SneakyB
+0|6761|Denmark
I have 2 nominees..

A guy named [TK]GodLike[TK]
All he did the entire round was to kill our own troops, and blowing up our tanks..
Ended the round with -150 points (and there was no autokick for TK or votekick on the server..)

Don't remember this guys name, but he started out with TK'n me to get to a vehicle first..
Next he blasted the hell outta my entire squad, while we were capturing a CP..
I then made a vote to kick him, and he TK's me for that..
Then he starts jumping ontop of my AA, and when I tell him kindly to get down he ignores me..
When I shoot at choppers he gets hit and punish me for TK.. What a freekin' nutcase..

Last edited by SneakyB (2005-10-25 08:22:32)

HG_TheTank
+2|6767
I love how when you plant an artillery strike on something and half of your team runs in?
I mean they can SEE the artillery strike comming in their radar!
After a while I stopped caring. If I see the enemy flooding a point, I drop an art right on them!
Nufuhsus
+0|6844|Atlanta (Metro) USA

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

Nufuhsus wrote:

Has anyone (server admins specifically) noticed that TKing can be combated by turning the '1' to a '0' on the TK switch??
that's great for an unranked server
Can you not turn that switch on Ranked Servers?
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders

Nufuhsus wrote:

||BFA||xZeler8 wrote:

Nufuhsus wrote:

Has anyone (server admins specifically) noticed that TKing can be combated by turning the '1' to a '0' on the TK switch??
that's great for an unranked server
Can you not turn that switch on Ranked Servers?
Yes you can.
KillerAFET
+3|6782|Abilene, Texas

shortah wrote:

P.S. I have a recommendation for EA, As you can gain rank from getting kills, you should lose rank from getting too many TK's in a certain period of time.  That way it would cut down on the people who tk for vehicles and than use them USELESSLY like PRELUDES4WS.. F"N NOOB.

Now THAT is a great idea.  Positive rewards for positive play, negative rewards for negative play.  But then again I'd be a private again because I'm trying for my explosives badge and I do kill some of my side doing the Jihad thing.
shortah
Oh did you want that tank?
+0|6773|Mechanicsville, VA

KillerAFET wrote:

shortah wrote:

P.S. I have a recommendation for EA, As you can gain rank from getting kills, you should lose rank from getting too many TK's in a certain period of time.  That way it would cut down on the people who tk for vehicles and than use them USELESSLY like PRELUDES4WS.. F"N NOOB.

Now THAT is a great idea.  Positive rewards for positive play, negative rewards for negative play.  But then again I'd be a private again because I'm trying for my explosives badge and I do kill some of my side doing the Jihad thing.
Yea but theres a difference b/w getting 5 tk's and get 10-15 tk's.  And an accident is an accident, like I have gotten 3 tk's in a round b4 before they fixed it in the 1.03 patch where if someone crashes into you in a heli it auto tk's your gunner. which was completely gay but it happened and still does happen, which just shows me that EA SUX AT PROGRAMMING, and they should fire thier staff and hire my staff at ECPI, cause we wrote a program in 2 months that has 0 bugs in it. SUX IT EA.
tonynoc
+0|6764
yeah...somtimes you have to destroy your own vehicles (no teammate in it) when defending a CP or you risk a lone wolf jumping in and shooting at you with your own tank. does that count against you? it shouldnt...

wish i remembered this guys name but, he was playing medic.i was gaurding the flag in the TV building on Sharqi map. I missed the medic but shot his teammate with my DAO-12 when they rushed the little room...but the guy didnt shoot me back.While i was reloading, He revided the guy i just killed..so i shoot him again (mind you, the medic jumps out of the way so i miss him) I kill his teammate again. The Medic goes at me with his knife so i shoot him once. He jumps out of the way and decides to revive his teammate again. Now, im thinking..geez maybe he is on my side..but NO, his name is red and he was on MEC side (im USMC). He revies the guy again..bam i kill him again. the Medic guy goes at me with his knife again..so i get my second shot on him. This time i killing him. I never left the room while all this happen.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard