Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6622|Little Bentcock
v0v
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343

Uzique wrote:

and what is with EVE charging like £6 more than any other sub-MMO per month

are they really that arrogant? that's a lot of cash for a game where you do most of your progression offline, not even playing
Its 15€, thats the same amount WoW charges, is it not?
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6721|Ireland | Monaghan

It's 25 Euro for a 60 day timecode aswell, so if you wanna pay that way you can get a bit off by buying 2 months.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6716

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

It's 25 Euro for a 60 day timecode aswell, so if you wanna pay that way you can get a bit off by buying 2 months.
cant you sub to like 6 months and pay aobut 10 bucks a month or something like that?
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470

Sisco wrote:

Uzique wrote:

are they really that arrogant? that's a lot of cash for a game where you do most of your progression offline, not even playing
WoW is half that
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6234|Texas

Cybargs wrote:

IrishGrimReaper wrote:

cant you sub to like 6 months and pay aobut 10 bucks a month or something like that?
1 Month EVE Subscription ($14.95)
3 Month EVE Subscription ($38.85)
6 Month EVE Subscription ($71.70)
12 Month EVE Subscription ($131.40)

Also, I don't get charged tax, unlike WoW.

edit: The $35 game codes can be converted into PLEX's, which can be sold for ISK. Gametime from Subscriptions can't be converted to ISK.

Last edited by Yellowman03 (2011-03-03 08:38:08)

Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6343

Uzique wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Uzique wrote:

WoW is half that
According to the Hp it´s 13€ for a month and 11€ for 6. Seems like you get a cheaper deal in pounds then

http://www.wow-europe.com/de/info/faq/general.html
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
oh pochsy i missed your ships

you have velator, incursus, tristan and iteron ye?

velator is just a beginner ship, nearly anything is better than this
incursus is a shooty ship
tristan is a shooty ship
iteron is a hauler - use this for moving lots of stuff from place to place. for missions use the incursus or tristan, they're both quite good. tristan uses a mix of missiles and guns, incursus goes with guns and (a) drone. go with the incursus
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5036|Massachusetts, USA
Kind of miss this game, what's new besides no more learning skills?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
what expansion did you leave during
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
UnkleRukus
That Guy

FatherTed wrote:

what expansion did you leave during
Tyrannis
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
oh not a lot really, this last one was more tweaking stuff. biggest new thing is probably the sansha incursions, some sort of gig for the pve'ers and rp'ers to wank over. for pvp some shortcut changes, menu streamlining, lag reductions and some slight rebalances. also character creator in prep for incarna, and yeah SP reallocation from learning skills
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
good stuff though, its nice to see ccp going back and actually fixing shit as opposed to shovelling more shiny out
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
no offence but that sounds like barely anything for an 'expansion pack'
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Shadow893
lel
+75|6692|England

Uzique wrote:

at least they are free
UnkleRukus
That Guy

FatherTed wrote:

oh not a lot really, this last one was more tweaking stuff. biggest new thing is probably the sansha incursions, some sort of gig for the pve'ers and rp'ers to wank over. for pvp some shortcut changes, menu streamlining, lag reductions and some slight rebalances. also character creator in prep for incarna, and yeah SP reallocation from learning skills
Oh sick, I think I had like 4-5 mil SP backlogged in learning skills.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
considering EVE charges £5 more a month than WoW... they should be.

WoW aren't releasing a new expansion every 4 months so i don't see why EVE should charge money for their small-nothing updates
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Uzique wrote:

The majority of the new stuff that rolls out with expansion packs are at the initial patch, everything else is bug fixes and general maintenance
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
im downplaying the incursion stuff, it does in some way affect everyone in the game and thousands of people are participating in them, but its just not something i'm interested in or have tried yet.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Yellowman03
Once Again, We Meet at Last
+108|6234|Texas

FatherTed wrote:

im downplaying the incursion stuff, it does in some way affect everyone in the game and thousands of people are participating in them, but its just not something i'm interested in or have tried yet.
Ya....we were supposed to titan bridge to move to sov, but there was an incursion lol. I also haven't participated in a big incursion battle. I've done one event with alliance members and made about 18 mil.
Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

This expansion was definitely lacking in new content, but everyone that plays the game is aware that most of the CCP devs are working on cranking out the "walking in stations" content that will be released this year. Captains quarters will be released in the next month or so, and the rest during the fall expansion.

I don't know what they have planned for the in-station content, but if it's done right it should be one of the best expansions ever by bringing a whole new dimension to the game.

Last edited by Volatile (2011-03-04 13:48:30)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6470
... with what use? oooh you can walk around. and now do the exact same thing that a UI allowed you to do, instantly.

i don't get why people are getting their pant's wet about full-avatars.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
immersion mostly, currently there is none.

i for one will be showering my room in cum when i can stand on some balcony and look at and appreciate the scale of one of my 1km something long capital ships.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
IrishGrimReaper
Field Marshal | o |
+142|6721|Ireland | Monaghan

Creaming over a Chimera erryday.

Wonder what them "CCP Moving Supers to a station" moments would look like.
Intel Core i7 CPU 920 @ 4GHz || 3x2 GB OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3 || 80GB Intel X25-M Gen 2 || KFA2 GTX 480 1536Mb ||| Samsung T220 || Xonar DX 7.1 || AV 40 || P6T Deluxe V2 || Win 7 HP 64 Bit || Lian Li P80
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6500|so randum
seriously i will cum buckets over my chimmy/rev when incarna hits
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard