thepilot91
+64|6397|Åland!

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

I hate when you get a good KD it's subbed for hacking. I've had such a round with 72 / 3. Some in a heli, some in armour, most on foot and picking people off with the T88 and a medi pack next to me in case someone did tag me. Agreed, I do well usually, but the next round I was getting accused of this and that and the server cleared as they thought I was cheating.

I understand it can be blatant, but a KD don't mean shit. But if you do have vids etc, I'd agree with .Sup - Also, there was a thing back in the day of BF2 (I think!) or COD4 where some sites clans link to a site to ban people caught hacking. The more servers sign up to this, the more the community defeats hackers. Google something on that shit, it should come up eventually
but you can often tell a hacker when he hasn't got a single death, and is able to both see and kill the enemy before they even see him .

but as you say : videos are the best choice

just love this old one from bf2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZgY1a6B … re=related

EDIT: 200th page btw

Last edited by thepilot91 (2011-02-17 12:09:44)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5339|Sydney

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

I hate when you get a good KD it's subbed for hacking. I've had such a round with 72 / 3. Some in a heli, some in armour, most on foot and picking people off with the T88 and a medi pack next to me in case someone did tag me. Agreed, I do well usually, but the next round I was getting accused of this and that and the server cleared as they thought I was cheating.

I understand it can be blatant, but a KD don't mean shit. But if you do have vids etc, I'd agree with .Sup - Also, there was a thing back in the day of BF2 (I think!) or COD4 where some sites clans link to a site to ban people caught hacking. The more servers sign up to this, the more the community defeats hackers. Google something on that shit, it should come up eventually
The k/d made me suspicious, so I followed him around for about 10 minutes. 90% of the kills he was getting were through trees, snow and from large distances with an assault rifle. I even stood directly behind him to be sure I could see what he could see. Not one troop he killed was visible nor had they been spotted. At another point he was running, and then his gun snapped a 90 degree angle, he killed someone INSTANTLY at range and then his gun reverted back to it's original position.

Only thing was he spent a lot of time shooting and not hitting anything, so it's like his aimbot was switching on and off.

The earmarks are all there.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-02-17 13:50:08)

11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5398|Cleveland, Ohio
some peoples scores always makes me wonder.  we were playing last night and this guy on our team was getting more than double the score of everyone else every single round.
Jaekus
+957|5339|Sydney
Yeah, same with this guy. At one point (around when I started following him around) I was 2nd overall on the server with 8 kills, and he was on 33/0. Sitting on a hill, miles away from the action...
11 Bravo
Banned
well this guy died just as much and ran around...guess he was just really good.  i dunno.
Jaekus
+957|5339|Sydney
Sounds like me when I'm in the zone, lol
11 Bravo
Banned
ya but every damn round seems a bit off to me
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum
nah when you're in the ~~zone~~ or drunk you can have an entire night of shitting on anything that moves. then you get day after day of being BAD though (this is me now) so it balances out
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jaekus
+957|5339|Sydney

FatherTed wrote:

nah when you're in the ~~zone~~ or drunk you can have an entire night of shitting on anything that moves. then you get day after day of being BAD though (this is me now) so it balances out
Yeah some nights I'm on fire.

Other times it's more random. Like the other night, I got the ace pin twice in a row with almost double the kills of the 2nd player. Then the third round I was on 0/6 before I got a kill
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum
me and bevo just took some dudes to the ~0wnz0ne~
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6383|Escea

Sometimes I get really good scores, mowing down entire groups. Other times I get slotted by the same two or three people near constantly, and barely manage to break even with my K/D.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5746

11 Bravo wrote:

I just looked at my stats. 1 out of every 3 rounds I play I get the ace pin.

It's possible. PS3 players are cannon fodder.
bennisboy
+829|6807|Poundland
lame, i was absolutely dominating a round, i was playing as sniper and had 3900 points, only died twice, then got d/c
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6631

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6850|England, GBR

11 Bravo wrote:

I'm not joking here. 9/10 I'm on a server, that's me.

If anyone here is EU, in fact I think I'd get decent connection to East Coast of US, I'd come on with them and show them. It's about the 5 fundamentals:

Killing
Capping (or destory in Rush)
Spotting (wish everyone would do this)
Reviving (or ammo giving / motion mine assists)
Kill assists.

Anything with your squad helps too. Always revive them first if there's a simple choice.

If someone is running around just killing, fair do's he might be ok as a shooting player, but many a time I've had the 2nd and 3rd guys on my team get like 18/3 and I'm on 15/10 and triple their points. Which although he may be able to kill, he needs to get the fuck of BF and go back to COD cos I fucking hate lone rangers.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5197|Massachusetts, USA

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

If anyone here is EU, in fact I think I'd get decent connection to East Coast of US, I'd come on with them and show them. It's about the 5 fundamentals:

Killing
Kill assists.

Anything with your squad helps too. Always revive them first if there's a simple choice.

If someone is running around just killing, fair do's he might be ok as a shooting player, but many a time I've had the 2nd and 3rd guys on my team get like 18/3 and I'm on 15/10 and triple their points. Which although he may be able to kill, he needs to get the fuck of BF and go back to COD cos I fucking hate lone rangers.
It's a game with guns, what else are you supposed to do. Pick daisies with the enemy?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6828

bennisboy wrote:

lame, i was absolutely dominating a round, i was playing as sniper and had 3900 points, only died twice, then got d/c
3900 isn't impressive for a sniper, especially on maps like Arica.

Edit:  Cancel that.  Could have been early on in the game.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum
start doing well on a round
CTD

not big surprise
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6447|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

FatherTed wrote:

start doing well on a round
CTD

not big surprise
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6850|England, GBR

UnkleRukus wrote:

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Killing
Kill assists.

It's a game with guns, what else are you supposed to do. Pick daisies with the enemy?
Read the fucking post you tool.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5197|Massachusetts, USA

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

Killing
Kill assists.

I did, and you're failing to see the point of this First Person Shooter. Yes you get more points if you capture flags or blow up mcoms but that isn't the primary objective of the game, the primary objective is to kill people.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
lrishpride
+68|5309
shit takes 6 years to update
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|6065|CA

lrishpride wrote:

shit takes 6 years to update
Lastest patch includes the entire Vietnam expansion.  When you buy it, all you buy is a code to unlock it.
Moonraker_x29
First man on Mars
+9|6850|England, GBR

UnkleRukus wrote:

Moonraker_x29 wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

I did, and you're failing to see the point of this First Person Shooter. Yes you get more points if you capture flags or blow up mcoms but that isn't the primary objective of the game, the primary objective is to kill people.
Which is exactly why "said person" can go play COD / CSS. BF is primarily a team game. I didn't say killing is bad or it's not the primary objective, it's just not the way BF should be played. That's the point of BF.
Scratch[USA]
+105|6708

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard