UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5182|Massachusetts, USA

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

All you did was rationalize abortion. You are not addressing the fact that you are ending human life.
I really, honestly, don't give two shits about a human life at that stage. Don't care if it's my seed, or my family members seed. I don't fucking care at all. Frankly because Human to me is having coherent thought processes and they're a living and breathing organism. Is that a good enough answer for you?
Your rationalizations for abortion is not for me to judge, as long as your answer is good enough for yourself.. All my argument is, is what abortion does, and that is end human life.
It isn't a human life though...... Thats what you aren't understanding at all.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6769|Little Bentcock
It isn't human life, it's a growth attached to woman's uterus
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Adams_BJ wrote:

It isn't human life, it's a growth attached to woman's uterus
As Ty stated, it's akin to a parasite until it can function on its own.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

I really, honestly, don't give two shits about a human life at that stage. Don't care if it's my seed, or my family members seed. I don't fucking care at all. Frankly because Human to me is having coherent thought processes and they're a living and breathing organism. Is that a good enough answer for you?
Your rationalizations for abortion is not for me to judge, as long as your answer is good enough for yourself.. All my argument is, is what abortion does, and that is end human life.
It is the beginning stage of stages in human life that only ends with death. Be it at fetal stage or at 120 years old.

That is pretty much indisputable.

All of yours and others, "yeah buts" and "what ifs", are nothing more than attempts to mask that fact in order to come to terms with the morality issue that abortion raises.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

It is the beginning stage of stages in human life that only ends with death. Be it at fetal stage or at 120 years old.

All of yours and others, "yeah buts" and "what ifs", are nothing more than attempts to mask that fact in order to come to terms with the morality issue that abortion raises.
Or maybe we just don't feel like prying into others lives. Which is pretty much what this issue does.

We're looking at it from a completely different neutral stand point and you're trying to make people like us look like soulless monsters. Good one chief.

Why do you care so much about someone Else's choice again?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Or maybe we just don't feel like prying into others lives. Which is pretty much what this issue does.

We're looking at it from a completely different neutral stand point and you're trying to make people like us look like soulless monsters. Good one chief.

Why do you care so much about someone Else's choice again?
I am pro-choice. I have no desires in prying into anyone's life. In fact if you have read my posts on this forum, I am big proponent of that in a lot more issues than just abortion.

I do not care about someone's choice, I am arguing against pretending what it is they are choosing.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
So you decided to make a big argument out of this?

I honestly don't know what to say here. It seems way too stupid for words.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

I am not the one throwing a fit here threatening to rage quit over this. I am not the one trying bring sperm, maggots, parasites bacteria and flies into this discussion.  I have been calm and rational in my arguments in the face of all of that non-sense.

If you think that determining what is actually happening when you terminate a pregnancy is stupid and not worth discussing fine, we can stop.

I think however, what abortion REALLY is should first be determined before any discussions of rationalizing it can be made.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6769|Little Bentcock
No one pretends what they are doing
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6295|'straya
lowing, your argument is that abortion is ending human life.

Their argument is that a foetus is not human life.

See how the debate will go no further than just shouting at each other?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

Adams_BJ wrote:

No one pretends what they are doing
They know what they are doing. They are saving their current life style. They are getting themselves out of whatever  trouble they think a baby will bring them. They have rationalized all of this by claiming they are just disposing of cells, it is no different than killing a maggot, it has no consciousness, etc etc.....They just can not bring themselves to say they saved their life style by terminating a human life. Yes, they are pretending.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6827|Disaster Free Zone
You haven't made an argument. You've made a statement with no corroborating data.

You've also made a blanket statement implying you don't care if people commit murder, which is in total contradiction to almost everyone else and yourself.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

I am not the one throwing a fit here threatening to rage quit over this. I am not the one trying bring sperm, maggots, parasites bacteria and flies into this discussion.  I have been calm and rational in my arguments in the face of all of that non-sense.

If you think that determining what is actually happening when you terminate a pregnancy is stupid and not worth discussing fine, we can stop.

I think however, what abortion REALLY is should first be determined before any discussions of rationalizing it can be made.
Throwing a fit on an internet discussion board, lol.

Yeah, i said some dumb shit, but I removed it for a good reason. It was unprofessional and stupid. I didn't get angry over it, that's just insane.

Once again, you fail to get your facts straight.

Tell me, what makes a human different from, say, a chimpanzee. Our closest relative.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
No much. A larger brain.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

don't recall shouting at anyone.

and they are not showing a fetus is not human life, they are trying to disqualify it as life through  a truck load of irrational thought. None of which supports the idea that what is growing inside a woman during pregnancy is not human life.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

lowing wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

and they are not showing a fetus is not human life, they are trying to disqualify it as life through  a truck load of irrational thought. None of which supports the idea that what is growing inside a woman during pregnancy is not human life.
Lets end it this way then, you have your thoughts on it. We have ours.

Deal with it.

Also, do a research noob. Fetuses are not living until they develop all the necessary organs.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2011-04-07 23:31:31)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

DrunkFace wrote:

You haven't made an argument. You've made a statement with no corroborating data.

You've also made a blanket statement implying you don't care if people commit murder, which is in total contradiction to almost everyone else and yourself.
I don't consider abortion murder.

There are various forms of killing. A solder kills on the battlefield, it is not considered murder.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Yeah, i said some dumb shit, but I removed it for a good reason. It was unprofessional and stupid. I didn't get angry over it, that's just insane.

Tell me, what makes a human different from, say, a chimpanzee. Our closest relative.
biologically not much, socially and morally, do I really need to answer that? really?
UnkleRukus
That Guy

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

biologically not much, socially and morally, do I really need to answer that? really?
I forgot what I was going for there actually, never mind.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

Lets end it this way then, you have your thoughts on it. We have ours.

Deal with it.

Also, do a research noob. Fetuses are not living until they develop all the necessary organs.
I do deal with it, remember, you are the one name calling and throwing fits, not me.
link me to scientific data that shows a fetus is not life.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

lowing wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

There are various forms of killing. A solder kills on the battlefield, it is not considered murder.
It is if that person was an innocent civilian. Which one would assume a "baby" which has done nothing wrong would be.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

lowing wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

I forgot what I was going for there actually, never mind.
no problem. If you think of it, offer it up for discussion.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6798|USA

DrunkFace wrote:

lowing wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

It is if that person was an innocent civilian. Which one would assume a "baby" which has done nothing wrong would be.
Oh God, more "what ifs".
DrunkFace
Germans did 911

lowing wrote:

DrunkFace wrote:

lowing wrote:

Oh God, more "what ifs".
Ok, so foetus's are enemy combatants. Gotya.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
You know what, I think I will stop posting in here.

I don't care anymore, I just don't care enough to constitute posting about issues like this on the internet. It's not going to get me anywhere in life, it's not going to get any of you anywhere in life.

Also lowing, if this was a "fit" and a "rage quit" there would be a lot more well placed penis pictures in this thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard