Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6727

and how long she'd be with you before she did the same
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5919|Belgium
It's only been a year, I think. @Toilet Sex: Right now she's not doing anything 'insulting' to her bf, though. Nothing wrong with talking and hanging out.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6727

of course not, but you gave me the impression it's encouraging more than just being friends by saying you found it weird
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625
it's a bit fucking lame to say "nothing wrong with being friends and talking and hanging out", as if you're just innocent friends and everything about your social interactions is angelic and innocuous. you want to get in her fucking panties and fill her asshole. you want her mouth to be around and on your dick. give the boyfriend a break and stop forgiving your conscience with this "we're only doing stuff that friends would do" bullshit. genuine friends don't go home and fap to their female besties' facebook pictures.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jebus
Looking for my Scooper
+218|5919|Belgium

Uzique wrote:

it's a bit fucking lame to say "nothing wrong with being friends and talking and hanging out", as if you're just innocent friends and everything about your social interactions is angelic and innocuous. you want to get in her fucking panties and fill her asshole. you want her mouth to be around and on your dick. give the boyfriend a break and stop forgiving your conscience with this "we're only doing stuff that friends would do" bullshit. genuine friends don't go home and fap to their female besties' facebook pictures.
Wait wut?
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6116|Places 'n such
You wouldn't be asking for advice here if you weren't.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6787|949

Jebus wrote:

Wasn't even thinking of that, seriously. I certainly won't be the one escalating, I just found it a bit 'weird' we're spending that much time together.. Heck, we just went to a pub for a few hours too.
she's not thinking of that either. Friend zoned, no hope
13rin
+977|6634
boyfriend =/= Husband.

Go for it!
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6804

presidentsheep wrote:

You wouldn't be asking for advice here if you weren't.
This. It's not a girl problem if you don't want to fuck her.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Jebus wrote:

Wasn't even thinking of that, seriously. I certainly won't be the one escalating, I just found it a bit 'weird' we're spending that much time together.. Heck, we just went to a pub for a few hours too.
she's not thinking of that either. Friend zoned, no hope
fraid i feel the same way. you will be there when she breaks up with him and when she meets another bf. doooomed
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5639|Bolingbrook, Illinois
friend zone is overrated and stupid
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625
virgins get angry at the friendzone
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6652

Uzique wrote:

virgins get angry at the friendzone
so do wives
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6787|949

HaiBai wrote:

what do you mean by this statement?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625
does anyone else here argue and/or create drama sometimes with their other halves because they're bored?

sometimes i like turbulence. make-up sex is great.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5639|Bolingbrook, Illinois

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

it's not as big of an obstacle in a potential relationship as people make it out to be
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6652

HaiBai wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

it's not as big of an obstacle in a potential relationship as people make it out to be
sounds like someone found a steady supply of rohypnol
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6727

can't say i do that, but i've heard of it before lol
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625
im say it's a pretty big obstacle if a girl absolutely and only considers you a friend with no relationship interest or sexual attraction

in fact that's an obstacle that can only be overcome by rape or forceful coercion

what are you suggesting here haibai

we don't things that way here in the outside world, away from the catholic church
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625

Toilet Sex wrote:

can't say i do that, but i've heard of it before lol
i am fucking terrible for it. i have never been such a sucker for a girl as the one i'm with now... but somedays i'll still feel irritable or belligerent and will just get in a pissy, purely for the routine experience of being cold and pissy for a while and then warm and lovey-dovey afterwards. it's fucking awful. think i have some deeprooted habit of ruining good things for myself.

Last edited by Uzique (2011-03-29 15:50:12)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6804

That's hilarious Uzi
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625
sometimes im just a moody cunt. that and i think i like extreme emotions. i get itchy and bored when it's just 'safe' and 'easy' and routine. mundane and boring. sometimes a stormy argument and some fierce make-up sex can be a real deep-cleanse on a relationship. other times you push things too far and that relationship is over. haha.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6787|949

I don't know if I do it to create drama because I'm bored or just because I yearn for drama.  I mean, I know I don't like mindless bullshit but then I find myself creating trivial things to argue about just for the sake of it? I don't know...
Pochsy
Artifice of Eternity
+702|5698|Toronto
Drama queen.
The shape of an eye in front of the ocean, digging for stones and throwing them against its window pane. Take it down dreamer, take it down deep. - Other Families
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6625
yeah, exactly! i get so annoyed at trivial, small-minded bullshit in other people... but sometimes i'll find myself saying something that i know is controversial, or maybe even a bit upsetting, just to get into the usual fallout/make-up cycle. relationships are weird fucking things. i think i hate stability. i like to be on my toes.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard