Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock
I just excercise my dominance over man and demonstrate my prowess.

I'm the omega
hmm this looks related

More Young People Scorning Sex, Study Finds  http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2011/03 … &cc=fp
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5741

A new federal survey found that 27 percent of young men and 29 percent of young women ages 15 to 24 say they've never had a sexual encounter. That's compared to 2002, when 22 percent of both men and women said they had never had any sort of sex.
What percent of them had an opportunity? lol
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,739|6892|Oxferd Ohire
obesity rates gone up too aint it
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5857|College Park, MD
would a concert be a good place for a first legit date? There's this girl I've been getting to know, we get along well, we've gone to lunch a few times. I feel like it'd be a little more fun than the typical dinner and a movie (although we probably would get dinner beforehand).
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
FEOS
Bellicose Yankee Air Pirate
+1,182|6566|'Murka

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

would a concert be a good place for a first legit date? There's this girl I've been getting to know, we get along well, we've gone to lunch a few times. I feel like it'd be a little more fun than the typical dinner and a movie (although we probably would get dinner beforehand).
Sure...if you don't want to talk or anything. What concert?
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

FEOS wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

CKY with Lionize. Yeah, that's the main problem, it's hard to talk to say the least. But I can't think of anything better. Our uni is in a shitty town with not a ton to do. There is the Metro to DC though, where there are more fun things I suppose.

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2011-03-05 15:33:57)

FEOS
+1,182|6566|'Murka

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

CKY with Lionize. Yeah, that's the main problem, it's hard to talk to say the least. But I can't think of anything better. Our uni is in a shitty town with not a ton to do. There is the Metro to DC though, where there are more fun things I suppose.
Where are you going to school again? DC area, right?

I'd say Metro to DC or nearby and do something there. Metric shittons of stuff to do there that's not your run-of-the-mill.
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
― Albert Einstein

Doing the popular thing is not always right. Doing the right thing is not always popular
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
UMD, yep. And everyone says that, yet nobody's ever given me some good examples (especially ones that are open to people under 21).
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Anyone have some suggestions for good first dates?
FEOS
+1,182|6566|'Murka

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

UMD, yep. And everyone says that, yet nobody's ever given me some good examples (especially ones that are open to people under 21).
Go to Georgetown. There's tons of restaurants there that are out of the ordinary. Just walking, talking, and people-watching should be a great night after an awesome dinner.

I just noticed the avatar. There's plenty of cool stuff to do in MD, too. Where's UMD, again? Is Baltimore close by? Can't remember...been almost two years since we moved...
― Albert Einstein

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Nah, UMD is in College Park, much closer to DC than to Baltimore. About 20 minutes by Metro (not counting waiting for the damn thing) to get to downtown
ghettoperson
+1,943|6804

Go to Chipotle (Y)
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4997|Amsterdam

ghettoperson wrote:

Go to Chipotle (Y)
Nothing says love like sharing a bad case of the runs
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Kampframmer wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Go to Chipotle (Y)
ok seriously a lot of people have some weak-ass digestive systems. I never get the shits from eating Mexican food.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4997|Amsterdam

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Kampframmer wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Go to Chipotle (Y)
ok seriously a lot of people have some weak-ass digestive systems. I never get the shits from eating Mexican food.
I rarely do, but then again, I almost never eat Mexican food. But if you're going out with an average sized teenage girl....She just might. Besides, who the fuck goes to chipotle on a first date?

Last edited by Kampframmer (2011-03-05 16:29:04)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6804

I'd go there, it's amazing.
FEOS
+1,182|6566|'Murka

Seriously: Red Line to Metro Center. Gobs of shit there. Or you could hop on the Blue Line and go to Georgetown from there. Or Arlington. Or Vienna with a switch to Orange in Rosslyn.
― Albert Einstein

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5513|London, England

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Yep. It's worked for me in the past. Hell, my first date with my fiancee was at a Mets game
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

FEOS wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Oh, nevermind. Don't take a girl to a metal concert on the first date silly.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
@JG well I haven't been to a ball game in ages but I imagine it's easier to talk there. And yeah, I know, but I think she's into harder music so maybe. I'm gonna ask her what kind of music she likes next time we hang out... if she's into rap and indie folk music then it obviously would not be a good idea
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

@JG well I haven't been to a ball game in ages but I imagine it's easier to talk there. And yeah, I know, but I think she's into harder music so maybe. I'm gonna ask her what kind of music she likes next time we hang out... if she's into rap and indie folk music then it obviously would not be a good idea
It's just not a good idea. You won't be able to talk to her, you can't dance to the music. All you're going to do is get sweaty and smell like cigarette smoke If she's cool with that, then you guys can go out for coffee or whatever afterwards. Odds are she'll bitch about being nasty and want to go home though.

You don't have to do dinner and a movie stuff. It's actually so cliched that it's lame and the same stuff applies. You can't talk during a movie, only get awkward and nervous. If you have a Dave and Busters near you, go there. Act like grown up kids And they have food there too.

You're kind of just fucked though. I always hated planning dates in the winter. So few options.
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
No smoking indoors in murderland

Yeah, it is a pain. Especially without a fucking car, although I found out that I can register for ZipCar since UMD is a partner with ZipCar (normally you have to be 21+). It's also a pain without having a lot of money... D&B is fun but I recall it being expensive as hell.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6871

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

It's just not a good idea. You won't be able to talk to her, you can't dance to the music. All you're going to do is get sweaty and smell like cigarette smoke If she's cool with that, then you guys can go out for coffee or whatever afterwards. Odds are she'll bitch about being nasty and want to go home though.

You don't have to do dinner and a movie stuff. It's actually so cliched that it's lame and the same stuff applies. You can't talk during a movie, only get awkward and nervous. If you have a Dave and Busters near you, go there. Act like grown up kids And they have food there too.

You're kind of just fucked though. I always hated planning dates in the winter. So few options.
scary movies work.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Cybargs wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

scary movies work.
Only in the movies
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard