+2,398|6779|Noizyland

5:46am, I'm going to bed.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
13rin
+977|6483

Kampframmer wrote:

I dont need to carry a weapon. I guess we do live in very different worlds
I don't 'need' to either.  However if the situation arose where I was placed in a position having a pistol would help you stay on the planet a little longer...  Until they make a crystal ball that tells me what's in-store for the day so that I can avoid all possible unpleasantries .....  I'll carry.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6483

menzo wrote:

it is fucked up here, if someone breaks in your house ,and you hit him. you will probably get more shit than the robber.
That is fucked up.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam
There are so many more of these stories.
The most famous one which got the most news coverage and legal attention was of a woman that was sitting in her car, and some dude smashed her window and took her purse. She was, of course, completely in shock. She hit the gas and rammed the car against a tree, with the robber in between.
I cant remember if she got away with it, but it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't.
13rin
+977|6483

SenorToenails wrote:

13rin wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

I have a knife and CO2 bb, but i would never, and i mean never, carry them outside with the purpose of defending my self.
If i would harm someone with them, even in selfdefence, theres a big chance i'll end up in jail or with a huge fine and a record that would prevent me from getting a decent job.
We live in different worlds.  I don't even have to run and actually am protected from prosecution.   Good luck.
Maybe you already said...but what area do you live in?
Florida.
Stand your ground

Last edited by 13rin (2011-04-08 10:50:43)

Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam

13rin wrote:

menzo wrote:

it is fucked up here, if someone breaks in your house ,and you hit him. you will probably get more shit than the robber.
That is fucked up.
Out government has an almost zero tolerance policy against 'doing it yourself' if youre being robbed, attacked or shit like that
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam
When i was still studying law they told me about all the criteria for actually being able to get away without a record after self defense.
there were so many that the court would always find some excuse to prosecute you.
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6134|North Tonawanda, NY

13rin wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

13rin wrote:

We live in different worlds.  I don't even have to run and actually am protected from prosecution.   Good luck.
Florida.
Stand your ground
Fuck, it sounds like your town needs Charles Bronson.
13rin
+977|6483

Kampframmer wrote:

When i was still studying law they told me about all the criteria for actually being able to get away without a record after self defense.
there were so many that the court would always find some excuse to prosecute you.
Assuming you survive the encounter long enough to explain your action.. er reaction.
13rin
+977|6483

SenorToenails wrote:

13rin wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Florida.
Stand your ground
Fuck, it sounds like your town needs Charles Bronson.
hahaha.  The thing is that my town isn't anything nearly as hard a DC or Tampa (lived in both places too).  However every town has it few 'areas' to avoid.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam

13rin wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

Assuming you survive the encounter long enough to explain your action.. er reaction.
Well, there arent that many deadly incident here.
people dont own firearms (or any type of weapon for that matter), so defending against a murderer is almost impossible for most. Most cases of self defense comes from robberies (without firearms of course, as no one has them), assaults and stuff like destroying property
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam
I have a book full of these cases. The self defense laws were one of the things that interested me the most of that study
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6450|Amsterdam‫
like 70% of all robberies is done with CO2 guns that look real

Last edited by menzo (2011-04-08 11:03:18)

https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam

menzo wrote:

like 70% of all robberies is done with CO2 guns that look real
Wouldnt surprise me if its more.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam
okey menzo, enough of this ghetto talk, because we have nothing to complain about.

You up for halo?
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6415|'Murka

13rin wrote:

Jay wrote:

I'm putting together a knife set for my wedding registry
Get the Calphalon katana series.  Damascus baby.  I've got em' and I love em.
Send an e-mail to Parker. He can get you a good deal on knives...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam

FEOS wrote:

13rin wrote:

Jay wrote:

I'm putting together a knife set for my wedding registry
Get the Calphalon katana series.  Damascus baby.  I've got em' and I love em.
Send an e-mail to Parker. He can get you a good deal on knives...
Put a kabar on there
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam
imma play some bc2.

Anyone feel like joining?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6576

no
13rin
+977|6483

Kampframmer wrote:

okey menzo, enough of this ghetto talk, because we have nothing to complain about.

You up for halo?
meh.  annoying shits are annoying.  I feel that pain.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam
why not?
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6576

i don't have bc2
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4847|Amsterdam
get it you silly goose