Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6507|Long Island, New York
At least, that's what it looks like.

www.findmakarov.com

Looks like it's counting down to the GDC.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4812|Amsterdam
fuck, i wanted to make this topic
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4812|Amsterdam
Does anyone still give a shit about this?: No
Will the game be good and original?: No
Will people buy it?: Yup
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5969|...
They're competing with BF3 at the GDC, and I'm pretty certain it will get WAY more attention than MW3

The one thing they shouldn't have done is unveil it at the same time as BF3... that's just a really bad marketing move I'd say.
inane little opines
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

dayarath wrote:

They're competing with BF3 at the GDC, and I'm pretty certain it will get WAY more attention than MW3

The one thing they shouldn't have done is unveil it at the same time as BF3... that's just a really bad marketing move I'd say.
BF3 won't get half as much attention as MW3.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|5969|...
It'll look flashier, more open, with tanks and aircraft and everything. Besides, it's a highly anticipated sequel.

Wouldn't for the life of me understand why MW3 would get more attention. Less features & the once a year call of duty release kinda makes it "meh".
inane little opines
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6712|FUCK UBISOFT

dayarath wrote:

It'll look flashier, more open, with tanks and aircraft and everything. Besides, it's a highly anticipated sequel.

Wouldn't for the life of me understand why MW3 would get more attention. Less features & the once a year call of duty release kinda makes it "meh".
not to the 9 or so million people waiting for MW3. BF3 may be a big deal to the PC FPS community, but it is a tiny release compared to the giant that is CoD:MW.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5207|Cleveland, Ohio

Miggle wrote:

dayarath wrote:

not to the 9 or so million people waiting for MW3. BF3 may be a big deal to the PC FPS community, but it is a tiny release compared to the giant that is CoD:MW.
true
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4812|Amsterdam
I'm afraid (almost certain actually) BF3 might fall under the giant shadow cast by MW3.
Thanks 12 year old douchebags!

I guess they might be 14 at MW3 because they sure as hell were 12 when MW2 came out
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6741|PNW

I'd rather have the twelve-year-old douchbags flock to a MW3 and leave BF3 for us adults.
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4812|Amsterdam

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'd rather have the twelve-year-old douchbags flock to a MW3 and leave BF3 for us adults.
true
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6602|949

Poseidon wrote:

At least, that's what it looks like.

www.findmakarov.com

Looks like it's counting down to the GDC.
i didn't see what it looks like.  all it shows is a clock...
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5874|CA
Apparently it's being developed by three different studios - It'll be interesting to see how it turns out.

I'm still more interested in what Respawn Studios (The development studio that the original IW leaders created) is planning.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
I guess there really is no limit to how much you can beat a dead horse

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-02-25 14:55:54)

­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6470|so randum
hahahahahahhahahaha

ahaahahahahaahha

hahaha

hahahahahahahaaahahahahhaaha

ahaha
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
Despite being in his 20's, FloppY_ is not an adult.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6122|what

Maybe they will just be announcing a zombie map pack.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6481|Gold Coast
Hmmm.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
TravisC555
+118|6189|Cox Convention Center, OK
Its all a hoax

Last edited by TravisC555 (2011-02-27 18:01:17)

jsnipy
+3,276|6492|...

Kampframmer wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

true
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6661|Devon, England
Source doesn't give anything away, but the .swf is called mw2.swf, so maybe it's just a MW2 expansion.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6438
yhbt
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4812|Amsterdam
Its a timer for the release of an in dependant movie based on MW2.

BF3 is safe again
Kampframmer
Esq.
+313|4812|Amsterdam
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/56161/1298881766.jpg
here's the first image from the movie.

Its being made by an independant creative collective called 'We can pretend' from Toronto Canada
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6256|Denmark aka Automotive Hell
Oh god not those guys again..

Arn't those the douchebags who made several youtube videos with them selves playing COD IRL and taking themselves seriously?
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard