Sturgeon
+488|5097|Flintshire
Anyway, need to shower my balls after all this exercise today, goodnight lads, have a good weekend
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

I've just realised my life would be infinitely better if I owned a tea pot. Just imagine being able to have cup after cup of tea, without needing to reboil the kettle and let it brew. Glorious. I'm going to buy one tomorrow.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

ghettoperson wrote:

I've just realised my life would be infinitely better if I owned a tea pot. Just imagine being able to have cup after cup of tea, without needing to reboil the kettle and let it brew. Glorious. I'm going to buy one tomorrow.
Strange coincidence, I bought a new one today, same as old one just bigger
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5858|College Park, MD

ghettoperson wrote:

>implying the teapot wouldn't eventually run out of tea (whoever invents the infinite teapot should get a ribbon)
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+796|6841|United States of America

ghettoperson wrote:

What's the difference between a kettle and a tea pot?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5741

You: hi
Stranger: hi
Stranger: asl
You: 20/m/nj
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

Forever alone ;;
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

DesertFox- wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

You boil the water in a kettle, you then pour the water into the teapot to make the tea, with the tea/bags and let it brew.

Last edited by coke (2011-04-08 17:33:34)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

>implying the teapot wouldn't eventually run out of tea (whoever invents the infinite teapot should get a ribbon)
Sure, but I can easily get 3 or 4 cups out of it.

DesertFox- wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Kettle is an electricy thing that boils water, tea pot is a container for letting tea brew in.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

ghettoperson wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Sure, but I can easily get 3 or 4 cups out of it.
My new pot has 1.5 litre capacity
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

Nice, I'll have to see if I can find something gigantic and insulated.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

ghettoperson wrote:

Nice, I'll have to see if I can find something gigantic and insulated.
If want insulation get a decent ceramic pot from one of the factory shops in Stoke, and then if you need to go balls out get a tea cosy.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6728

hurricane should try drinking a litre of boiling water
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

Toilet Sex wrote:

hurricane should try drinking a litre of boiling water
Only after boiling it for several months in a hard water area, and then adding some de scaler to it
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

coke wrote:

Got ff4 earlier, is anyone else having a problem on here where is doesn't automatically redirect you after you make a post?
This is pissing me off now, anyone got a solution?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6728

coastal blue

if it doesn't look too out of place in your kitchen
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke
You still at Keele? 'Cus as I said if you are go to one of the factory shops in Stoke and get a proper one on the cheap!
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

coke wrote:

You still at Keele? 'Cus as I said if you are go to one of the factory shops in Stoke and get a proper one on the cheap!
I was under the impression all that stuff was really expensive?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

ghettoperson wrote:

coke wrote:

I was under the impression all that stuff was really expensive?
Not if you go to the factory shop outlets, there's a couple still in Stoke I think, Chruchill in Stoke, Dudson in Burslem and there's the Emma Bridgewater one near Hanley, and a Portmerion one at Trentham Gardens for definite.
May well be "seconds" as in there's a fault with the pattern etc. but they a lot cheaper. If you got transport to get there they would be worth a look.

Last edited by coke (2011-04-08 17:56:22)

Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock
bunch of tea fags

<drinking tea
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

Hmmm, apparently outlet prices for the cheapest Emma Bridgewater teapot is still 35 quid. Doesn't seem like it's worth the hassle of going into Hanley for.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6728

coastal blue bad boy
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

ghettoperson wrote:

Hmmm, apparently outlet prices for the cheapest Emma Bridgewater teapot is still 35 quid. Doesn't seem like it's worth the hassle of going into Hanley for.
Fair do's
But Bridgewater is probably gonna be the most expensive, because at the moment that seems to be a "cool" brand.

Last edited by coke (2011-04-08 18:00:40)

Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6728

that's right coke

who are stoke playing tomorrow?
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6865|England. Stoke

Toilet Sex wrote:

that's right coke

who are stoke playing tomorrow?
The Tottenham Hotspur's. Cue love in between 'Arry and Tone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard