Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

Dilbert_X wrote:

LOL

Anyway.

It is fun to see Netanyahu demanding any future Egyptian government must honour all previous agreements
Netanyahu said he expects any new Egyptian government to keep the peace treaty with Israel, as it has served both countries - and the entire region - well.
http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2011 … -new-iran/

When Netanyahu has made a point of ignoring the agreements of previous Israeli governments
From the inception of the Oslo accords, Netanyahu opposed them. During his term as prime minister in the late 1990s, Netanyahu consistently reneged on commitments made by previous Israeli governments as part of the Oslo peace process, leading American peace envoy Dennis Ross to note that "neither President Clinton nor Secretary [of State Madeleine] Albright believed that Bibi had any real interest in pursuing peace."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_N … lo_Accords
double standards as usual

maybe if we stopped playing "gotcha" peace would actually come someday
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

lowing wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

I almost commented on " the insults not helping " but I must sound like a broken record at this point. Compared to D@lt and D~Bag, he is pretty cool and he doesn't switch topics in every rebuttal. On the whole at least I can learn a little from this guy if I don't agree with most of the views. He makes me pay more attention.
Well, it is no coincidence that this forum reflects real life tactics by the left. The 5 D's of the liberal argument... dodge, deception, deflect, deny, discredit.
You forgot ~ Attack the Messenger ! ~. Remeber My " Rape Tree " thread lol
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX
dodge, deception, deflect, deny, discredit
Sounds like a precis of Rumsfeld's memoirs.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
13rin
+977|6481

Dilbert_X wrote:

Or the MB hiding its true intentions.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

they're not hiding shit, they come out and tell you what their intentions are
13rin
+977|6481

Varegg wrote:

*sigh*

Last attempt

Never said the MB didn't fit into the unrest of Egypt, I simply stated that the media have hyped up their significance in Egypt, they are not as powerful in Egypt as the media reports, and not because I said so but because people who's job it is to know this says so ... it's a pretty unified thought amongst the experts in the field of Arab politics ...

If you read a tad more than your usual "hate-muslims-websites" you would also know this ...
Valet.
Just because you didn't start the car doesn't mean you can't drive it.

That group stand more to gain than any other.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
13rin
+977|6481

lowing wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Good point.  But hey... We're the haters here.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

actually, you were who I thought of first when listing it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

DBBrinson1 wrote:

lowing wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Good point.  But hey... We're the haters here.
don't forget racist, ya know cuz, Islam is a race.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 … 24274.html

Israelis are bracing for a more adversarial regime in Egypt, one they expect could lead their country to expand its army, fortify the two countries' desert
Israel has reacted to Egypt's unrest by moving to shore up gas supplies and promising steps to bolster the Palestinian economy. It has quietly signaled support for a gradual transition backed by the army and controlled by Omar Suleiman, Egypt's vice president and longtime intelligence chief. Mr. Suleiman has close ties with Mr. Barak and other Israeli leaders.
I wonder if this holds true if the Egyptian army supports the MusBro?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Kmar wrote:

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703313304576131461322124274.html

Israelis are bracing for a more adversarial regime in Egypt, one they expect could lead their country to expand its army, fortify the two countries' desert
Israel has reacted to Egypt's unrest by moving to shore up gas supplies and promising steps to bolster the Palestinian economy. It has quietly signaled support for a gradual transition backed by the army and controlled by Omar Suleiman, Egypt's vice president and longtime intelligence chief. Mr. Suleiman has close ties with Mr. Barak and other Israeli leaders.
dunno, but it is gunna be interesting to read this board if Egypt starts shit with Israel again, and gets their ass kicked..............again

can't wait to read how fucked up Israel is for actually putting up a defense against destruction. What nerve!!
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6777|Moscow, Russia

lowing wrote:

Kmar wrote:

dunno, but it is gunna be interesting to read this board if Egypt starts shit with Israel again, and gets their ass kicked..............again

can't wait to read how fucked up Israel is for actually putting up a defense against destruction. What nerve!!
a-ha. of course, when iran does anything to strenghen their defence they always get yelled at, and that's fine because they are evil, amiryte?
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Shahter wrote:

lowing wrote:

Kmar wrote:

a-ha. of course, when iran does anything to strenghen their defence they always get yelled at, and that's fine because they are evil, amiryte?
The difference between a defensive posture and offensive posture.   It is called the Israeli DEFENSE Force
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6777|Moscow, Russia

lowing wrote:

Shahter wrote:

lowing wrote:

The difference between a defensive posture and offensive posture.   It is called the Israeli DEFENSE Force
orly? so russia can go on and s-300's to iran then, right?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Kmar wrote:

If that holds true that is about the only thing that will tip the scale in the MB favor ... the Egyptian Army is known to sway in the direction of the majority of the people, they have always had great support amongst the people and will not risk loosing that easily because of politics ...

So if the MB doesn't gain massive support in a very short time they will not likely be supported by the Army ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Shahter wrote:

lowing wrote:

Shahter wrote:

ummm, yeah sure, whatever
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6777|Moscow, Russia

lowing wrote:

Shahter wrote:

lowing wrote:

"yeah sure"? so, now you don't care. you throw "islam is evil"-shit around, and then when it comes to other religious nutjobs in the region who have been fighting "holy wars" for territory for half of 20th century you promptly say that the difference is in their "posture"? and it's now about how they call their military, not what they do with it?

very well, i rest my case.

Last edited by Shahter (2011-02-10 00:27:17)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Varegg wrote:

Kmar wrote:

If that holds true that is about the only thing that will tip the scale in the MB favor ... the Egyptian Army is known to sway in the direction of the majority of the people, they have always had great support amongst the people and will not risk loosing that easily because of politics ...

So if the MB doesn't gain massive support in a very short time they will not likely be supported by the Army ...
I mean.. has there even been talk of elections? Who would be the candidates? .. lots of unanswered questions for Egypt to work out.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Just some relevant information.
  • As many as 300 people have been killed in the unrest, according to the United Nations.
  • Vice President Omar Suleiman, who met with some opposition leaders Sunday, promised to issue within a month a draft list of changes needed to hold free elections.
  • Most opposition groups -- including the largest, the Muslim Brotherhood -- are still calling for Mubarak's immediate departure.
  • Protesters remain in central Cairo, but there was none of the violence that erupted last week.
  • An announcement that a detained Google executive, who was one of the most prominent youth organizers, would be released.
  • The government pledged to ease emergency laws when "conditions allow," free political prisoners and end news media restraints.
  • In his speech on Feb. 1, Mubarak said that he did not intend to run for another term and that he would work in the last months of his term to ensure a smooth transfer of power.
  • Resignation by Mubarak, under Egypt's constitution, would start a 60-day timetable for elections, providing little time to prepare for a credible vote after three decades of one-party rule.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6633|Finland

lowing wrote:

Shahter wrote:

lowing wrote:

It's also called the SecDef, not the SecOf.

What's in a name?
I need around tree fiddy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Shahter wrote:

lowing wrote:

Shahter wrote:

"yeah sure"? so, now you don't care. you throw "islam is evil"-shit around, and then when it comes to other religious nutjobs in the region who have been fighting "holy wars" for territory for half of 20th century you promptly say that the difference is in their "posture"? and it's now about how they call their military, not what they do with it?

very well, i rest my case.
Well to be honest, I don't give a shit about any of them, however,  the difference IS in their posture, Armies have massed, surrounding Israel, for the intent of destroying it, not the other way around. I do not blame Israel for defending itself. 

I am quite comfortable believing that Israel has no desires outside of existing. Can not say the same thing for the Islamic nations that surround it.

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-10 02:41:26)

Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

Kmar wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Kmar wrote:

I mean.. has there even been talk of elections? Who would be the candidates? .. lots of unanswered questions for Egypt to work out.
Yes there have been talks about presidental elections in 2011, that have been clear for quite some time actually ... I think it's in September, the big difference is that this year Mubarak will not be a candidate ... Mubarak actually had plans to retire this year anyway and was to back the candidacy of his son but that is also cancelled now ...

ElBaradei seems to be a valid candidate ... he's respected and seemingly have support with the people ... Suleiman has a chance if his ties with the MB are toned down, the experts I've heard mentioned that he's likely to fail in the elections because of his close relations with Mubarak, the Egyptians wan't change and Suleiman doesn't look like change for the people ...

https://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/47641000/jpg/_47641168_009053518-1.jpg
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6777|Moscow, Russia

lowing wrote:

I am quite comfortable believing that Israel has no desires outside of existing.
"no desires outside of existing"? you must've been confortable under a rock somewhere for several decades then, man.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Shahter wrote:

lowing wrote:

I am quite comfortable believing that Israel has no desires outside of existing.
"no desires outside of existing"? you must've been confortable under a rock somewhere for several decades then, man.
yeah I guess so
http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/asia/il.htm

thing is, shit isn't blowing up all over the world in the name of Judaism, pal
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

lowing wrote:

thing is, shit isn't blowing up all over the world in the name of Judaism, pal
No, only Palestine.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard