Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6619|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Kmar wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool; than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. - Lisa Simpson
I promise you Lisa Simpson did not come up with that..lol
My grandma used to say that also.
I see a lawsuit with orchestral music coming for nana for a copyright violation

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6298|what

Kmar wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool; than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. - Lisa Simpson
I promise you Lisa Simpson did not come up with that..lol
https://img64.imageshack.us/img64/8828/facepalmah.gif
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5731

Charles Manson breaks silence to warn of global warming
Refusing to discuss whether he still posed a danger to society ahead of a parole review scheduled for next year, he instead warned of a "greater danger" – that of global warming.

"Everyone's God and if we don't wake up to that there's going to be no weather because our polar caps are melting because we're doing bad things to the atmosphere," he said.

"The automobiles and fossil fuels are destroying the atmosphere and we won't have air to breathe.

"If we don't change that as rapidly as I'm speaking to you now, if we don't put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we've butchered, if we don't go to war against the problem ..." he added, trailing off.

He went on to describe the US President as "a slave of Wall Street".
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne … rming.html

Well fuck, I'm convinced.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6746|132 and Bush

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Eifa
Never regret anything that ever made you smile.
+923|6017|00770
hallo
No, I don't need an attitude adjustment. You just need to fuck off.
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6657|Gold Coast
sup
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Eifa
+923|6017|00770
am sick and working
had an awsm vacation tho
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6619|6 6 4 oh, I forget

Hullo

I was home for a few days too. Had a hefty bellyflu for some days. Was spraying stuff out both ways. Gotta say it's good workout for the sixpack.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6298|what

of beer.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Eifa
+923|6017|00770

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hullo

I was home for a few days too. Had a hefty bellyflu for some days. Was spraying stuff out both ways. Gotta say it's good workout for the sixpack.
when we got home monday evening i threw up the menu of the day.. after that haven't been able to eat anything proper, mostly liquids.
and it feels like my throat is all torn up from the inside
baggs
+732|6350

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hullo

when we got home monday evening i threw up the menu of the day.. after that haven't been able to eat anything proper, mostly liquids.
Gastroenteritis?
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6777|Finland

So, did any of you other Finns vote?
I need around tree fiddy.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6717

yeah i did
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6777|Finland

Toilet Sex wrote:

yeah i did
Kewl story, brah.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6717

everything i need to know about skirts is on tv soon
Eifa
+923|6017|00770

baggs wrote:

Eifa wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

Hullo

Gastroenteritis?
i'm guessing tonsillitis
Eifa
+923|6017|00770

DonFck wrote:

nou
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6489

DonFck wrote:

I heard the tru finns made a remarkable win. Following Holland to the ultra right wing?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6777|Finland

Sisco wrote:

DonFck wrote:

I heard the tru finns made a remarkable win. Following Holland to the ultra right wing?
Yeah, they got 39 seats, making them the third biggest party, as opposed to their 4 or 5 seats last term.

Their agenda includes being-anti EU, anti-Portugal package, and getting rid of all things Swedish.

Eifa wrote:

DonFck wrote:

nou
Y nawt?
Sisco
+493|6489

DonFck wrote:

Sisco wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Yeah, they got 39 seats, making them the third biggest party, as opposed to their 4 or 5 seats last term.

Their agenda includes being-anti EU, anti-Portugal package, and getting rid of all things Swedish.
Yeah, they said so on the news. Makes me sad. The EU likes Winland though. Well, apart from Holland maybe, they don´t seem to like anyone foreign
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6777|Finland

Sisco wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Yeah, they said so on the news. Makes me sad. The EU likes Winland though. Well, apart from Holland maybe, they don´t seem to like anyone foreign
Apparently at least 19% of Finnish voters who used their votes (wink wink, nudge nudge, Eifa) hate anyone foreign as well. They also hate 5% of the domestic population because their (mine too) first language is Swedish.

I hope Finland as a whole doesn't get labeled as a backwards nation of nationalistic rednecks because of this though.

The Coalition party is the winner, with Social Democrats coming in second place. So those two opposites (both pro EU, though) along with the True Finn-party may form the government. I just don't see how it can be functional, as the populist party coming in third place would have to make some serious compromises, and hence letting down each and every one of their voters. My bet is that they'll be flipflopping four years and losing voters like a motherf.. It's what I hope anyway.
Eifa
+923|6017|00770

DonFck wrote:

Sisco wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Eifa wrote:

DonFck wrote:

nou
Y nawt?
i've never voted. why start now?
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4988|Amsterdam

Sisco wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Have you ever even been here?
Sisco
+493|6489

DonFck wrote:

Sisco wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Apparently at least 19% of Finnish voters who used their votes (wink wink, nudge nudge, Eifa) hate anyone foreign as well. They also hate 5% of the domestic population because their (mine too) first language is Swedish.

I hope Finland as a whole doesn't get labeled as a backwards nation of nationalistic rednecks because of this though.

The Coalition party is the winner, with Social Democrats coming in second place. So those two opposites (both pro EU, though) along with the True Finn-party may form the government. I just don't see how it can be functional, as the populist party coming in third place would have to make some serious compromises, and hence letting down each and every one of their voters. My bet is that they'll be flipflopping four years and losing voters like a motherf.. It's what I hope anyway.
Seem like a tricky situation to be in. Germany had a similar situation once, in one of it´s states if I remeber correclty, not nationwide, and it turned governing into a mess, one party holding up each decision simply by being against it. It didn´t do them any good on the next vote though
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6777|Finland

Eifa wrote:

DonFck wrote:

Eifa wrote:

nou
Y nawt?
i've never voted. why start now?
I see. Don't take this wrong, but I think that's one shitty answer.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard