11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5398|Cleveland, Ohio
i hereby declare today flamethrower friday.  please observe this glorious day with the smell of burning flesh.

sponsored by newcastle brown ale

Last edited by 11 Bravo (2011-03-11 10:07:28)

Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America
Vietnam sucks.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
11 Bravo
Banned
no u
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6383|Escea

Still need to get Vietnam.
11 Bravo
Banned
i love it
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6828

Vantage Point SVD sniping fun.
11 Bravo
Banned

Ilocano wrote:

yes but its flamethrower friday

brought to you by newcastle brown ale
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6828

11 Bravo wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Was it recently buffed?  I've died a few times from the flamethrower of late.  Or players just getting better at it.
11 Bravo
Banned

Ilocano wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

Was it recently buffed?  I've died a few times from the flamethrower of late.  Or players just getting better at it.
its still the same.  ive actually gotten better i think.  now i can actually kill them half way so i can hear them run around screaming.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America
Don't get why you would play with outdated weapons.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
11 Bravo
Banned

Blade4509 wrote:

cuz....its...a.....game
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6828

Blade4509 wrote:

Fun factor.  Being a medic seems to improve survivability.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America
Yeah, but I mean wouldn't you wanna play a game about weapons in modern combat and all the awesome military power out THESE days? I just don't get it. Never have, never will.
11 Bravo
Banned

Blade4509 wrote:

Yeah, but I mean wouldn't you wanna play a game about weapons in modern combat and all the awesome military power out THESE days? I just don't get it. Never have, never will.
you dont have the majority of modern weapons at your disposal so what is your point?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

you dont have the majority of modern weapons at your disposal so what is your point?
Yeah, well you are in the Vietnam war era, so I would imagine you wouldn't.
11 Bravo
Banned

Blade4509 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Yeah, well you are in the Vietnam war era, so I would imagine you wouldn't.
meh.  you are fighting armor and shit with old ass weapons.  nowhere near modern in bc2.  actually nam era stuff/  so...you like that?  or is it just the scopes that tickles your nipples?
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America
More modern than that 1960's garbage, and WAY cooler, but hey to each his own. If you like using old worn out shit for your wars, I hope it works for you.
11 Bravo
Banned

Blade4509 wrote:

More modern than that 1960's garbage, and WAY cooler, but hey to each his own. If you like using old worn out shit for your wars, I hope it works for you.
you are using that in bc2 tbh.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America

11 Bravo wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

you are using that in bc2 tbh.
k
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6874|Purplicious Wisconsin
You know blade, why do you even use the m16 in video games when it is just 1960's garbage? Or to be exact, late 1950's garbage?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America
Think a couple of mods have been made to it since then amirite?
War Man

Blade4509 wrote:

Still is the basic 1950's design with improvements, it still remains the same overall though.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5669|America

War Man wrote:

improvements.
That's for sure.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5949|Catherine Black

War Man wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Still is the basic 1950's design with improvements, it still remains the same overall though.
Most stupid sentence ever made by man.

That's like saying there's no difference between a Ford Model T and a Lamborghini Gallardo because they both have four wheels and move forwards.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
War Man

Finray wrote:

War Man wrote:

Blade4509 wrote:

Most stupid sentence ever made by man.

That's like saying there's no difference between a Ford Model T and a Lamborghini Gallardo because they both have four wheels and move forwards.
Except they are completely different cars. The m16 is a different story, still is relatively the same gun just only modified for better reliability(even though the m16 is still outdated unreliable piece of shit still).

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard