Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6734|St. Andrews / Oslo

lowing wrote:

The military is now in control, does that really sound like freedom and victory and improvement to you?
Freedom? Not yet, but an improvement yes. Improvement because they've, if nothing else, uttered a will to lead the country into democracy, and have pointed out that they do not view themselves as a substitute for a legitimate government. It's hardly optimal, but what would be a better option, now that Mubarak has (finally) stepped down?

We'll have to wait and see if this revolution has been a success, main pointer will be if the promised September are actually (fairly) held.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

presidentsheep wrote:

Kmar wrote:

My point was failed European colonialism during the 19th and beginning of the 20th century still, to this day, has an impact on what is going on in the ME.
Yeah, Britain fucked up:
Middle East
South Africa
Far East.

Go us!
just about every other european colonial power meddled with those regions in the same way

it's not a specific behaviour
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
13/f/taiwan
+940|5700

presidentsheep wrote:

Kmar wrote:

My point was failed European colonialism during the 19th and beginning of the 20th century still, to this day, has an impact on what is going on in the ME.
Yeah, Britain fucked up:
Middle East
South Africa
Far East.

Go us!
russia and america did their fair share as well.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such
I know, I was just being patriotic.
Jeez.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio

Mekstizzle wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

hahahaha you shut mekbunny up.
No he didn't, I just ignored him because he was being too irrelevant.

11 Bravo wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

You guys (well, some) are the one's that didn't want this happening.
who?  got any names (lets just start at 1000 people for now)?  examples?

no of course you do not.  which is why your babble in this thread makes people think you have the mental capacity of a bird.
The usual suspects
a few people on a stupid internet forum are your examples?
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

I saw some Glen Beck last night. Apparently the Egyptian revolution is the first move of the alliance between the communist and Islamic fundamentalist for the purpose of a global Islamic Caliphate.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

Macbeth wrote:

I saw some Glen Beck last night. Apparently the Egyptian revolution is the first move of the alliance between the communist and Islamic fundamentalist for the purpose of a global Islamic Caliphate.
Shouldn't the Islamists and the commies be at ends?

I mean, the Islamists would want the country to be Muslim, while the commies prefer atheism as their state religion.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5239|Cleveland, Ohio

Mekstizzle wrote:

and you bitching about the US in every post is more relevant?

Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5587

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

I mean, the Islamists would want the country to be Muslim, while the commies prefer atheism as their state religion.
Pretty much but I don't think Glen Beck's audience has a very deep, fuck it, basic knowledge of either of those movements and ideologies.
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6325|Graz, Austria

presidentsheep wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Yeah, Britain fucked up:
Middle East
South Africa
Far East.

Go us!
And Pitcairn Island.
Incestuous mutineers with their Tahitian bitches.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

globefish23 wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

Kmar wrote:

Yeah, Britain fucked up:
Middle East
South Africa
Far East.

Go us!
And Pitcairn Island.
Well, France did do more than their fair share of up-fucking.

the Brits can't take all the credit.

Last edited by Doctor Strangelove (2011-02-12 13:16:13)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Jenspm wrote:

lowing wrote:

The military is now in control, does that really sound like freedom and victory and improvement to you?
Freedom? Not yet, but an improvement yes. Improvement because they've, if nothing else, uttered a will to lead the country into democracy, and have pointed out that they do not view themselves as a substitute for a legitimate government. It's hardly optimal, but what would be a better option, now that Mubarak has (finally) stepped down?

We'll have to wait and see if this revolution has been a success, main pointer will be if the promised September are actually (fairly) held.
I give you that, we will just have to wait and see. I am encouraged by the military announcing it will abide by current peace treaties. It sounds like they really want a stable govt. in place and will try and do what they can to maintain peace and order until one is up and running.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

Macbeth wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Pretty much but I don't think Glen Beck's audience has a very deep, fuck it, basic knowledge of either of those movements and ideologies.
What I find absolutely bizare about the right wing pundits at the moment is that they aren't giving Bush the credit he deserves with this. Spreading Democracy in the Middle East, etc you'd think they could say it started with giving Iraq/Afghanistan elections.

All FoxNews seems to do though is see a position Obama has taken and then oppose it.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6603|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Kmar wrote:

You forgot about the patriot act.
And closing Gitmo.
we don't have the patriot act anymore? Or Gitmo? really? when did that happen?
Uhhh .. I wasn't being sarcastic.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6155|what

Kmar wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

And closing Gitmo.
Same.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6694

11 Bravo wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

Kmar wrote:

hahahaha you shut mekbunny up.

11 Bravo wrote:

who?  got any names (lets just start at 1000 people for now)?  examples?

no of course you do not.  which is why your babble in this thread makes people think you have the mental capacity of a bird.
The usual suspects
a few people on a stupid internet forum are your examples?
Hey! This forum's not stupid.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such

globefish23 wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

Yeah, Britain fucked up:
Middle East
South Africa
Far East.

Go us!
And Pitcairn Island.
Well, France did do more than their fair share of up-fucking.

the Brits can't take all the credit.
Yeah we can, just watch me
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

Kmar wrote:

lowing wrote:

Same.
sorry, rarely do I expect either of you to actually bolster one of my arguments, so I misunderstood.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

JohnG@lt wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

JohnG@lt wrote:

Christ, you have to be trolling. You can't possibly be this stupid.
stfu if you have no input.
Bitch, please. The day you have an intellectual thought is the day that Jesus comes riding down from the heavens on a velociraptor to destroy the heathens.
bitch ? lol that's your name here.  any of this ring a bell faggot ? See Below 

l
                                                   \/

JohnG@lt wrote:

This leads into point #2. Having a strong military leads to its use overseas.
How did you ever come to this conclusion this is naive and a academic over simplification and its completely unfounded by any information I ever was aware of. Most of our overseas deployments have been humanitarian,

JohnG@lt wrote:

Why do we need a military larger than what is necessary to defend our borders?
In the days of the bow and arrow you kept a field cut short around you place so no one could get in range about 50 yards ( that's where the front lawn concept came from) with the advent of the ballitica trabuche catapult. You needed a bigger field preferable with water in the perefery of range so the weapon couldn't be deployed Ideally they had to cross the water and try and set the weapon up while in range of the fortifications defences. Weapon ranges increased some since than. Missile can cross the poles in break down carefully the word intercontinental Ballistic Missile. If you don't want to send one ICBM to get another you may have to than send a plane soldier helicopter If you only suspect an ICBM and it hidden from satellite you may have to send etc. You do realize the USA has interest that are over seas only 48 states are continental. we have the right to and must actively protect commerce. If you want to leave the muslims in croatia hanging that's ok with me but not everyone will agree. 

JohnG@lt wrote:

Why should we waste money on something we'll never get a return on?
we did get a return it was called peace. Not to mention money spent on a deterrent weapons system gets back into the economy They hire a worker he buys a house the builder buys a bout the boat yard guy can buy an new VCR( the 80s ) XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX so the Vidieo store expands and hires Simple.
Seems you changed your tune huh. " Take a man, take away Reason and Accountability " and you have ... A women.

That is why I started calling you a bitch. Its not personal. You have no Reason or  Accountability!
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such
I have to read your posts like 4 times before I've worked out where the punctuation should actually be and made sense of it.
Even then they still seem a complete mess of words.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

presidentsheep wrote:

I have to read your posts like 4 times before I've worked out where the punctuation should actually be and made sense of it.
Even then they still seem a complete mess of words.
That just means your slow. The more you read, the easier it will get.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such
Somehow I don't think it's the rest of us with the problem...
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

presidentsheep wrote:

Oh that problem. That is a ' herd ' thing you have going on. Noses to asses as you all follow the loudest beat.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5360|London, England

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Seems you changed your tune huh. " Take a man, take away Reason and Accountability " and you have ... A women.

That is why I started calling you a bitch. Its not personal. You have no Reason or  Accountability!
Do you enjoy talking to yourself? Your stupidity has driven away what was left of the people that chatted here. It's now dominated by you and lowing arguing all day with Dilbert. It's not because the rest of us are too stupid to keep up, it's that you are the consummate bore. You're a boring dude with a boring life and you have nothing of value to say. None of us like you. We all wish you would go away. How has this not gotten through to you yet? There was a time when this section was halfway active and the same three topics didn't sit at the top of the forum for weeks at a time. Hell, I've seen the same closed topic near the top for a week now. That's how dead this section is and it mostly has to do with your idiocy. Again, I beseech you, go away.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6472

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

Oh that problem. That is a ' herd ' thing you have going on. Noses to asses as you all follow the loudest beat.
if the herd is 'proper spelling and correct grammar' then yes, we're one big fucking herd and you're not in it.

the onus of intelligibile interpretation isn't on US when you're the one communicating in crypto-code bollocks and nonsense gnomic utterances.

sort it out.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard