+1,399|5405|foggy bottom
sorry you feel that way, lowing
Tu Stultus Es
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

I will gladly take your non answer to any of the questions, as an unable to answer.

wanna try again? here?

How do you rate premature babies given Burnzz's definition of human life?

When does a premature baby become human given Burnzz's definition of human life?

Is a baby really not human until passes through a hole according to Burnzz's definition of life?

and when exactly do any of you consider a fetus human life? I think this is a fair question because I can tell you in my opinion when human live occurs and that is the second of conception. So when is the second of magical transformation for human life for you?

Instead of just saying I am a brick wall, how about you just show me how I am wrong? By the way, try to do it without using toe nails, iron ore or a housefly in your argument.
You aren't worth anyone's time TBH.

I revert you to my previous picture.
yeah I always loved that age old tactic of dismissal.

Unable to answer, very well, you are excused.

anyone else wanna tell me when exactly a fetus becomes human life? I can answer to the second in my opinion, I would expect you to do the same. When EXACTLY does a fetus magically transform to a HUMAN life in your opinion? Burnzz says at the moment of birth, you all agree with that? If not WHEN?

Last edited by lowing (2011-04-11 13:04:53)

eleven bravo
+1,399|5405|foggy bottom
so sad
Tu Stultus Es
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5183|Massachusetts, USA

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

I will gladly take your non answer to any of the questions, as an unable to answer.

wanna try again? here?

When does a premature baby become human given Burnzz's definition of human life?

Is a baby really not human until passes through a hole according to Burnzz's definition of life?

and when exactly do any of you consider a fetus human life? I think this is a fair question because I can tell you in my opinion when human live occurs and that is the second of conception. So when is the second of magical transformation for human life for you?

Instead of just saying I am a brick wall, how about you just show me how I am wrong? By the way, try to do it without using toe nails, iron ore or a housefly in your argument.

Unable to answer, very well, you are excused. anyone else wanna tell me when exactly a fetus becomes human life? I can answer to the second in my opinion, I would expect you to do the same. When EXACTLY does a fetus magically transform to a HUMAN life in your opinion? Burnzz says at the moment of birth, you all agree with that? If not WHEN?
Well you just repeat the same questions over and over again, even after people answer you. If it weren't for the other people who post here, your arguments would pretty much be static.

Oh wait, they'll always be static, because you're a
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/53068/BrownBrickWall_tileable.jpg
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6728|SE London

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

wanna try again? here?

anyone else wanna tell me when exactly a fetus becomes human life? I can answer to the second in my opinion, I would expect you to do the same. When EXACTLY does a fetus magically transform to a HUMAN life in your opinion? Burnzz says at the moment of birth, you all agree with that? If not WHEN?
When it has some chance, however minute, of surviving on its own.

Until that point it is not a human life, it's a part of the mother. That's my opinion anyway.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Until that point it is not a human life, it's a part of the mother. That's my opinion anyway.
90% of the forum has given him that answer, he still won't accept it.
tuckergustav
+1,590|6060|...

That argument only applies if your opinion is swayed by whether or not the fetus can be defined as a human life.  Pro-Choice means having the choice to terminate and also having the choice NOT to terminate.

Also, if you are pro-life and have any exceptions...then you are pro-choice.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6688|Texas - Bigger than France
And what if you're the Pop?  Do you have any say?

(stands back, watches with interest)
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6728|SE London

UnkleRukus wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

He doesn't have to. It's opinion, not fact.

He is perfectly entitled to his own opinion, however mental and ill advised it may be.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Bertster7 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

He is perfectly entitled to his own opinion, however mental and ill advised it may be.
Well yes, but it's when someone forces their opinion on someone else repeatedly is when it's ignorant.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5405|foggy bottom
apartheid
Tu Stultus Es
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Unable to answer, very well, you are excused. anyone else wanna tell me when exactly a fetus becomes human life? I can answer to the second in my opinion, I would expect you to do the same. When EXACTLY does a fetus magically transform to a HUMAN life in your opinion? Burnzz says at the moment of birth, you all agree with that? If not WHEN?
Well you just repeat the same questions over and over again, even after people answer you. If it weren't for the other people who post here, your arguments would pretty much be static.

http://static.bf2s.com/files/user/53068 … leable.jpg
actually, no one has ever answered those questions, go back and check. Feel free to do so if you wish.

The only arguments you come up with involve toe nails and fuckin' iron ore. So if you don't want to answer the question WHEN EXACTLY does human life magically start? Then leave the thread.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6728|SE London

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

actually, no one has ever answered those questions, go back and check. Feel free to do so if you wish.

The only arguments you come up with involve toe nails and fuckin' iron ore. So if you don't want to answer the question WHEN EXACTLY does human life magically start? Then leave the thread.
I thought I just did, a few minutes ago....
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

how do you know when that is exactly? Some babies die at birth. Does that mean they were never a human life?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

Bertster7 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

My opinion that conception is the beginning of a human life is ill advised and mental, while opinions that compare a baby to iron ore and fuckin toe nail clippings is perfectly sound and rational to you? Go figure.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Well yes, but it's when someone forces their opinion on someone else repeatedly is when it's ignorant.
Asking a question is not forcing an opinion. It is asking a question.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

I thought I just did, a few minutes ago....
typed before you answered...obviously.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

I used neither of those arguments, good one chief.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

You also never answered the question.
When asked, it is easy for me to give my opinion to the exact moment... Why isn't so easy for you? Simply answer. When exactly does the moment of human life happen in your opinion?

Last edited by lowing (2011-04-11 13:26:06)

Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6728|SE London

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

how do you know when that is exactly? Some babies die at birth. Does that mean they were never a human life?
Yeah, pretty much. Depends when.

Would you call miscarriages "human life"? I wouldn't.

Foetuses are things with the potential to become human life, which is not to say that they already are. Much as an acorn is distinct from an oak tree, a foetus is not the same as a human life. When does an acorn become an oak tree?

Last edited by Bertster7 (2011-04-11 13:26:31)

Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6146|...
to sum it up, what seems to be important;

-independent physiological existence
-brain activity

Neither = not human

At the very least everyone can agree its human as soon as the baby is born.

I left this debate more than 10 pages ago and people are still going, Jesus

Last edited by Shocking (2011-04-11 13:30:56)

inane little opines
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6728|SE London

Shocking wrote:

to sum it up, what seems to be important;

-independent physiological existence
-brain activity

Neither = not human

At the very least everyone can agree its human as soon as the baby is born.

I left this debate more than 10 pages ago and people are still going, Jesus
^^^^^^^
This
UnkleRukus
That Guy

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

You also never answered the question.
When asked, it is easy for me to give my opinion to the exact moment... Why isn't so easy for you? Simply answer. When exactly does the moment of human life happen in your opinion?
When it has all of its organs, I stated that 5 pages ago. How can something live when it lacks the necessary organs and thought functions.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

Bertster7 wrote:

lowing wrote:

Bertster7 wrote:

Yeah, pretty much. Depends when.

Would you call miscarriages "human life"? I wouldn't.

Foetuses are things with the potential to become human life, which is not to say that they already are. Much as an acorn is distinct from an oak tree, a foetus is not the same as a human life. When does an acorn become an oak tree?
ummm no, a miscarriage is the termination of a human life. Just like any death is not considered human life. IT WAS human life.

Sorry, we are talking about human beings here, please throw the acorns in the pile along with toe nail clippings, kidneys, iron ore, maggots, and houseflies as comparisons to unborn babies.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6688|Texas - Bigger than France
I think what you are missing lowing, is that within the argument you are making...people are saying it doesn't matter, and have explained why.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard