̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫
tomorrow 09:00 GMT
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4938|Dundee, Scotland.
hahahahaha wtf was petrov doing?
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6651|Disaster Free Zone
One of the best races I've seen in a while. And what a pass by Webber around the outside of Massa in turn 1.

Also lol at Petrov, I woulda shat bricks.

Edit: pic

https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/10538/Petrov.JPG

Last edited by DrunkFace (2011-04-10 03:19:38)

eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6204|S.A. Australia
Good entertaining race.  Was happy to see Heidfeld up there too, and I got some solid lulz from Alonso clipping Hamilton, mainly because about half a lap beforehand I guessed that he'd somehow fuck it up
Serious Flex
iceman785
+93|6642|Alaska, mother fucker.
i think hes got the wrong sport in mind, this is f1 not rally.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6416|Amsterdam‫
https://img846.imageshack.us/img846/4642/tumblrljg64ttbs91qbm0mn.png
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
iceman785
vettel up front again . webber in like 18th though hahahaha
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
vettel is turning into shumacher.

very impressed with pdr though!
iceman785
he's the rookie thats doing good right? and its really nice to see some other teams up front this year. cant wait for the gp tonight!
iceman785
fucking dvr wouldnt play so i only saw last 16 laps. woo hamilton! fucking webber was driving like a raped ape though, good for him.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
unreal drive from webber, stunning.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6204|S.A. Australia
Give the man a car that actually works and he might win something
Serious Flex
iceman785
Excited for quals tomorrow! fucking love turkey's track
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
bloody hell vettel wasn't even flat through turn 8 and managed 4 10ths faster...
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Not many drivers were flat through turn 8, which I think they said was down to the Pirellis? May be mistaken.

He can certainly set crazy 1-off lap times, and the fact that they did it using only 1 set of softs gives them a huge advantage for the race as McLaren proved at China. Ironically, McLaren look to have done a Redbull at China and used an extra set of tyres

Barring any reliability or crashes/mistakes, its a Redbull 1-2 with Mercedes/McLaren making up the rest of the top 6. I think the Mercedes, In Rosbergs hands will have the edge on McLaren especially off the start since they are on the clean side of the track. I cant see anyone beating Redbull (again).
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
What a start by rosberg!!
iceman785
shut up! havent watched the race yet... ill do it by midday today!
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

Camm wrote:

Was kind of expected.

But great race all round. Epic dual between Button and Hamilton in the early laps and plenty of passing by everyone in a variety of corners and straights. A little too easy for Vettel out front being able to take an extra pit stop just cause he could. Mostly clean driving, only disappointing driver was Schumacher, he just didn't look at all at home out there.

Coulthard "Schumacher just doesn't know when to give up"
Brundle "His career?
~Awkward silence~

Classic.
iceman785

DrunkFace wrote:

Camm wrote:

Was kind of expected.

But great race all round. Epic dual between Button and Hamilton in the early laps and plenty of passing by everyone in a variety of corners and straights. A little too easy for Vettel out front being able to take an extra pit stop just cause he could. Mostly clean driving, only disappointing driver was Schumacher, he just didn't look at all at home out there.

Coulthard "Schumacher just doesn't know when to give up"
Brundle "His career?
~Awkward silence~

Classic.
iceman785
Was watching kobayashi the whole race, knew he was gonna have a great drive. Do the tires suck this year or is it just me? Button went like 30 some odd laps last season on one set of options, now theyre going like 12-15? The track doesn't seem to be getting rubbered in very well either, and that klag shit is horrid. Wtf pirelli?
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
They were asked to make a quicker, faster wearing tyre and that's exactly what they delivered, and the racing has improved ten fold because of it.
iceman785
oh ok, so it's a good thing then. I thought they just had a shitty build quality. thanks for clearing that up
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6726|Scotland

iceman785 wrote:

oh ok, so it's a good thing then. I thought they just had a shitty build quality. thanks for clearing that up
Nah, they were built to shed like that and not remain shredded on the tyre.
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6702|St. Andrews / Oslo

Great race, only a shame the DRS line was put as early as it was - far too easy to pass on the straight.

Still, DRS has added a lot of overtaking, 'tis good.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6536|England

Jenspm wrote:

Great race, only a shame the DRS line was put as early as it was - far too easy to pass on the straight.

Still, DRS has added a lot of overtaking, 'tis good.
Agreed, and this is where they need some kind of "testing" if you ask me on each track to help work this out before they effectively do a Hispania and test it during a GP.
I can't wait to see where it is to be used at Spa

Melbourne wasn't quite good enough, but Malaysia and China they had the DRS lines spot on. Turkey did seem a little too easy, although as Alonso has pointed out, it was mostly due to the varying states of the tyres at Turkey that gave the huge advantage.
Which I kind of agree with, since it took them a fair few laps to be able to get past him whilst using DRS and KERS. But if thats the case, then why was it so different at other races?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard