13rin
+977|6634

tuckergustav wrote:

I see your point.
Which I don't totally agree with.  I liken the attention span of a college girl to that of a goldfish.  That cute guy met on Saturday night is replace by a new one by Wednesday.  Wait too long and you're off the radar.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
tuckergustav
+1,590|6069|...

I guess I never understood why guys would want to deal with those silly games.  You guys sure do put up with a lot of dumb shit just for the remote possibility for a little somethin somethin.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6911|Scotland

DBBrinson1 wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

I see your point.
Which I don't totally agree with.  I liken the attention span of a college girl to that of a goldfish.  That cute guy met on Saturday night is replace by a new one by Wednesday.  Wait too long and you're off the radar.
Appropriate risk to take, unless you're really desperate... to which you can refer to my point above again.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

tuckergustav wrote:

I guess I never understood why guys would want to deal with those silly games.  You guys sure do put up with a lot of dumb shit just for the remote possibility for a little somethin somethin.
It's nice you can see it for what it us. Unfortunately, we don't really have a lot of choice unless we want to be foreveralone.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6911|Scotland

ghettoperson wrote:

tuckergustav wrote:

It's nice you can see it for what it us. Unfortunately, we don't really have a lot of choice unless we want to be foreveralone.
Precisely.

We don't want to deal with it, we don't want to play games. Most guys are far too simple minded to want that (in a good way)... but we have to if we want to keep the girl interested.

I've asked hundreds of random women (I do it for fun in bars and clubs) what their thoughts are on "who texts first" and other shit like this... and it's ALWAYS the same answer. To the "who texts first" it's always "The guy. Always. We never text first and if he doesn't text we don't text him, it makes us look desperate."

I mean.

It's mind boggling, but that's how girls work in this current society, and it's sad to see it that way. Girls have only ever said they text first if they're officially in a relationship, but a build up to that they never do. It's fucking basic communication, but for girls it's a game.

Welcome to our world.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!
+521|6894|Toronto | Canada

yeah im always wary of girls that text first, theyre usually the crazies
tuckergustav
+1,590|6069|...

Too complicated for me...lol.  Good thing I never went down the lesbo road...LOL.  Women are too much work.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney
Well, she appears kinda interested (as in "i'll bring my friend back to yours" interested). Her friend is hot though, but regardless I'm not sure if some questions in my head might've come out in my body language. Maybe I'm unsure, maybe I need to be sober and think this trough. Night.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
jesus christ you people overthink things as if you ALL have autism

okay so she couldn't go for a coffee with you one time

fuck me no need to go draw up plans for operation barbarossa v2
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
there's a difference between having a 'girl problem' and having 'social problems with girls'

if a certain date falls flat... fuck me, let it ride for a bit? give it a week or two to actually, you know, pan out? see how it goes?

you guys are freaking out over everyday minute happenings as if you're incapable of dealing with anything by yourself
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,977|6787|949

all he said was he was thinking about asking her again on monday and asked for people's opinions.  It's really not that big of a deal
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5857|College Park, MD

Uzique wrote:

there's a difference between having a 'girl problem' and having 'social problems with girls'

if a certain date falls flat... fuck me, let it ride for a bit? give it a week or two to actually, you know, pan out? see how it goes?

you guys are freaking out over everyday minute happenings as if you're incapable of dealing with anything by yourself
I get what you're saying Zeek but I can't help myself (well OK, I probably can but fuck posting self-control). If you haven't gathered it already, I'm very bad with women. Maybe you're right, part of it is that I overthink things and come up with an Operation Brobarossa. But I find it helpful to get some sort of feedback, even if it's not positive.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
who can possibly give any real meaningful or helpful advice on that? it's a passing encounter; a small date; an absolute triviality.

asking for opinions and consulting people for 'advice' on something so trite and inconsequential is exactly over-thinking things.

if you analyse every single interaction with a girl in such an autistic, obsessive manner, you're never going to have any luck

loosen the fuck up and calm down a bit, maybe?
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
That's what I've been trying to do, and what I will do in a few minutes when I go to the gym.
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6479|New Haven, CT

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

I get what you're saying Zeek but I can't help myself (well OK, I probably can but fuck posting self-control). If you haven't gathered it already, I'm very bad with women. Maybe you're right, part of it is that I overthink things and come up with an Operation Brobarossa. But I find it helpful to get some sort of feedback, even if it's not positive.
nice subtle integration of bro in barbarossa, though it'd probably be better as barbarbrossa
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6814|BC, Canada
Real girl problems is my wife keeps some of those bamboo sticks that soak in scented oil around, and I need to know how to get rid of them without here replacing them. They stink and piss me off.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

febreeze the shit out of them
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6814|BC, Canada

Winston_Churchill wrote:

She just sprayed soem febreeze too, and that shit smelled worse than the wicks. I may have come up with a solution though, when she goes out I'm gonna dump the scented stuff out and fill the vases with baby oil.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5639|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Uzique wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

'cause he's happy, obviously.  It's not like he's posting pics of her in a teddy and crotchless panties.
it doesn't matter, it's still weird.

"hey honey, i just posted some pictures of you on bf2s.com to show you off to my gamer buddies!"
lost your little catholic v plates yet?

ah, right. ok.
it's a bigger accomplishment to keep your virginity then to lose it.

anyone can get laid
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,739|6892|Oxferd Ohire
not really..anyone can not have sex
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

You should become a lawyer or something if you can seriously sell not getting laid as being more difficult than getting laid. Not getting laid just requires me to sit on my ass and eat Cheetos, that seems pretty simple if you ask me.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5639|Bolingbrook, Illinois
beating all the temptations of sex > having sex with some random girl at your high school/college/whatever
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6814|BC, Canada

HaiBai wrote:

beating all the temptations of sex > having sex with some random girl at your high school/college/whatever
not even remotely.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
Seriously, this is the dumbest argument I've ever heard. What have I done to not get laid? Sitting on my ass, playing video games, not talking to women, shit it's very easy to not have sex.

Going to the gym, picking up hobbies, making an effort to be sociable, taking a bit of care in your appearance is a lot harder. Hell even going to a party and getting super drunk and then bedding whatever will take you requires more effort than what it takes to not get laid.
Winston_Churchill
Bazinga!

what a retarded argument ^

Nic wrote:

Winston_Churchill wrote:

She just sprayed soem febreeze too, and that shit smelled worse than the wicks. I may have come up with a solution though, when she goes out I'm gonna dump the scented stuff out and fill the vases with baby oil.
there are some that smell awful, some that just neutralize smells or whatever.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard