CC-Marley
+407|6817
There is always the civil union WarMan.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6702|Purplicious Wisconsin

CC-Marley wrote:

I ain't ever gonna be gay. Love breasts too much and hate any other penises besides my own.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
CC-Marley
+407|6817
Too late..
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6526|Long Island, New York

War Man wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

I ain't ever gonna be gay. Love breasts too much and hate any other penises besides my own.
But.... I have known you...

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/_qskaSRkns8A/TDBWbqrmwVI/AAAAAAAARTo/3XEuLFENTew/s320/John-Proctor02-1.jpg
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6141|what

War Man wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Wait, you fondle your own dick?

That's totally gay.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
CC-Marley
+407|6817
wait...wat?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6663|Canberra, AUS

War Man wrote:

Spark wrote:

War Man wrote:

Even if man-caused global warming is true, there is nothing we can really do about it. Nature and animals produces far more co2 than mankind can ever accomplish. You wanna kill nature in order to reduce the co2 produced?
Jesus Christ stop posting until you get a proper education.
This is a gaming forum full of nerds 'n' geeks and you're asking me to stop posting until I get a proper education? Guess bf2s will have to be shutdown because once the guys who don't have a proper education stop posting, bf2s won't be active enough.

Edit: Oh and I forgot the trolls of bf2s too.
Well at the very least shut the fuck about things you have the comprehension of a seven-year old kid of.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6702|Purplicious Wisconsin

Spark wrote:

War Man wrote:

Spark wrote:

Jesus Christ stop posting until you get a proper education.
This is a gaming forum full of nerds 'n' geeks and you're asking me to stop posting until I get a proper education? Guess bf2s will have to be shutdown because once the guys who don't have a proper education stop posting, bf2s won't be active enough.

Edit: Oh and I forgot the trolls of bf2s too.
Well at the very least shut the fuck about things you have the comprehension of a seven-year old kid of.
Shall I now post about bf2s being shutdown because people who have a comprehension of a seven-year old kid now can't speak?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6141|what

War Man wrote:

Shall I now post about bf2s being shutdown because people who have a comprehension of a seven-year old kid now can't speak?
Use your indoor voice.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6589|132 and Bush

A dumb reason to have this thread shut down..

move along guys.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5225|Cleveland, Ohio

11 Bravo wrote:

ive looked at the history for minneapolis.  some winters are worse than others.  its a very obvious cycle when you look at it.  no biggie.

http://climate.umn.edu/text/historical/mspsnow.txt
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5167|Sydney
How about starting up a global warming thread, eh?

Burwhale wrote:

Heres another interesting fact. Recently Abbott was asked if he would scrap the carbon tax if he was voted in at the next election. He refused to answer the question. In the past he has advocated a carbon tax, so it seems to me that he is trying to gain popularity using the fear of "tax" but when it comes down to it he really justs wants Labor to do the dirty work for him. If he gets in he would claim that its too hard to get rid of.

ABC news wrote:

Opposition Leader Tony Abbott has refused to say if he would repeal the Government's carbon tax legislation if it was implemented before the next election.

Speaking on talkback radio Mr Abbott avoided the question several times before telling host Chris Smith he could not say anything until he had spoken with his shadow cabinet.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2011 … 149178.htm
Abbott isn't going to come out of this well, is he?

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-02-28 04:05:23)

Spark
+874|6663|Canberra, AUS
My word. I'm just realising just now just how badly the government is cocking up in terms of marketing/selling its message in a politically sensible way. The number of mistakes and "that's the opposite of how you should have presented it" things are massive.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6094|eXtreme to the maX

Spark wrote:

My word. I'm just realising just now just how badly the government is cocking up in terms of marketing/selling its message in a politically sensible way. The number of mistakes and "that's the opposite of how you should have presented it" things are massive.
That and half the things they're doing are colossally dumb.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Spark
+874|6663|Canberra, AUS
Well that's the problem - we don't actually have any idea what they're doing! They just say "yeah we'll do this" without giving us any details.
~ Richard Feynman
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6137|'straya
But that would involve Julia Gillard talking more, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
She doesn' need to say a word, ministers are supposed to do the nuts and bolts.

She should declare war over Obama's Vegemite comments.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-03-09 23:27:37)

Spark
+874|6663|Canberra, AUS

Little BaBy JESUS wrote:

But that would involve Julia Gillard talking more, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone
What happened to her? She was the sharpest tongue in QT a few years back.
~ Richard Feynman
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The party apparatchiks and spinmeisters took over her brain.
Same thing happened to Turnbull, resulting in his 'I'm a prick' period.
Little BaBy JESUS
m8
+394|6137|'straya
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6211|Brisneyland

Spark wrote:

What specifically are you referring to. I assume the carbon tax thing at the moment. They could have done this better. More details would have got them out of a lot of shit. I think they may have thought that bringing it up while abbott was looking stupid, and while New Zealand was going through the earthquake may have made it a smaller target. That was not the case though.
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6211|Brisneyland
If you think that Labor is being inconsistent, then this may be worth a read.
Abbott interveiws abbott
If you are rusted on Lib then dont waste your time, otherwise you will find it a good read.
Burwhale
Save the BlobFish!
+136|6211|Brisneyland
Man , didnt the Labor party get slammed in the NSW state election on the weekend. They lost by so much. Not really suprised the Libs  won by that many seats though!
Hope the libs do a better job.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Pretty sure thats how it will turn out anyway
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6670|Disaster Free Zone
I fear it wont turn out bad enough for Labor.

Opinion polls say they'll get about 25% of primary votes and only win 13 seats (out of 93). Which is less then I think they will get, yet more then they deserve.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5247|foggy bottom
i think your PM is hot
Tu Stultus Es

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard