TheDonkey
Eat my bearrrrrrrrrrr, Tonighttt
+163|5687|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Looking at buying a set of batteries+charger soon,

Anyone have any experience with any specific styles/actual models?

Is there anything specifically wrong with Ni-Mh?

I was looking at Eneloop's because I've never heard a bad thing about them, but they're damn expensive (in Canada anyways)

Considering this:
http://www.dealextreme.com/p/soshine-sc … s-kit-4172
Nappy
Apprentice
+151|6199|NSW, Australia

Ive had a bad experience with dealxtreme

after countless emails which turned into abusive emails I finally recieved my camera after about 3 months

this was late 2008/early 2009

Last edited by Nappy (2011-04-14 06:27:18)

13rin
+977|6449

Nappy wrote:

after countless emails which turned into abusive emails I finally recieved my camera after about 3 months

That reminds me... Where the fuck is that camera bf2s was mailing around?
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

13rin wrote:

Nappy wrote:

That reminds me... Where the fuck is that camera bf2s was mailing around?
either KENNINGS had it, or S3V3n . . . .
13rin
+977|6449
like a 4 months ago.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
TheDonkey

Nappy wrote:

I've always had decent experiences with them, the shipping from Chinca takes a couple weeks, but it's not too big a deal, I'm rarely in a hurry.
Roger Lesboules
Ah ben tabarnak!
+316|6547|Abitibi-Temiscamingue. Québec!

TheDonkey wrote:

Nappy wrote:

I've always had decent experiences with them, the shipping from Chinca takes a couple weeks, but it's not too big a deal, I'm rarely in a hurry.
Ordered from them once...no problem at all....I dont say they are awesome, but for that time i used it it was....alright.
TheDonkey

Roger Lesboules wrote:

TheDonkey wrote:

Nappy wrote:

Ordered from them once...no problem at all....I dont say they are awesome, but for that time i used it it was....alright.
With free shipping and decent pricing, they're pretty close to awesome, just the shipping time that's a pain.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6430|UK
I think there is a new type of rechargeable that doesn't lose it's charge. Ni-Mh is pretty good but there is new types of ones worth looking at make sure you get ones with maaaasive capacity.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
Just go to the shop and get the cheapest pack

fuck
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5758|Catherine Black
they're just batteries.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

Finray wrote:

Just go to the shop and get the cheapest pack

fuck
spoken like a true scot!
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast
I bought those batteries. The exact type, but without the charger.

TBH they're just like any I've had before. I've also got enelopes, but whatever I guess. They're both alright.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard