baggs
+732|6175

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

Do they have GT5 on PC?
PS3 exclusive
baggs
+732|6175
Hey Varegg, did you find that Toyota RSC '01? I've been looking for it cos i'm sure i seen it on my original account and i'm sure it was pretty early on, perhaps you could make a new account and cycle the UCD? You'd only need to grind up 300,000 Cr to buy it too.
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6359|New York

baggs wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

Baggs:
Thanks again - at first I kept losing the second race, but remembered to put on Racing Mediums and won no sweat.

...and the S.Vettel X2010 is fucking crazy!
Bonkers innit!

2J is fun to drive no? Anything you need sharing, just drop me a message and i'll be happy to swap them out.

Btw, X2010 comes in proper handy for B-Spec mode
If the 2J is anything like it is in GT4, then it will kill most of the competition, except for races in which you're racing Toyota Minolta type cars.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

baggs wrote:

Hey Varegg, did you find that Toyota RSC '01? I've been looking for it cos i'm sure i seen it on my original account and i'm sure it was pretty early on, perhaps you could make a new account and cycle the UCD? You'd only need to grind up 300,000 Cr to buy it too.
Tnx for the car, that was the last Toyota except for a few Premiums I can by

I gifted you a Ford GT 05(no stripe), hope you didn't have it already ... give me a notice if you need to copy anything, I've just added an up to date garage in my sig
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Varegg
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

Do you have this one Baggs?

*Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
baggs
+732|6175

Varegg wrote:

Do you have this one Baggs?

*Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
Today or 2moro i'm getting it, think i'm trading it for two matte paints. Soon as i have chance to send it you, i will

I didn't have the GT '05 and i had been looking for it, so thank you! I'll have a butchers through your garage, most cars i'm not interested in but i'm a really big fan of Super GT cars.
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5875|CA
My copy finally showed up today.

Went ahead and bought the M3 GTR Race Car for fun (reminded me of the BMW in NFS: Most Wanted) and it's actually a pretty decent car.

Slowly saving up for a Formula GT for the championship, need another 1 mil Cr. or so.
baggs
+732|6175

TopHat01 wrote:

Went ahead and bought the M3 GTR Race Car for fun (reminded me of the BMW in NFS: Most Wanted) and it's actually a pretty decent car.

Slowly saving up for a Formula GT for the championship, need another 1 mil Cr. or so.
M3 GTR Race Car is possibly my favourite car to drive in the whole game and to be fair, any of the M3's in game are bloody brilliant. My M3 CSL is a destroyer in the 400bhp area!

Thanks for the RX-7 Varegg, i should be getting this 370Z sent to me after reset i've been trying to get one of these for a week now.
baggs
+732|6175
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 is mine!!

Finally i thought i was going to have to rape and pillage a small town to get this car!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
played a little of it.

not bad.
baggs
+732|6175

Adams_BJ wrote:

played a little of it.

not bad.
It's getting better but getting worse, if that makes any sense. Depends what perspective you put it in and what you played the game for.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6593|Little Bentcock
well I have no access to the internet at home, so im playing the original version, no online and no trading.
Varegg
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

baggs wrote:

TopHat01 wrote:

M3 GTR Race Car is possibly my favourite car to drive in the whole game and to be fair, any of the M3's in game are bloody brilliant. My M3 CSL is a destroyer in the 400bhp area!

Thanks for the RX-7 Varegg, i should be getting this 370Z sent to me after reset i've been trying to get one of these for a week now.
M3 GTR race car is a good car

You have the Trial Celica baggs? ... it's in my UCD right now, i can pick it up and send it past midnight if interested ... or give me a notice after looking through my garage, I have some of the Super GTs you can borrow to make a copy
Varegg
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

Adams_BJ wrote:

well I have no access to the internet at home, so im playing the original version, no online and no trading.
I would dare say without internet you only have half the game ... with that said you still have countless hours of fun with the vanilla version, the amount of hours of fun in comparison to the price of this game makes it one of the best imo
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6536|Area 51
Is this worth getting for someone who barely ever finishes a racing game and hardly plays it online?
Varegg
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

RDMC wrote:

Is this worth getting for someone who barely ever finishes a racing game and hardly plays it online?
Imo it is ... but then again I've been a GT since the first game, with that said I haven't tried the online racing against other people yet, just the seasonal events but those are rather just like the offline races ...

The hours of fun are definitely in there, I've played since it came out roughly 3,5 month ago and still play a round or two almost every day ...

My 2 cents
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6482|Gold Coast

RDMC wrote:

Personally, you'd be better off getting NFS or DIRT 2 or something. I'm kinda like you, I've played a few hours of GT5 and just cant find the effort to put into finishing all of the races/challenges etc. I've had much better fun hooning around in NFSU2 using the Pizza profile, but even then, it gets pretty boring.

But its all up to you I guess. Arcade can be fun, but there arent as many cars to choose from straight away as I'd hoped. I would've thought you'd be able to race a Veyron or something in arcade mode.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Guardian_Ekim
I'm a god damn American Jedi
+51|6520|775

baggs wrote:

PS3 exclusive
Thank you for the prompt answer!

I just purchased a PS3 this weekend with some poker winnings of mine. Also, I wanted to be able to watch HD movies on my new 42" HDTVs. I just ordered GTV on Amazon today, should get it soon!
baggs
+732|6175

Guardian_Ekim wrote:

baggs wrote:

PS3 exclusive
Thank you for the prompt answer!

I just purchased a PS3 this weekend with some poker winnings of mine. Also, I wanted to be able to watch HD movies on my new 42" HDTVs. I just ordered GTV on Amazon today, should get it soon!
Awesome, when you're up and running with your PS3 make sure to send us you PSNID and we can organise some races
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5875|CA
Vanilla version allows you to disable ASM in the advanced NASCAR challenges (AFAIK)...I'm having trouble earning gold for them since the latest patch forces it on, and I can't seem to keep 200+ (MPH) on the turns in Daytona to secure the win...unless I'm doing something else wrong.  Anyone here beat them recently?

Also, does anyone here use a wheel?

Last edited by TopHat01 (2011-03-15 16:36:09)

baggs
+732|6175

TopHat01 wrote:

Vanilla version allows you to disable ASM in the advanced NASCAR challenges (AFAIK)...I'm having trouble earning gold for them since the latest patch forces it on, and I can't seem to keep 200+ (MPH) on the turns in Daytona to secure the win...unless I'm doing something else wrong.  Anyone here beat them recently?

Also, does anyone here use a wheel?
Oh yeah, another thing they completely wanked up in a patch. I know i moan a lot about this game but they really fucked me off when they just started fucking about, needlessly, with things in the game.

Yeah, things needed fixing and some got fixed and i'm thankful for that, i'm not entirely ungrateful
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5875|CA

baggs wrote:

Oh yeah, another thing they completely wanked up in a patch. I know i moan a lot about this game but they really fucked me off when they just started fucking about, needlessly, with things in the game.

Yeah, things needed fixing and some got fixed and i'm thankful for that, i'm not entirely ungrateful
I agree completely - not sure why they're trying to fix things that aren't broken...there are plenty of other things they could be working on.  Although, I'm glad they released 1.08 to patch the SSR7 glitch as fast as they did.

Baggs, any recommendations for the the Laguna Seca race for the American Championship in B-Spec?  I beat the first race fine with Varegg's Panoz Esperante GTR-1 (thanks Varegg!) but my Bob seems to struggle in the second race - he's fighting the Chapparal 2Js and Ford GT LM Spec IIs...ended up in 3rd, behind 2 2Js.

EDIT: Bought the Ford GT Spec II Test Car (Cr. 3.6 Million) and he won with ease.  Pricey, but this car looks pretty awesome!

Last edited by TopHat01 (2011-03-15 20:16:32)

Varegg
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

That Ford GT was my favorite in the Prologue, awsm car indeed ...
jord
+2,382|6649|The North, beyond the wall.
What's a good race car for about 1 mil that will win the last races on the expert series?
Varegg
+2,206|6781|Nårvei

jord wrote:

What's a good race car for about 1 mil that will win the last races on the expert series?
Any Super GT car will do the trick, they can be bought in the new car dealer for 950.000 cr ... Nissan, Toyota and Lexus have quite the selection ...

Do believe the Audi R8 5,2 Fsi Quattro will do just fine in most expert races and it's far cheaper

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard