Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6522|Istanbul-Turkey

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Man was unable to find a gun so he used the knife. Perfectly normal.
for Islam, yup
We are kinda educated beheaders due to annual sheep ,cow killing spree.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Ottomania wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Man was unable to find a gun so he used the knife. Perfectly normal.
for Islam, yup
We are kinda educated beheaders due to annual sheep ,cow killing spree.
oh so you KILL sheep now?
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
+444|6131|North Tonawanda, NY

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

Yup I can live with that, especially since we are all bigots, and that must put me in very good company. 

and yes, if 99% of the worlds population consider beheading a woman for wanting a divorce as acceptable behavior in any society, then I am right and you are wrong.
Wait, who said beheading is acceptable behavior?  Hassan claimed a battered spouse justification for his actions...and lost!  He's going to jail for a long time.  What's the problem here?
because it is acceptable in other Islamic nations of the world.
And do we live in those other Islamic nations?  He was convicted, you know...
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6522|Istanbul-Turkey
Dont you know the islamic sacrifice festival?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Wait, who said beheading is acceptable behavior?  Hassan claimed a battered spouse justification for his actions...and lost!  He's going to jail for a long time.  What's the problem here?
nope but that Islamic culture is increasingly living here.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
but islam r evil and r here to kill lowing and eat his religion.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5359|London, England

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

But when they bring their Sharia law and it overtakes our justice system it will be legal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

uh huh...and was it deemed OK?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Ottomania wrote:

no I thought there might be one day out of the year that Islam DIDN'T blow up something. Don't tell me I am wrong !!
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

JohnG@lt wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

But when they bring their Sharia law and it overtakes our justice system it will be legal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
zomg run for the hills!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

In Islamic culture it is.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Nic wrote:

but islam r evil and r here to kill lowing and eat his religion.
Islam would starve then. but yup Islam is one fucked up religion and culture alright
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SenorToenails wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

zomg run for the hills!
https://holycrapthatsfunny.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/zomg.jpg
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

Does (did) he live in an area where Islamic culture is the law?
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6522|Istanbul-Turkey

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

no I thought there might be one day out of the year that Islam DIDN'T blow up something. Don't tell me I am wrong !!
Dude, Islam is religion of peace and tolerance. Those who blow up themselves are non-muslims trying to ruin image of the Islam.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

JohnG@lt wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

It ain't from a lack of desire and trying.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Dunno I am assuming he is from the ME. IS that stepping too far out on the branch?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Ottomania wrote:

lowing wrote:

Ottomania wrote:

Dude, Islam is religion of peace and tolerance. Those who blow up themselves are non-muslims trying to ruin image of the Islam.
yeah ok
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dunno I am assuming he is from the ME. IS that stepping too far out on the branch?
Did he kill his wife in the ME?  Because I thought he killed her in a suburb of Buffalo, NY.  I also heard that he was sentenced to 25 years to life for his crime too!
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

lowing wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

As far as honor killings go it's not something that only happens in Islamic cultures or happens all over the Islamic world. It's mostly a cultural thing.

Honor killings have been reported to still be happening in black tribal non-Islamic cultures in Africa. I also read an article before that mentioned honor killings were occurring in Indochina.

I remember reading Timur's personal account of his invasion of India. He mentioned that after he had conquered the city of Delhi the Hindu men there waited until night before they rounded up their own families, locked them in their homes, and set them on fire before going out to attack Timur's Muslim soldiers. I also remember reading how during the India-Pakistan war in the 60's, Sikh's were having their daughters commit suicide so that they wouldn't be defiled by Muslim insurgents.

As far as I know honor killings don't occur in Indonesia (the largest Muslim country in the world) or any of the other Muslim communities in those southeast Asia islands.

So yeah honor killings aren't just a "Muslim" thing. The only reason this story even got any attention is because it was Muslims. Men kill their wives and girlfriends all the time in this country.
It got attention because this very thing is acceptable in Islamic nations. Thats it.
As far as I know honor killings don't occur in Indonesia (the largest Muslim country in the world) or any of the other Muslim communities in those southeast Asia islands.
Again it's has nothing to do with Islam, it's a cultural thing.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

Did he kill his wife in the ME?  Because I thought he killed her in a suburb of Buffalo, NY.  I also heard that he was sentenced to 25 years to life for his crime too!
NO FUCKING WAY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.dvdblurayreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Bill-and-Ted.jpg
-Frederick Bastiat
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6660|BC, Canada
way
SenorToenails
Veritas et Scientia
https://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/srsly-40515.jpg
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

SenorToenails wrote:

lowing wrote:

SenorToenails wrote:

yup he was. You said "did" he come from an Islamic culture. I think he did.

Also he is Islamic this is his culture, his culture is an increasing presence in western society. Are the dots really that hard to connect? really?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6652|USA

Macbeth wrote:

lowing wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

As far as honor killings go it's not something that only happens in Islamic cultures or happens all over the Islamic world. It's mostly a cultural thing.

Honor killings have been reported to still be happening in black tribal non-Islamic cultures in Africa. I also read an article before that mentioned honor killings were occurring in Indochina.

I remember reading Timur's personal account of his invasion of India. He mentioned that after he had conquered the city of Delhi the Hindu men there waited until night before they rounded up their own families, locked them in their homes, and set them on fire before going out to attack Timur's Muslim soldiers. I also remember reading how during the India-Pakistan war in the 60's, Sikh's were having their daughters commit suicide so that they wouldn't be defiled by Muslim insurgents.

So yeah honor killings aren't just a "Muslim" thing. The only reason this story even got any attention is because it was Muslims. Men kill their wives and girlfriends all the time in this country.
It got attention because this very thing is acceptable in Islamic nations. Thats it.
Again it's has nothing to do with Islam, it's a cultural thing.
already showed where it does.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard