eyes and fingers and a slight tad of brain power.

Next it will be " i once got shot by bush viper it was amazing" "i was on his squad once he was such a team player i love him"
HisInfernalDeath
+23|6738|Belgium

Capt. Foley wrote:

HisInfernalDeath wrote:

Capt. Foley wrote:

and all u can do is sniper and armor whore
what are they supposed to do after that get the 100 hours for each class
make a new class appear so they dont "whore" medic or engi like me
and what about veichals
this game is FOR veichals
go play CS idiot
Mm, loose the temper m8, maybe you just have to pull that buttplug out of your ass before posting something here.

I dont know what "veichals" are.. so go get some education before typing.

I guess the only words you CAN type are the words your dad calls you all the time.. like idiot.

Go play with your dolls now.
u can tell when someone is a little bitchy nerd
I love u 2 man
Fredrik
i hate you all
+201|6662|Norway
This guy is a bit good with the J-10 I guess: {pla}aviator
SteikeTa
+153|6761|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Yeah, that {pla}aviator is good! The only time he dies is during lag... or trying crazy and insane things...
0v3rKi11
+-1|6608|Woodhaven NY

zimmer92 wrote:

you see guys......although bushviper owns in the jet, noobs can still take him down with another jet because of the misiles, that is why he plays in OPERATION CLEAN SWEEP, because the only thing stopping him from owning is the shitty AAs and lets be honest, a good dive bomb and theyre fucked. i hate OCS
i mean, i bet that most of those deaths in the plane have been in WAKE, because he got the F-35B and some noob was in the J-10 and shot him down, once your after burners are up and he is still behind you......well lets just say noob [J-10] bushviper , all the planewhores must agree, that when you go on wake, you are praying that you get on the CHINESE side. coz then you dont die for the whole round.
yeah true it is possible to own with the F-35b but if the other guy knows just a bit about flying and persists on following, there.....isnt much hope....
bushviper.......prove me wrong..........then i will bow down to you as the god of all gods
Dude I was playing with bushviper on wake and we were on USA and he was owning all those J-10 users...And the J-10 is the queen of the game, so dont say OCS is easy it isnt with all the AA it makes it hard to even stay up in the jet.

BUSHVIPER is the best player I have seen yet and if you think you can take him out in the jet try but you wont succed
Hiei987
+20|6705
A noob will not shoot down a good pilot just because he is in a J10. That would however go for good pilot vs. good pilot.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6770|Scotland

0v3rKi11 wrote:

zimmer92 wrote:

Dude I was playing with bushviper on wake and we were on USA and he was owning all those J-10 users...And the J-10 is the queen of the game, so dont say OCS is easy it isnt with all the AA it makes it hard to even stay up in the jet.

BUSHVIPER is the best player I have seen yet and if you think you can take him out in the jet try but you wont succed
ive never played with him , so i cant really say, but i have taken out a few good guys in the plane, such as COLONY (in the top 10 of aviators) and kiotee (amazing pilot)
but if you say so.........
Lime
[Bf.Nut] - No Use Talking
+23|6758|Singapore

maef wrote:

You might also want to take a look at Lime.

His stats are amazing. Especially his win:loss ratio. If he didn't "win teamswitch", that means he's a fucking one man team.
Stalker alert

P.S. I don't care about my W/L ratio, it just comes from playing for the team.
[FYM]YoHighness
+11|6572|tking your ass
All I gotta say is that I finally got on a server and killed him.  This screenie, of course, was taken after he killed me a few times (I dont screenshot deaths!).  BushViper doesn't cheat!  He doesn't have to, he just knows how to kill with anything and everything.  Quit hating, learn some respect and learn every aspect of the game.

https://www.fuckyallmotherfuckers.com/images2/bushviper.jpg
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6671|California
Its amazing how he has 248 knife kills per hour, how does he dooooooo that?
Skruples
Mod Incarnate
+234|6714

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

Its amazing how he has 248 knife kills per hour, how does he dooooooo that?
Only pulls out the knife when he knows he's gonna kill someone with it.
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6671|California
still in the 7 or 8 hours he was holding a knife 1865 people died.

meaning 248 per hour
Fuzzball_the_Shooter
The Photographer.
+81|6718|Central Valley,California

[FYM]YoHighness wrote:

All I gotta say is that I finally got on a server and killed him.  This screenie, of course, was taken after he killed me a few times (I dont screenshot deaths!).  BushViper doesn't cheat!  He doesn't have to, he just knows how to kill with anything and everything.  Quit hating, learn some respect and learn every aspect of the game.

http://www.fuckyallmotherfuckers.com/im … hviper.jpg
I could imagine the yelling on the TS channel after that...
KingLou
Banned
+79|6637|Las Vegas
For the people that say any n00b in a J10 can own a good pilot in something else........that's simply not true.  I evade and shoot down J10s in the F35 all the time.  It's not as easy as doing it the other way around......but I do it regularly.............and it's more fullfilling too.

Hell, I even shoot down the J10s with the F15.........and I don't even consider myself a very good pilot.....maybe just above average.  I would say average, but I think I probably win 80% of my dogfights.

KiL
=11th.cav=Lee
+1|6686|Waddinxveen, The Netherlands

0v3rKi11 wrote:

I don't know about you guys, but who do you think is the best player on the leaderboards all around?

Too me it is #9 Bushviper HE IS BEAST... Give him a jet and he wont die, same with the gun..BUSHVIPER if you are reading this you pwn
in my opinion the same goes for 'masila'
[tlv]TDL
+7|6672
I've not played against Bushviper, but his stats is not awsome, they're nice, very nice, he got good stats in every aspect. But not really high stats in anything. 26 in plane.... ok, 12 in armor...good, nearly 3 with assualt rifles. Yes, the only thing I can match him on is plane kd on my new account, and even there I think his far better then me. But I'm sure he is crushed like nothing by the people who really knows their stuff, thoose people are not an avarage sight on public servers, they only apear in clan matches.
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6709|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

He's okay, but with 1370 hours anyone would have the same stats too.
lol coming from the guy with a 1.5 spm 1kdr after 955hours, lol, keep dreamin son
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6671|California
I stated "ANYONE" Not "ME"

Im an infantry whore, if any vehicle its transport, Id OWN him on foot.

*Ducks and hides for cover*

INCOMING!!!!!!
slidero

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

INCOMING!!!!!!
When you compare your 0.78 ratio to his 2.37 I kind of doubt it
HeavyMetalDave
Metal Godz
+107|6671|California
Holy moly look at u, hows that aimbot working for u?
JohnnyBlanco
+44|6584|England
Your all pissed, he's a vehicle whore uber geek. Though he does have many shiny medals.
Hiei987
+20|6705

HeavyMetalDave wrote:

INCOMING!!!!!!
Infantry whores suck at infantry.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6802|Singapore

JohnnyBlanco wrote:

Your all pissed, he's a vehicle whore uber geek. Though he does have many shiny medals.
You just bitchslapped him and sucked his cock in the same sentence.
panderiz
+32|6780
he's not bad in vehicles

On the ground he's fairly average, inf kdr around 2.3 is nothing special, good but not great.

The best player, wtf stats mean nothing. Being good in pubs means stuff all. Caliber of the opposition and if you are in a squad that is working together makes a huge difference.  So many factors.  I know of dozens of people that based on stats would wipe the floor with him.

great rounded player though.

Last edited by panderiz (2006-05-14 21:47:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard