scarslilpyro
(Leave blank to use forum default.)
+3|6142|Bay area
2 options:

Enemy voice over

Voice over language

What do each do?

I'm pretty sure voice over language means what your team does (while Russian since they are the only non-English team right?)

enemy voice over means how you hear your enemies?

So basically leaving the enemy original and team localized would mean I would always hear English from my team, right?
/signature/
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6625

One of them makes them speak in their native language (i.e. Russians speak Russian), the other makes them speak in broken, heavily-accented English.

To be perfectly honest, I found it easier to understand and comprehend the Russian than the shitty English.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6467

dam communistic bastard
TopHat01
Limitless
+117|5875|CA
Enemy Team VO: This setting controls the language of the dialog used by enemy teams in multiplayer. When set to Original, the Russians will speak in Russian; when set to Localized, they will speak mostly in English with a Russian accent. Localized is recommended if you wish to understand what is being said by the enemy. Original gives a more authentic experience but can place you at a tactical disadvantage on the battlefield.

Voiceover Language: Similar to the Enemy Team VO setting above, this setting controls the language used by your own team. Original means that if you are on the Russian team, you will hear the voiceovers - such as teammates spotting enemy positions or requesting assistance - in the original Russian language; if set to Localized, all voiceovers are in your language. Unless you speak the foreign language used by the voiceover, it’s strongly recommended that this option be set to Localized so you can fully understand what is being said by your own team.
Source - BFBC2 TweakGuide
scarslilpyro
(Leave blank to use forum default.)
+3|6142|Bay area

TopHat01 wrote:

Enemy Team VO: This setting controls the language of the dialog used by enemy teams in multiplayer. When set to Original, the Russians will speak in Russian; when set to Localized, they will speak mostly in English with a Russian accent. Localized is recommended if you wish to understand what is being said by the enemy. Original gives a more authentic experience but can place you at a tactical disadvantage on the battlefield.

Voiceover Language: Similar to the Enemy Team VO setting above, this setting controls the language used by your own team. Original means that if you are on the Russian team, you will hear the voiceovers - such as teammates spotting enemy positions or requesting assistance - in the original Russian language; if set to Localized, all voiceovers are in your language. Unless you speak the foreign language used by the voiceover, it’s strongly recommended that this option be set to Localized so you can fully understand what is being said by your own team.
Source - BFBC2 TweakGuide
Thank you!

I will switch both to localized now!
/signature/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard