RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6574|Area 51

GullyFoyle wrote:

Report for Duty, Facebook users!

twitter.com/Battlefield: "MISSION: Recruit 1 Million "Likes" on our Facebook page to unlock the full trailer & producer's commentary early http://on.fb.me/gSmhVu"

Battlefield 3 launched its latest Community Challenge today, with the potential to unlock early access to the 12-minute trailer for the Fault Line video series. To unlock it, you must simply head to the Battlefield Facebook Page and ...
Halfway there already
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6676

meh... SP again.
iceman785
+93|6682|Alaska, mother fucker.
Wtb mp footage of vehicle warfare. Sick of sp shit, if they put a sp in this game it should be like 1942 where it takes you thru the battles in chronological order. None of this character development bs. Wont be playing sp unless it ranks me up in mp as well like in halo reach.
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6353

iceman785 wrote:

Wtb mp footage of vehicle warfare. Sick of sp shit, if they put a sp in this game it should be like 1942 where it takes you thru the battles in chronological order. None of this character development bs. Wont be playing sp unless it ranks me up in mp as well like in halo reach.
Aight!

I recently got back into BFBC2 and thought I might finish the campaign I started a second time months ago. On my first playthrough I actually enjoyed it quite a bit (played it before touching MP), but this time I stopped playing after 20 minutes. It was so dumb, it made me cringe.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
thepilot91
+64|6245|Åland!
I just entered this thread to camplain about not seeing any new trailers recently , but then I spammed FB instead now : GIMME VIDEO
iceman785
+93|6682|Alaska, mother fucker.
There was a leaked video of the 12 min vid called bf2 footage awhile ago.  It was linked here, did it get taken down?
GullyFoyle
+25|5396

iceman785 wrote:

There was a leaked video of the 12 min vid called bf2 footage awhile ago.  It was linked here, did it get taken down?
Are you thinking of this one? (4 minutes?)

RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6574|Area 51
A thing that does bother me though is, that this is supposed to the true sequal to BF2. However it is has an entire SP campaign, now BF2 did not have that! Nor did it need it. Hopefully they won't put too much emphasis on the SP..

Kind off silly now that I think of it, such a big game and it does not even have a proper SP..:p
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York

RDMC wrote:

A thing that does bother me though is, that this is supposed to the true sequal to BF2. However it is has an entire SP campaign, now BF2 did not have that! Nor did it need it. Hopefully they won't put too much emphasis on the SP..

Kind off silly now that I think of it, such a big game and it does not even have a proper SP..:p
They're trying to expand to new markets of people... adding a SP was a given. As long as it doesn't detract from the MP, I don't mind it and will probably end up playing it. DICE is a huge company. I doubt it'll take away from the MP.
Graphic-J
The Artist formerly known as GraphicArtist-J
+196|6135|So Cal
They took off time from making 1943 for the PC along with some other caca just to use all their creative force and time on BF3.

I just hope it was well worth it. Well, worth the damn $60 at least.
https://i44.tinypic.com/28vg66s.jpg
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6547|Long Island, New York
https://img831.imageshack.us/img831/6302/1251646977318.jpg

Unlock the full BF3 video by...

Liking it on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/battlefield?sk= … 4772808486

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6746|Oxferd Ohire
yea posted 2 days ago

probably ea's doing
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5993|Perth, Australia
So does anyone think there is any chance that sniper rifles will become un-gimped in BF3?

I hate that in BC2 the sniper rifles lose all accuracy while you're moving and have no-scope accuracy when you quick scope. The game actively discourages you from using sniper rifles in CQC and promotes a camping mentality which I'm pretty certain everyone hates.

Given that the game is probably being balanced by Demise again, I don't hold much hope. But it's nice to dream.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4977|Dundee, Scotland.

Rod Foxx wrote:

So does anyone think there is any chance that sniper rifles will become un-gimped in BF3?

I hate that in BC2 the sniper rifles lose all accuracy while you're moving and have no-scope accuracy when you quick scope. The game actively discourages you from using sniper rifles in CQC and promotes a camping mentality which I'm pretty certain everyone hates.

Given that the game is probably being balanced by Demise again, I don't hold much hope. But it's nice to dream.
That's because in real life snipers don't run up to the enemy and shoot them at point blank range!
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5246|Cleveland, Ohio

Camm wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

That's because in real life snipers don't run up to the enemy and shoot them at point blank range!
this

and i love sniping on bc2.  i think rod is just one fo those spazoids who run around and doplphin dive

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-04-15 06:18:22)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6115|eXtreme to the maX
Dust signatures would even things up a lot.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
GullyFoyle
+25|5396
New trailer with mostly old footage...looks like a potential TV commercial...

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6676

Rod Foxx wrote:

Nah, you just suck.  RDS + any sniper rifle comes close enough to no-scoping in CQC.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6802|Jupiter
Fucking liek dat shit so we can get the full videooo!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/battlefield? … 4772808486
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6795|Anaheim, CA

Rod Foxx
Warblgarbl
+78|5993|Perth, Australia

Camm wrote:

Rod Foxx wrote:

Err wtf is your point?

This is a game. They can put that shit in a Project Reality mod but otherwise it's retarded.

Ilocano wrote:

Nah, you just suck.:tongue: RDS + any sniper rifle comes close enough to no-scoping in CQC.
The problem is that you can be about 5 metres away from someone, quickscope right on them and watch your bullet spray wildly. I wouldn't mind if it was just a hitreg fail but it's a decision someone made to make them lose accuracy until the scope has been up for a second.

I just think it should be removed. /opinion
11 Bravo
Banned
snipe like a man
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6507

11 Bravo wrote:

snipe like a man
prone, hidden, with two Claymores deployed, amirite?
11 Bravo
Banned
yup
Reciprocity
+721|6590|the dank(super) side of Oregon

Rod Foxx wrote:

The problem is that you can be about 5 metres away from someone, quickscope right on them and watch your bullet spray wildly. I wouldn't mind if it was just a hitreg fail but it's a decision someone made to make them lose accuracy until the scope has been up for a second.

I just think it should be removed. /opinion
quickscope?  that just sounds fucking dumb.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard