-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5629|Ventura, California
Calling your GF a bitch? asshole.jpg
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6894|Toronto | Canada

Uzique wrote:

invite a girl over for a film and stop being such a useless cunt... money is such an excuse. hell, the number of times i have just called up a girl or texted her and asked her to come watch a film, grab a pizza, eat some popcorn... whatever... and then ended up in her pants.
its so true, i find this way easier than getting girls at clubs

Uzique wrote:

my club technique nowadays is to go straight to the bar, skullfuck 3 jagerbombs, walk around the dancefloor and laugh at a few people in their face, then fuck off home to rail 15 lines of colombian cocaine whilst engaging in an anal sex marathon with my girlfriend and her hot best friend. the next morning i lie in bed and get given head whilst we order in a light italian lunch, before then spending the afternoon recovering and going out to do the same all over again.

oh and that shit costs me NOTHING cause i get that bitch to give me it all FOR FREE
hahaha, livin the sheen dream
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

-Sh1fty- wrote:

i love my gf to bits... i can just joke about it... and she shares my sense of humour

how's the comedy rapport going with that check-out girl at the kwik-e-mart? you tell her the one about the latvian and two potato yet?

and yeah winston, exactly! i met my last two serious long-term girlfriends by just texting them and arranging them to come over and watch a few movies and shoot the breeze for a night. you can tell instantly, in a completely sober and money-free night, if you have chemistry and if there's potential to go anywhere. this whole go out, get fucked and then make drunken lurching advances whilst she is easy and wasted is nonsense. you're not going to get off to any productive or meaningful starts that way. when i know i'm really interested in a girl and could really like her... i gun for the 'quiet nights in' approach before the 'come get blitzed out of our brains with me at a party' tactic, everytime. everytime.

Last edited by Uzique (2011-03-01 17:18:04)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Google image search that one. Oh, you already did...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6787|949

Uzique wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

and yeah winston, exactly! i met my last two serious long-term girlfriends by just texting them and arranging them to come over and watch a few movies and shoot the breeze for a night. you can tell instantly, in a completely sober and money-free night, if you have chemistry and if there's potential to go anywhere. this whole go out, get fucked and then make drunken lurching advances whilst she is easy and wasted is nonsense. you're not going to get off to any productive or meaningful starts that way. when i know i'm really interested in a girl and could really like her... i gun for the 'quiet nights in' approach before the 'come get blitzed out of our brains with me at a party' tactic, everytime. everytime.
some people are just looking for a girl to fuck though.  Not everyone wants to sit at home and watch Masterpiece Theatre with a dime hoping to start a beautiful and meaningful relationship.  To each their own
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6894|Toronto | Canada

exactly, with hanging out with someone you can actually be yourself and get them that way.

as opposed to following zimmers "be a total asshole and the girls will come to you".  i mean, yeah, it works.  but id rather be myself and not have to be a total asshole to get girls.  ive grown slightly tired of the going out, getting hammered, hooking up with a drunk girl, etc routine... maybe im just getting old

i guess it just depends on how youre better at getting girls.  im personally way better at 1 on 1 situations or small groups than in big groups or clubs.  its all about making a connection and building on it, its simple once youve done it a few times

KJ: but thats my point too, i find it easier in that kind of situation.  maybe not masterpiece theatre, but a one on one situation is far easier than a club imo

Last edited by Winston_Churchill (2011-03-01 17:23:44)

Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Uzique wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

some people are just looking for a girl to fuck though.  Not everyone wants to sit at home and watch Masterpiece Theatre with a dime hoping to start a beautiful and meaningful relationship.  To each their own
booty-calls are the exact same procedure... only you talk for an hour or so to melt the ice and then get to neckin'. i spent my entire first year at university in halls calling on random girls whose number i had previously picked up, or just striking up the confidence to ask attractive acquaintances on facebook chat to come down the corridor/take the lift and come around. got laid loads of times that way. incidentally one of those lays turned into a long-term relationship... but that's besides the point. the method and procedure was exactly the same and cost me $0.00.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock
I got mine by texting bj? to her as a joke. 3 years later we are still together. I did get that bj btw.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6787|949

sounds like a classy lady
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,054|6778|Little Bentcock
She is actually. We had been flirting on and off for a little while but I always had a gf. Its not like I just met her and texted bj and she came over sucked me off and I sent her home.

Thats the hit it and quit it type of chick.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6727

i met my wife in a grocery store, i used to beg my mother to go there so i could watch her through the gaps in the shelves

i nearly didn't speak to her after the comments i got from the internet! phew!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
rolling on the floor laughing my ass off out loud
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Uzique wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

i love my gf to bits... i can just joke about it... and she shares my sense of humour
I wasn't sure if this was the case or not. I still think it's tasteless.

Uzique wrote:

how's the comedy rapport going with that check-out girl at the kwik-e-mart? you tell her the one about the latvian and two potato yet?
Nothing to report. I haven't been to Vons in forever.
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6727

nothing to report? what was there to report last time?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
tasteless? i mean yeah shifty a fine upstanding christian such as yourself wouldn't ever want to disrespect women, now... eh.

lets not talk about the institutionalised sexism and masculinist angst present in just about every christian doctrine
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
i mean i love women and all but they're just not entitled to a position of respect or authority in my church or congregation

women are equal so long as 'equal' means 'having loads of babies without contraception or the option of an abortion'
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5639|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Winston_Churchill wrote:

exactly, with hanging out with someone you can actually be yourself and get them that way.

as opposed to following zimmers "be a total asshole and the girls will come to you".  i mean, yeah, it works.  but id rather be myself and not have to be a total asshole to get girls.  ive grown slightly tired of the going out, getting hammered, hooking up with a drunk girl, etc routine... maybe im just getting old

i guess it just depends on how youre better at getting girls.  im personally way better at 1 on 1 situations or small groups than in big groups or clubs.  its all about making a connection and building on it, its simple once youve done it a few times
qft
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Calling your girlfriend a bitch was low. Just admit it and move on.

If you want to discuss religion it might be a good idea to actually do some research on the particular denomination first and stop generalizing things before you give us your opinion.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6808
L O L
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
lol it was low and move on? literally lmao
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Don't laugh it off too hard. Your ego might fall off with it.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
:'[
Toilet Sex
one love, one pig
+1,775|6727

shifty falls over in a light breeze
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
literally and metaphorically
ghettoperson
+1,943|6804

If I didn't know better, I'd assume Shifty was a troll. The stuff he posts is ludicrous.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard