The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6828|Cardiff, Capital of Wales

Finray wrote:

John's funeral today at 1:30 GMT

Say a prayer if that's your thing, keep him in your thoughts if not.
All the best to yaself and Camm, your parents and family and of course the friends you shared.  For eternity.  Life isnt ment to be this way.  This is a tragic story.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5392|Cleveland, Ohio

1927 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

without msg chinese food taste pretty bad lol. a lot of stir fried stuff here they add waaaaaaaay too much sauce and then the whole dish just tastes like the sauce and not the meat like western dishes if that makes sense. asians love sauces, on their barbeque and they cant live without it. 

but the killer is still ze oil.
Yes this was my whole point. .. and what Americans (and prolly most western nations call Chinese food), is nothing like what the Chinese eat. I have a friend who has moved here with his family from china. I made some General Tso one night and said come eat some Chinese food. He thought it was pretty funny. Don't get me wrong, it was tasty. But he said that isn't "chinese" food..lol.
Same applies to Injuns and curries over here, you wouldnt catch them eating the shit we buy off them for stupid prices.
i dunno.  i see the workers at chin buffets eating the stuff also
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5333|Sydney

Dilbert_X wrote:

FB Status: Stalking Skank

Why not?
Because I don't want to? Why would I? It just appeared in my news feed.

11 Bravo wrote:

1927 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Yes this was my whole point. .. and what Americans (and prolly most western nations call Chinese food), is nothing like what the Chinese eat. I have a friend who has moved here with his family from china. I made some General Tso one night and said come eat some Chinese food. He thought it was pretty funny. Don't get me wrong, it was tasty. But he said that isn't "chinese" food..lol.
Same applies to Injuns and curries over here, you wouldnt catch them eating the shit we buy off them for stupid prices.
The Indians and Curry houses over here are not like that, for starters they are vegetarians, so will not eat the stuff they sell to us.  We buy commercial, hand made curries.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6755|132 and Bush

1927 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

without msg chinese food taste pretty bad lol. a lot of stir fried stuff here they add waaaaaaaay too much sauce and then the whole dish just tastes like the sauce and not the meat like western dishes if that makes sense. asians love sauces, on their barbeque and they cant live without it. 

but the killer is still ze oil.
Lol..  I guess it would be like a mexican drinking that rut gut Americans call Cuervo. In the past they pawned off the nasty stuff to the gringos crossing the border and said.. "here, try it with lime and salt". That made it tolerable while they kept the good shit for themselves.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5392|Cleveland, Ohio

1927 wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

1927 wrote:

The Indians and Curry houses over here are not like that, for starters they are vegetarians, so will not eat the stuff they sell to us.  We buy commercial, hand made curries.
i dont trust anyone who wont eat what they sell....
The staff in Pizza Hut will have a pizza for lunch, same for dominoes.  I cant comment on the Chinese outlets as I just dont know if they do or not, but I know for a fact the curry houses dont work like that.

Good point about the trust aspect.  I sometimes see the girls in Mac'd eating lunch there during their breaks, but even if you dont you only have to look at their arses to know they all have free food there every day.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6755|132 and Bush

Snap!
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Kmar wrote:

1927 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Lol..  I guess it would be like a mexican drinking that rut gut Americans call Cuervo. In the past they pawned off the nasty stuff to the gringos crossing the border and said.. "here, try it with lime and salt". That made it tolerable while they kept the good shit for themselves.
Yeah can see their point on that I suppose, I cant think of where else that happens (other than curries) but Im sure its rife throughout the world.  The Spanish with their Paella for eg?
Jaekus
+957|5333|Sydney

1927 wrote:

The staff in Pizza Hut will have a pizza for lunch, same for dominoes.  I cant comment on the Chinese outlets as I just dont know if they do or not, but I know for a fact the curry houses dont work like that.

Good point about the trust aspect.  I sometimes see the girls in Mac'd eating lunch there during their breaks, but even if you dont you only have to look at their arses to know they all have free food there every day.
I know a few ppl who worked at Mcdonalds, they all said they never got free food.
Jaekus
+957|5333|Sydney

1927 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

1927 wrote:

Yeah can see their point on that I suppose, I cant think of where else that happens (other than curries) but Im sure its rife throughout the world.  The Spanish with their Paella for eg?
Apparently sangria is all the shit wine they won't drink, blended together and then they sell it to the tourists as a "traditional" drink.

Apparently there is good sangria out there too, but you have to be wary.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-02-15 04:22:08)

Jaekus wrote:

1927 wrote:

I know a few ppl who worked at Mcdonalds, they all said they never got free food.
Its in your contract over here if you want it.  Mac'd employ schoolies over here mostly.  The older ones are either managers or cleaners
Jaekus
+957|5333|Sydney

1927 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

1927 wrote:

Its in your contract over here if you want it.  Mac'd employ schoolies over here mostly.  The older ones are either managers or cleaners
Must be different from place to place I guess.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6755|132 and Bush

Jaekus wrote:

1927 wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Apparently sangria is all the shit wine they won't drink, blended together and then they sell it to the tourists as a "traditional" drink.

Apparently there is good sangria out there too, but you have to be wary.
Try Orujo .. hide the keys first.
Xbone Stormsurgezz

Jaekus wrote:

1927 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Must be different from place to place I guess.
Yeah would of thought so.  I couldnt do it myself, sniff, make, flip burgers all day, you finally walk away from ya oven or w/ever and guess what 'Heres a free burger'. 

Id fucking launch it at them, Ive looked at these shitty things all day, now I have to look at one again... No thanks
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6560|NSW, Australia

I had a couple of friends who worked at McDonalds, and they would throw tonnes of free shit my way. Id order a small cheesburger meal and walk away with two full bags.
My Ex Step Son got fired after 2 days for doing this, he didnt tell me why, I went in, kicked off, went nuts and got told 'their' side of the story.

Oh ummmm, I'll see myself out thanks
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6628|6 6 4 oh, I forget

1927 wrote:

My Ex Step Son got fired after 2 days for doing this, he didnt tell me why, I went in, kicked off, went nuts and got told 'their' side of the story.

"I'll get me coat"

Heh, that must've been a bit embarrasing

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

"I'll get me coat"

Would you belive it his Mum did the same thing to me 5 years before.  Rings up from work crying (Hairdresser) 'Ive been fired etc etc'

Right thats it someones having it, I burst the door open, march in, see the Lady Owner, doing some ol grannies perm. 'What the fuck this, fuck that'.

Matthew - Can we chat outside please.  'Too fucking right, fuck this fuck that'

Took me outside and explained they had sorted it out.  'Ohhh fuck'.  What still bugs me the most is I wasnt allowed back in to apologise to Doris having her weekly trim and colour etc.

Would of helped if the ex had texted and said 'Ive sorted it, not fired now'.
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

"I'll get me coat"

Would you belive it his Mum did the same thing to me 5 years before.  Rings up from work crying (Hairdresser) 'Ive been fired etc etc'

Right thats it someones having it, I burst the door open, march in, see the Lady Owner, doing some ol grannies perm. 'What the fuck this, fuck that'.

Matthew - Can we chat outside please.  'Too fucking right, fuck this fuck that'

Took me outside and explained they had sorted it out.  'Ohhh fuck'.  What still bugs me the most is I wasnt allowed back in to apologise to Doris having her weekly trim and colour etc.

Would of helped if the ex had texted and said 'Ive sorted it, not fired now'.
Ouch. Hope you gave her a proper spanking later on for that little misshap.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|5123|Dundee, Scotland.
Was gonna post the same as fin, thanks for all the kind words and sympathy recently, much appreciated.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Ive found this place such a comfort to me when things hurt mate
Ultrafunkula

1927 wrote:

This place is like going to the monkey cage at the zoo. You always get a smile or shit tossed at you

Ultrafunkula wrote:

1927 wrote:

This place is like going to the monkey cage at the zoo. You always get a smile or shit tossed at you
hahaha choking on my sarnie
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6154|Vortex Ring State

Camm wrote:

Was gonna post the same as fin, thanks for all the kind words and sympathy recently, much appreciated.
hope jens will be thar

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard