The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6683|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
The worlds oldest football competition reaches it's climax just 2 miles away from me tommororw in the excellent Millenium Stadium. Im a Cardiff fan but would like to wish West Ham all the best in beating Liverpool.

To the rest of the world if you tune in and hear "I'm forever blowing bubbles" they arn't singing about wacko jacko and his monkey.

Come on the 'ammers
Kontrolfreq
+50|6614|Cambridge UK
Bah, Chelsea were robbed!!
mikeshw
Radioactive Glo
+130|6848|A Small Isle in the Tropics

wot! no ManUtd? bah..

=FDX=VEga
Carlos Hathcock Jr
+7|6722|'Ull, Yorkshire, England
Liverpool all the way. Come on you reds!!!
uber73
+188|6762|Brisbane
to hell with the FA cup... Go LEEDS in play offs on 21st

Kontrolfreq wrote:

Can you specify more? Do you mean on the transfers of Drogba? SW Phillips? etc etc he he

uber73 wrote:

to hell with the FA cup... Go LEEDS in play offs on 21st
Sorry mate I hate Leeds due to what was said after we knocked em out the FA CUP a few years ago in Cardiff. Also I thought all they did was kick shit out of Preston the other night.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6768|06-01
Blackburn is in europe next season! woot!

FA cup? go hammers!
uber73
+188|6762|Brisbane

1927 wrote:

Sorry mate I hate Leeds due to what was said after we knocked em out the FA CUP a few years ago in Cardiff. Also I thought all they did was kick shit out of Preston the other night.
well, u cant say that didnt bite them in the arse, but... 3-1 is conclusive mate..
besides, leeds are a premiership club.. preston aint one yet.  Leeds are the Jesus to Man Utd's Satan.... 

ergo.. Go Leeds.  Man U Wankbags
Leeds WERE a premiership club.

I'd rather see Leeds promoted than see Swansea promoted, even if that means we can't play them next season.

A lot of Cardiff lads seem quite happy that Leeds will be in cardiff for a weekend at the end of the month. hmmmmm I wonder why?
uber73
+188|6762|Brisbane
lol... it will be a good match regardless methinks.. tho, im not counting my chickens yet.

Leeds were fucked over by bad management as ya know, they didnt deserve what happened to them.   I just want to see another Leeds ManU match.. juuuuuuuust after Alan Amith makes his return to fitness... Interested to see how long he STAYS fit after that
It was us that started the downfall of Leeds, Jan 6th 2000/01 I think?? 2-1 at Ninian Park. Leeds top of the Prem us, 6th in Div 2 (now coca cola 1)

Our punishment, we now have Ridsdale and Hamman running our club.  That'll teach us.
Kontrolfreq
+50|6614|Cambridge UK

1927 wrote:

Kontrolfreq wrote:

Can you specify more? Do you mean on the transfers of Drogba? SW Phillips? etc etc he he
Grrr, why I ought'er..... lol
AT3am_Murd0ch
+15|6590
Hmm yup well i'll be keeping outta the town centre - dont fancy a fight tomorrow... lol... my housemate is going mind - Liverpool Fan... so go west ham!! Loving the cardiff bf2 players - guessing we're ALL students?!
Nuh im not scrounging off any tax payers. lol j/k. I am however not a student.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6698|UK
I hope to god the scousers lose. I hate them. Being a full blooded Manc and all.

It'll be uniteds year next year. Top midfielder in the summer and we will be great
1927(h)
Congrats Liverpool, gutted for the 'ammers, I used to be one, that was after being a Red (Micheal Thomas broke my heart, if any of you are old enough to remember that is).

As a lad from Cardiff it's been fantastic to have these events, all the fans been great, sorry your having a new Wembley.
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6582|England
Was a cracking match,some great goal specially from gerrard..unreal. hope he plays like that in the world cup for us!! As a gooner im now looking forward to wednesday,but ive got to say that the standard of footie this season from all our clubs has been amazing,looking forward to the world cup!
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6769|Rotherham, England
good match but thought west ham deserved the win. The hammers played well all throughout the match especially in first half.
Would have been better if man utd were in final but we got robbed by them damn scousers.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6799|Singapore

Well looks like CrappyPool scraped another dodgy win like their champion's league final last year.

Who cares about them

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard