Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5189|Sydney

Ilocano wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Well, it says the full amount has an authorisation pending, and that amount is deducted from my available balance.
Yeah, I've seen EA do that.  It should go away in a few days.
It went away today
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6701|England, GBR
I've been out of the loop on this, just seen that 2 min gameplay trailer. Just want to see some multiplayer action now. Can't wait. I'm mega disappointed by no ziplines / grapple hooks. I really enjoyed SF. Warlord remake would be nice. Guess, I'm the only one thinking that. Night maps were great too, and gimme Ghost Town!
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

I've been out of the loop on this, just seen that 2 min gameplay trailer. Just want to see some multiplayer action now. Can't wait. I'm mega disappointed by no ziplines / grapple hooks. I really enjoyed SF. Warlord remake would be nice. Guess, I'm the only one thinking that. Night maps were great too, and gimme Ghost Town!
No I'm with you on the whole SF stuff. SF was pretty cool tbh, sadly it wasn't so popular as vanilla BF2 was.
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6748|Oxferd Ohire
sadly you had to boot up sf separately from vanilla. thats why i barely played but i had fun playing ghost town, night flight, and warlord
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
thepilot91
+64|6247|Åland!
nightmaps where the best , always sneaking around doing SDpistol kills and knifing >: D
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6010|Vortex Ring State

thepilot91 wrote:

nightmaps where the best , always sneaking around doing SDpistol kills and knifing >: D
vent crawling?

lol mass destruction, underrated map IMO, loved the vertical aspect, tons of fun to zipline all over the place and use the elevators
Nihil
+15|5817|Malaga, Spain
Oh man, how I love(d) SF...the maps were much more creative and interesting than Vanilla. Vanilla had jets and open field battles and captured conventional warfare excellently, but nothing beat the complexity of the SF maps and the atmospheric settings, plus more factions and the hook and zip.

Devil's Perch is such an underplayed map. The map layout is stunning, fighting around and in the asylum is awesome. Coming face to face with an enemy crawling around in the vents in Surge and DAOing him in the face...and then there was the Leviathan sub pen complex which was the site of many a memorable skirmish.

By the time I got into BF2 SF was already dying, and then the 1.5 patch effectively finished it off, apart from the really popular maps (which are all very good too).

lol mass destruction, underrated map IMO, loved the vertical aspect, tons of fun to zipline all over the place and use the elevators
That would be surge.
jord
+2,382|6689|The North, beyond the wall.
Warlord/Ghost town were good
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6576|Area 51

Nihil wrote:

Oh man, how I love(d) SF...the maps were much more creative and interesting than Vanilla. Vanilla had jets and open field battles and captured conventional warfare excellently, but nothing beat the complexity of the SF maps and the atmospheric settings, plus more factions and the hook and zip.

Devil's Perch is such an underplayed map. The map layout is stunning, fighting around and in the asylum is awesome. Coming face to face with an enemy crawling around in the vents in Surge and DAOing him in the face...and then there was the Leviathan sub pen complex which was the site of many a memorable skirmish.

By the time I got into BF2 SF was already dying, and then the 1.5 patch effectively finished it off, apart from the really popular maps (which are all very good too).

That would be surge.
Oh how I loved Devil's Perch and SF as a whole. BF3 should have a SF expansion pack too.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6663

RDMC wrote:

Nihil wrote:

That would be surge.
Oh how I loved Devil's Perch and SF as a whole. BF3 should have a SF expansion pack too.
ontop of all that, with also surge being good for sniping, you know you like the idea of being in the masque and people trying to tear gas you when your chasing eachother around in there!

that was always fun, capping the flag and hunkering down with gas masks on as the enemy trys to smoke you out of the room.
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6010|Vortex Ring State

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

RDMC wrote:

Nihil wrote:

That would be surge.
ontop of all that, with also surge being good for sniping, you know you like the idea of being in the masque and people trying to tear gas you when your chasing eachother around in there!

that was always fun, capping the flag and hunkering down with gas masks on as the enemy trys to smoke you out of the room.
yeah also going into a random room every time on warlord, with the grappling hook... one guy would throw it, others would climb up, then that guy would take it back. Teamwork is everywhar
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6663

Trotskygrad wrote:

Drunken_Tankdriver wrote:

RDMC wrote:

yeah also going into a random room every time on warlord, with the grappling hook... one guy would throw it, others would climb up, then that guy would take it back. Teamwork is everywhar
that is very nice. Also, thanks, i forgot to mention i was referring to warlord. which is also an underplayed map, not as bad as devils perch tho.

Last edited by Drunken_Tankdriver (2011-03-20 15:35:14)

Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6701|England, GBR
Yay, I'm not alone then. SF was loved!

Even forget about the Gas. I rage on about Zips / Grapples, but GAS!!!
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6569|Hungary
^^ Gas was fun like hell. Spam it all around the flag, so the enemy could not see ur squad.

I would love to see Ghost Town in BF3 as a remade map! Why Karkand? Karkand=lol

Plus i will buy it as soon they relase it. Anyone knows an exact day? I bet they wont relase it on the first of September.
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6323

November 1st
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6663

ebug9 wrote:

November 1st
its on like donkey kong!
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5189|Sydney

ebug9 wrote:

November 1st
You sure?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6323

I saw it in one of Battlefield's blog posts/videos. CBA finding it.

Maybe it was something from EA...can't remember.
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Battlefi … 2886.shtml

Last edited by ebug9 (2011-05-05 17:58:29)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard