ghettoperson
+1,943|6812

wah1188 wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Or people who don't want hernias. That said I've no idea how much risk there really is.
No it's to stop you from shitting your pants. I think it offers some back support.
Oh seriously? I had no idea that was a risk... I'm going to be really scared next time I work out and haven't taken a crap before hand.
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5927|Belgium
Lol, I've been training every single time for the past 2 months with the urge to shit.

I don't know what it is, but when I eat a lot, I get really gassy. Sitting for 8 hours straight in class without being able to let one rip (they're always load ) isn't beneficial either.  After class I run to the toilet to let all the 'gas' out, then hit the gym. In the middle of the workout I'll start feeling like I have to take a dump again, but I don't stop in the middle of my workout to shit, so yeah
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6623|UK
Oh I'm talking shit about the weight lifting belts I have no idea what they do apart from offer back support. I've found creatine gave me a bit more energy to help me do reps. It kept making me piss for some reason so I'm off it.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6929|UK
They stop you putting your back out.
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6354|Roma
had a bit of a shit session just now. Squats are starting to really get hard, and bench press was awful today.
I don't know what it is with bench press, but I've always felt as if I just don't have any power while doing it. Nothing 'hurts' while I'm doing it, I just get to a point where I can't lift it. My Tri's don't hurt the next day, but I can feel it in my chest, so I guess it's just weak.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
pirana6
Go Cougs!
+691|6453|Washington St.

Kmar wrote:

pirana6 wrote:

creatine came today. i'm still not sold on it but hey, i guess that's why im trying it out right?

Me and my friend split a tub so we're gonna compare what the effect was to each of us. Starting loading phase now... Ill get back to y'all.
Drink lots of water!
Urinating has now become my new favorite only pastime. It's FUCKING annoying. Better than the alternative though...
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5005|Amsterdam
oh man, my brother is so much fun and frustration.
His idea on how to get back in the game is something like this: He wants to build some starting strength to ease into it and he does that by doing the exerices he knows best and has mastered, bench press and (db)hammer curls.
Thats how he (literally) said it. he said that he would do a proper routine afterwards (acoording to him this would involve adding flys, incline becnh press and 200 sit ups)
I want to help him, and i ask it every time, but he just refuses it.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5005|Amsterdam
Also, he does 4 sets with 12,10,8,6 reps and icreases the weight on each set. He now does it with 2.5kg, but he used to do this with 5kg in the gym (where they didnt have any lighter)
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6822|The darkside of Denver
I still cant squat for at least another week. 
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5005|Amsterdam

SonderKommando wrote:

dude.... bummer
SonderKommando

Kampframmer wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

dude.... bummer
Yea.. I was really close to 405lb's too.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6162|...
werent you planning on competing with deadlifting and such?

how long you been out for?
inane little opines
SonderKommando

Shocking wrote:

werent you planning on competing with deadlifting and such?

how long you been out for?
I was going to do a bodybuilding competition. 

I broke my foot in a football game about eight weeks ago, had to have a couple screws put in it.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6162|...
bah that sucks, first time competing? reckon you'd do good?
inane little opines
SonderKommando

Shocking wrote:

bah that sucks, first time competing? reckon you'd do good?
i dunno... my wife and my sister both compete. I think that i would have done ok, depends on how strict i am willing to diet.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6162|...
almost no drinking before a competition right?

your wife = female bodybuilder?

https://www.yanksarecoming.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/female-bodybuilder.gif
inane little opines
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5005|Amsterdam
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/56161/powermark-330-bench.jpg
this is the new bench I'm getting next thursday, no extra charge (its 30 euros more).
Fucking awesome.

So far, the fitness industry has some of the best customer service i've ever seen
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6623|UK
What's that weird seat for?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6919|Scotland

Kmar wrote:

I wouldn't take stimulants unless you absolutely feel like you need it. I used to take a Caffine/ephedrine/asprin stack before working out and it helped maintain energy.. but I crashed hard, and would have trouble sleeping if I took it after 5pm.
Never crashed on stimulants and never had trouble sleeping. Bad pre workout supplement is what it sounds like for you Kmar.

I take Controlled Labs White Flood (really quite expensive, but worth it) and I absolutely love it for a pre workout drink. It gives me that bit more energy and willpower to push through absolutely everything and even get another set. I don't get any side effects from it and it tastes great.

I also stack it with Controlled Labs Purple Wraath (intra workout) and both the things together work wonders.

If you have the cash, get something good. Look at the bodybuilding.com forums and narrow it down to the best brands and then try one.

1MR is good stuff. Not great, but it does give you a boost.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6919|Scotland

wah1188 wrote:

What's that weird seat for?
Not a seat, it's for preacher curls.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6609|Amsterdam‫
and leg thingies, see the weight bar at the bottom
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6623|UK
Oh right you rest your arms on it.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6728|Area 51
Yaaay. Did a chest excersise today to check if the pain was still there and I hardly felt it, so probably just a week more to go before I can work it again
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|5005|Amsterdam

menzo wrote:

lolwut, you in this thread?
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6609|Amsterdam‫

Kampframmer wrote:

menzo wrote: