Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

Uzique wrote:

despite the nice animations, the movement and shooting still remind me a fuckload of call of duty modern warfare

do not want
So, what kind of movement do you want?  BF2 style speed jumping, diving, proning and crouching?
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6439|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Meh fuck the singleplayer, BF has and will always be about the vehicle focused combat to me...

Being able to be a tank/jet/chopper whenever you feel like it is they key and what makes BF fun to me, too bad it's impossibly to supply enough vehicles for everyone to get their wish, instead we get 10 people waiting for their favorite jet/chopper to spawn

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-03-02 09:57:48)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6152|Vortex Ring State

Macbeth wrote:

Battlefield 3 Modern Warfare.
Battlefield: Modern Warfare since 2005
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6690|Long Island, New York
Do people really expect BF3 to not progress from concepts in BF2?

This isn't going to be BF2. It will be like BF2, but not BF2 with better graphics. Get over it.
Trotskygrad
бля

Poseidon wrote:

Do people really expect BF3 to not progress from concepts in BF2?

This isn't going to be BF2. It will be like BF2, but not BF2 with better graphics. Get over it.
Of course, I want features in that infinite wishlist for 1.5 added to BF3
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

Roc18 wrote:

That better not be the infantry gameplay, I want EVERYTHING from BF2 back including pre 1.5 patch fish out of water dolphin diving.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GMG_fMP … re=related
"pro" gameplay...

/facepalm.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

menzo wrote:

hit markers
I kinda liked "beep, he's dead" sound that KillZone 2 used.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6895|FUCK UBISOFT

UnkleRukus wrote:

Of all the things that could be nitpicked from ONE game play video and it's the fact that "there isn't a mag counter, it's a bullet counter.: No offense here, but grow the fuck up.
that's a pretty major gameplay mechanic that has a lot to do with when to reload.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4995|Amsterdam

Miggle wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Of all the things that could be nitpicked from ONE game play video and it's the fact that "there isn't a mag counter, it's a bullet counter.: No offense here, but grow the fuck up.
that's a pretty major gameplay mechanic that has a lot to do with when to reload.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

But also depends if ammo resupply will be BF2 or BC2 style/speed.

Will it be BF2 lone-wolf dominate playable, or BC2 keep the squad alive play?

While I'm not a fan of the dolphin diving, there is something to be said that BF2 movement has allowed me to take on an entire squad and dominate.  Nothing feels as good as team mates showing up after the fact at the flag seeing all the carnage done by your lonesome.
Trotskygrad
бля

Ilocano wrote:

I want supply crates ONLY for heavy-weapons (AT rockets, etc)
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6376|Escea

Ilocano wrote:

While I'm not a fan of the dolphin diving, there has something to be said that BF2 movement has allowed me to take on entire squads and dominate.  Nothing feels as good as team mates showing up after the fact at the flag seeing all the carnage done by your lonesome.
I dunno.

The other day in BC2 I killed an entire squad single handedly with the SAW just by flanking them.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6867|Purplicious Wisconsin
Facepalm to those that just want bf2 with better graphics.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6599|Amsterdam‫

War Man wrote:

no
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
War Man

menzo wrote:

War Man wrote:

no
Yes. Having an old game with better graphics is worthless to me. Having a game that takes the good stuff from old games and puts it into play with better graphics is good. I want fucking new stuff as well as new class configuration. A bf2 remake is fine, as long as I see enough difference.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6807

menzo wrote:

War Man wrote:

no
yes (@menzo), no @ war man.

It's Battlefield 3, not Battlefield Bad Company 3.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6820

M.O.A.B wrote:

Ilocano wrote:

While I'm not a fan of the dolphin diving, there has something to be said that BF2 movement has allowed me to take on entire squads and dominate.  Nothing feels as good as team mates showing up after the fact at the flag seeing all the carnage done by your lonesome.
I dunno.

The other day in BC2 I killed an entire squad single handedly with the SAW just by flanking them.
Flanking is one thing.  But BF2 speed, ability to move around cover quickly, and quick prone/stand, significantly improved your ability to go lonewolf.  And the side hop/dive/prone/roll tactic saved me a ton of times.
War Man

mtb0minime wrote:

menzo wrote:

War Man wrote:

no
yes (@menzo), no @ war man.

It's Battlefield 3, not Battlefield Bad Company 3.
Not saying I want a new BF Bad Company game, I'm saying I want a new battlefield game. I want to see fucking new stuff as well as bring back the good old stuff from its predecessors.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6807

BF2 with better graphics is all I really need want.

Oh well, at least BF2 is still doing alright.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2011-03-02 11:18:20)

War Man

mtb0minime wrote:

BF2 with better graphics is all I really need.
Yea, you. But what I want is a brand new battlefield game with good graphics, good classes(that are slightly different from previous classes in battlefield games), good guns, good vehicles, and a bunch of other shit I can't think of.

Last edited by War Man (2011-03-02 11:19:38)

Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5511|London, England

War Man wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

War Man wrote:

2014? And they still have fucking Humvees?
It's 2011 and they still have fucking humvees, they'll be in service for quite a bit more time.
Mainly for recon and specops use now. They have gotten much less common have they not?
No.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
War Man

JohnG@lt wrote:

War Man wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

It's 2011 and they still have fucking humvees, they'll be in service for quite a bit more time.
Mainly for recon and specops use now. They have gotten much less common have they not?
No.
UnkleRukus already explained, Jesus.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6376|Escea

Only oddity I can see with the Humvees in the vid is that they don't appear to have the heavy armour package.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5511|London, England

M.O.A.B wrote:

Only oddity I can see with the Humvees in the vid is that they don't appear to have the heavy armour package.
90% of HMMWVs don't have it.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6376|Escea

JohnG@lt wrote:

M.O.A.B wrote:

90% of HMMWVs don't have it.
Even those in frontline service?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard