nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6479|New Haven, CT
Sudan is considered part of Saharan Africa geographically.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Calling your girlfriend a bitch was low. Just admit it and move on.

If you want to discuss religion it might be a good idea to actually do some research on the particular denomination first and stop generalizing things before you give us your opinion.
Have you ever had a girlfriend? Or even a sense of humour?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6756|132 and Bush

Winston_Churchill wrote:

im personally way better at 1 on 1 situations or small groups than in big groups or clubs.  its all about making a connection and building on it, its simple once youve done it a few times
You're not alpha.

As far as the methods, depends on what you're looking for. One nighter, or a relationship.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6911|Scotland

Winston_Churchill wrote:

exactly, with hanging out with someone you can actually be yourself and get them that way.

as opposed to following zimmers "be a total asshole and the girls will come to you".  i mean, yeah, it works.  but id rather be myself and not have to be a total asshole to get girls.  ive grown slightly tired of the going out, getting hammered, hooking up with a drunk girl, etc routine... maybe im just getting old

i guess it just depends on how youre better at getting girls.  im personally way better at 1 on 1 situations or small groups than in big groups or clubs.  its all about making a connection and building on it, its simple once youve done it a few times

KJ: but thats my point too, i find it easier in that kind of situation.  maybe not masterpiece theatre, but a one on one situation is far easier than a club imo
That's not my approach. I get bored of that, because all the girls that are the clubs where I do that are the same. If they didn't have faces I couldn't tell one from another.

What I'm saying is that if that is what you want, then by all means be an asshole.

Due to a lot of work and not having the time for the relationship side, I don't look for them. I don't have time for it all; I'm also looking for someone that doesn't have air in their heads... which around here is quite hard to find.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
yeah zimmer from what you've said to me it sounds like your scottish pussyscape is a real dire environ
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6911|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

yeah zimmer from what you've said to me it sounds like your scottish pussyscape is a real dire environ
The only great girls are either English or foreign. The latter 99% of the time already having a boyfriend from their original country. And the English girls not being able to stand any sort of hint of a Scottish accent (unfortunately I caught on. It's clear and weak, but it's still there).

My only solution is to woo them in Spanish... unfortunately they won't understand anything that way.

Of course, there are exceptions, but with the exceptions come the "You're too late, they're already in a relationship" tags.

Edit: Forgot to include Irish birds.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
sucks
2b
u
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6911|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

sucks
2b
u
Yup. Added to the fact that I have yet to meet a girl (except an English girl I took out last year) that listen to more than just garbage for music. It's not so much what they listen to that I care about, it's the open mind about things that I like. If you're not open minded you can fuck right off.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
upcoming gigs for me and the missus:

deerhunter
atlas sound
twin shadow
wild nothing
animal collective

boiler room hessle takeover
night slugs
2-3x fabriclive friday

*whistles*
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6894|Toronto | Canada

Kmar wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

im personally way better at 1 on 1 situations or small groups than in big groups or clubs.  its all about making a connection and building on it, its simple once youve done it a few times
You're not alpha.

As far as the methods, depends on what you're looking for. One nighter, or a relationship.
it depends on the group, sometimes im the alpha, sometimes im not.

Zimmer wrote:

Due to a lot of work and not having the time for the relationship side, I don't look for them. I don't have time for it all; I'm also looking for someone that doesn't have air in their heads... which around here is quite hard to find.
neither am i
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6911|Scotland

Uzique wrote:

deerhunter
atlas sound
twin shadow
wild nothing
animal collective

night slugs
2-3x fabriclive friday

*whistles*
Genuinely could not hate you more right now.

I have Deerhunter tickets, but nobody to go with. lulz.
baggs
+732|6359

Zimmer wrote:

Uzique wrote:

deerhunter
atlas sound
twin shadow
wild nothing
animal collective

night slugs
2-3x fabriclive friday

*whistles*
Genuinely could not hate you more right now.

I have Deerhunter tickets, but nobody to go with. lulz.
I'll wear a dress for you Zims
ghettoperson
+1,943|6804

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

You're not alpha.

You mean if you're only hanging out with forever alones? I can't say you come off on here as being particularly alpha. Not that that's a bad thing necessarily, a lot of the guys that are excessively alpha male all the time are pretty douchey.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

ghettoperson wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Kmar wrote:

You're not alpha.

You mean if you're only hanging out with forever alones? I can't say you come off on here as being particularly alpha. Not that that's a bad thing necessarily, a lot of the guys that are excessively alpha male all the time are pretty douchey.
wouldnt hanging out with forever alones be contradictory?

and obviously how i act on an internet forum reflects who i am in real life
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

ghettoperson wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

Kmar wrote:

You're not alpha.

being smart and getting laid on a no-effort/no-money plan hardly means you're not an alpha male

you can be a ringleader in your group and stand out from the crowd without being the dumb fuck going and buying grey goose for tables of sluts in the VIP area of your local club, three times a week
ghettoperson
+1,943|6804

What does that have to do with anything Winston said?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
kmar's comment was built on the money/effort discussion...
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6756|132 and Bush

It wasn't meant as an insult. I meant alpha for appearances sake. An alpha generally makes moves infront of a group because they thrive on showing of their prowess. There is nothing wrong with a behind the scenes beta approach. In my personal experience it is more successful. However, there are woman who seem to gravitate to vip grey goose buying douchebags.

Apologies for the confusion.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

I didnt take it as an insult, and I dont think anyone else did either.  I just said that depending on the situation/group of people I'm in, I'm sometimes the alpha male, sometimes not.  I prefer not to be... but sometimes it is fun to be.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6756|132 and Bush

Just wanted to be clear. I like my insults to be obvious ..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock
Alpha
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
i like my group and wider social circle because we're all openminded and pretty artistic and bohemian and sidestep all this male hierarchy sociological bullshit. everyone in our group is a different character that brings a different personality and 'set' of traits/attributes/skills to a party. it works better that way - egalitarian and civil
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

communist
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6154|Vortex Ring State

Winston_Churchill wrote:

communist
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5513|London, England
Me and my friends have chest beating contests. Whoever can beat their chest the longest is dubbed the leader and everyone falls in line behind them. Woe befalleth the omegas.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard