Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6764|Scotland

Jaekus wrote:

My new housemate was given six 6950's from his work, as they have been flood damaged. He's got a mate cleaning them up and they should work fine after that. He's then going to flash them to 6970's, so if all goes to plan I should be able to acquire one for cheap
He's your housemate, you should be given that for free.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5187|Sydney
Well... I wasn't going to be so presumptuous...
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6520|Gold Coast
and it was flood damaged, so he's making a profit from you.

for shame, jaekus.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
CC-Marley
+407|6837
insurance fraud
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys
Just watched the trailors on the EA site for the first time.

Im going to relapse into a fat video game nerd again. Fuck partying, fuck girls, fuck having a life, fuck working out, fuck my job and my awesome guido-dark tan from spending all day at the beach/out spearfishing.  Its back to 10-12 gaming sessions and placing 1st on my team by 30-40 points every round like i did back in the day.

|TOP| Patton is back and hes riding his solopwnmobile ya nooblet smurfs. Time for you to get baseraped.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6631|Little Bentcock

.:ronin:.|Patton wrote:

fuck girls,
see, it's not all bad
0akleaves
+183|6622|Newcastle UK

Im going to relapse into a fat video game nerd again. Fuck partying, fuck girls, fuck having a life, fuck working out, fuck my job and my awesome guido-dark tan from spending all day at the beach/out spearfishing.  Its back to 10-12 gaming sessions and placing 1st on my team by 30-40 points every round like i did back in the day.

|TOP| Patton is back and hes riding his solopwnmobile ya nooblet smurfs. Time for you to get baseraped.
WOOOOOP patton is back see you in october

|TOP| y0 were just awesome
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Jaekus
+957|5187|Sydney

KuSTaV wrote:

for shame, jaekus.
He never offered a price, I just assumed I'd pay for it. Kinda presumptuous not to.

Wait and see if they work, he reckons they should be fine. Umart has sold a whole bunch of flood damaged stock at reduced price. Most of it is perfectly fine, but because the cardboard boxes they were in got damaged, by law they can not sell them as new anymore.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-03-21 16:41:46)

Adams_BJ

Jaekus wrote:

KuSTaV wrote:

for shame, jaekus.
He never offered a price, I just assumed I'd pay for it. Kinda presumptuous not to.

Wait and see if they work, he reckons they should be fine. Umart has sold a whole bunch of flood damaged stock at reduced price. Most of it is perfectly fine, but because they cardboard boxes they were in got damaged by law they can not sell them as new anymore.
offer to buy them all, sell them for profit.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6817|Marathon, Florida Keys

0akleaves wrote:

i just put $2000 aside for a new machine to buy a week before this game comes out. Cant.fucking.wait.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5044|Massachusetts, USA

0akleaves wrote:

i just put $2000 aside for a new machine to buy a week before this game comes out. Cant.fucking.wait.
What if it flops?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Jaekus
+957|5187|Sydney
I don't reckon it will.
Adams_BJ

UnkleRukus wrote:

0akleaves wrote:

What if it flops?
Then hell have a PC that can run new game for the next 5ish years?
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6801|Jupiter
I can't see battlefield 3 being a flop. I set aside $800 for some upgrades in anticipation of this release. Can't wait to see everyone back on the battlefield again! I sure miss this community.
iceman785
+93|6681|Alaska, mother fucker.
So I take it we'll be rocking a [bf3s] tag now? I've killed quite a few ppl with the bf2s tag before, good fun :p
13/f/taiwan
+940|5707

Adams_BJ wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

What if it flops?
Then hell have a PC that can run new game for the next 5ish years?
in the past 5 years, besides bf2 and tf2, what games have been worthy of a $2000 pc?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6320

Crysis
13/f/taiwan
+940|5707
gtfo
Adams_BJ
LoL
13/f/taiwan
+940|5707
nah, but if the game turns out to be like bf2/tf2 i will probably get a $2000 pc setup as well.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6320

when an $1100-1200 PC will probably play it just nicely
13/f/taiwan
+940|5707
that's what i'm saying
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6157|'straya
You can get

i7 2600K
2GB HD6950
8GB 1333Mhz RAM
Gigabyte P67A-UD3
Antec 300
Antec TP-650

for $950 so I think people are exaggerating on price a bit since that would run the game fantastically.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5707
welll i didn't want to say 1200 or 1500 because then i would have been breaking the flow so i kept it at a cool $2000.

i think you all need to sit this one out.
iceman785
+93|6681|Alaska, mother fucker.
I'm gonna buy a 5000$ computer that can run this game three times at once so I can rank up way faster than anyone else while I karkand whore.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard