jmsprovan
+18|5811|Alba

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

Python injections? wat what the hell u guys talking about.
EVE runs on a mixture of Python and C++ code, with python it is incredibly easy to modify and add (inject) code into the client to make it do stuff that it isn't meant to.
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6721|Ireland | Monaghan

Aw fuck that, bannable then. +1 for explanation though.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5483|Bolingbrook, Illinois

jmsprovan wrote:

They can.

Read up about it on PublicDemands, there is a thread where one of the guys plays with python injections and documents all the scenarios where he gets banned.
public demands is filled with retards.  ill trust my level of reverse engineering more then some random guy on public demands.  the only way they'll know is if you spam their servers with a bunch of exceptions and other data
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
ITT 16 year old brags about same script-kiddie hacking know-how that every single teenager goes through as a phase

ITT no one else cares
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5036|Massachusetts, USA
I never felt it to be important to hack some video game.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
HaiBai

Uzique wrote:

ITT 16 year old brags about same script-kiddie hacking know-how that every single teenager goes through as a phase

ITT no one else cares
uh, what?  im not a script kiddie.  im not a hacker.  reverse engineering and program interest me.

this is not a phase.  im going into computer science.  i can progran better then anyone in my ap compter class, including my teacher.

i know c++, assembly, c#, python and a few more.

now fuck off
UnkleRukus
That Guy

HaiBai wrote:

Uzique wrote:

ITT no one else cares
uh, what?  im not a script kiddie.  im not a hacker.  reverse engineering and program interest me.

this is not a phase.  im going into computer science.  i can progran better then anyone in my ap compter class, including my teacher.

now fuck off
Whats the point of hacking the game then.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6736|Oxferd Ohire

HaiBai wrote:

including my teacher.
not saying much
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
HaiBai

UnkleRukus wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Uzique wrote:

ITT no one else cares

now fuck off
its challenging and its fun.  some people like to play games.  i have more fun disassembling them through static and dynamic analysis.

It's a hobby, not to mention it helps prepare me for the future.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

RTHKI wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

including my teacher.
not saying much
Especially in the world of programming
HaiBai

RTHKI wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

including my teacher.
not saying much
i know, but im definately not some lame ass script kiddie who copy and pastes code off of hacking sites
HaiBai

jsnipy wrote:

RTHKI wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

including my teacher.
not saying much
Especially in the world of programming
hey, im 16.  give me a break
UnkleRukus
That Guy

HaiBai wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

now fuck off
its challenging and its fun.  some people like to play games.  i have more fun disassembling them through static and dynamic analysis.

Stupid idea of fun TBH.
HaiBai

UnkleRukus wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Stupid idea of fun TBH.
its the same concept of trying to solve a puzzle.  its just what i like to do
UnkleRukus
That Guy
What exactly are you "hacking" in the game anyways.
HaiBai

UnkleRukus wrote:

What exactly are you "hacking" in the game anyways.
in this game?  market bot
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
teh matr1x
HaiBai
naaaaaaaaaah

thats next month
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6674|Canberra, AUS
tbh if you're playing the market/mining game and not wanting to get some kind of computerised assistance then you're fucking weird
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343
I´m looking through EveGer for a corp I might join once I resumed my account, but I can´t shake the feeling that all this feels too much like a job in rl instead of a game
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America

Sisco wrote:

I´m looking through EveGer for a corp I might join once I resumed my account, but I can´t shake the feeling that all this feels too much like a job in rl instead of a game
Then you're playing it wrong.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6234|Texas

Sisco wrote:

Just like every MMO, you're going to have to grind a bit. However, if you can find a good PvP corp/alliance, lulz will be had.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
don't listen to yellowman... not every mmo feels like a second-job. eve is by far the worst for this. WoW doesn't feel anything like that unless you want to join a hardcore raid guild-- and even then it's normally only 2-3 nights a week, depending.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5508|America
Once you find a way to make money and a good corp, it doesn't even feel like grinding.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard