ISIK_Dark
+0|6841|Pueblo
Today I was banned from a server for sneaking into there base and taking their bomber plane.

I think they called it something like attacking and uncappable base or something like that.
dsb
+0|6779
I've heard of that uncappable base crap.  I was on a server where "only Spec-Ops can attack an uncappable base."  I guess so they can blow up assets.

I guess how I feel about that rule depends on which side of a base-raping I'm on

Seriously though, I think that's pretty gay.  Even when I'm on the team getting base-raped, if the enemy managed to sneak into our zones and steal our vehicles, air force, etc., then we deserve it.
BB|EyeSeePeeDude
+0|6762
stealing vehicles are usually allowed - standing outside the gate and popping them off as they spawn isn't...  some admins need to get that straight... 
LT_W.J.Kamikaza
Eat C4 SUCKAH!
+0|6788|Netherlands
I was banned for bombing the carrier 3 times in a round (the USMC had other bases).
They called it baseraping too.
I was also banned because a teammate told the admin i tked him 4 times (I only did twice and that happened because he jumped in front of my plane). Admin believed him immediately
ISIK_Dark
+0|6841|Pueblo
Some of the rules in these servers are just ridiculous, but their server their rules.   I just won't go back to that server.

Oh yeah I also got kick from a server for saying and I quote " We can't win the round if all the squad leaders are just standing on the carrier like morons."  30 seconds later kicked.  How can your squad spawn on you if you're just standing their waiting for artillary to hit you in the head.

As for base rapping.  If someone kills me in my own base with a tank or APC the first thing I do is spawn right back in the same spot with Anti Tank kit and try to clear out our base.  Most of the noobs will either keep getting raped or just spawn somewhere else.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard