JE3146
+109|6578|Oregon
93 point round, veteran Assault badge, and gold star.

And it appears to be "lost" and never recorded, for now anyway.

Just when you sit back and think... wow this hasn't happened in a while, it comes back and bites you in the ass when you're on top of your game. Sickens me to think I've earned 14 golds (meager but hard for me) and only 10 have been recorded. 

Guess I'll try again tomorrow.

[/Venting]
Viper38
+118|6678
Hard luck ... maybe its just a high server load and it'll come through soon. I'll give you +1 as soon as I have more points
Darky
Hi..
+71|6569|Here.
I've noticed on the weekends that the stats take longer to record then normal. I've also noticed on some occasions the medals take longer to update then the points, kills etc.
PunkX
stoned
+198|6631|Canada

JE3146 wrote:

Just when you sit back and think... wow this hasn't happened in a while, it comes back and bites you in the ass when you're on top of your game. Sickens me to think I've earned 14 golds (meager but hard for me) and only 10 have been recorded. 

[/Venting]
EA is getting -karma from me!

You get +karma, you deserver it, that crap sucks,
JE3146
+109|6578|Oregon

Darky wrote:

I've noticed on the weekends that the stats take longer to record then normal. I've also noticed on some occasions the medals take longer to update then the points, kills etc.
Yea.. I know... and they were doing so good these past few weeks too

I'll wait and see what happens. Always a bummer though to log off after having the time of your life kicking ass, taking phone numbers, and getting awards to find out you didn't get none of it lol.

Just felt like venting a bit
LT.Victim
+1,175|6570|British Columbia, Canada
Haha, that sucks
TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6680|Colorado
Darky is right, sometimes the servers you play on dont reload the maps for a bit thus causing delays as well.
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6644|Westminster, California

JE3146 wrote:

[/Venting]
Bro, if I had all my points I figure I would be at 20K instead of 15K.
It's part of the online experience, just play more.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6662|Westminster, Colorado
The stats are very slow in updating right now.  I just played off and on for a couple hours and I have yet to see any updates.  Eat a cookie and check again in the morning.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6569|Here.
c00kiez are teh pwn!
JE3146
+109|6578|Oregon
Just updated and got my stuff. Thanks for the karma guys
RedHot
+9|6737
pffff go get drunk/laid, then use BF2 to sober up next day. Weekends need to be more exciting then a new rank.
JE3146
+109|6578|Oregon

RedHot wrote:

pffff go get drunk/laid, then use BF2 to sober up next day. Weekends need to be more exciting then a new rank.
When you're in college, with a girlfriend practically living with you, not a damn thing to do, and all your best friends are either halfway across the world fighting in a war or at boot camp..... sometimes.... one of the most peaceful things to do to keep your mind off it all is just to blow the shit out of some pixelated animations
*=]AD[=*Pro_NL
+77|6637|The Netherlands

JE3146 wrote:

[/Venting]
lol u know what?? i had to get my basic sniper badge about 5 times, and i had my vet explosives but that one isnt recorded :S  but yeah life sucks sometimes
MURcarnage
CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!
+86|6665|San Francisco, CA
yeah. a gold star is nothing dude, but having to RE-get an award that wasn't recorded is teh gay. NOBODY wants to do that. Especially if it's a vet/expert award. The stars come and go, and you can easily double your 93pts in about 2-3hrs of gameplay (if you're that dedicated) to make up for that. An average (good) player will get 100pts/hr.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard