eusgen
Nugget
+402|6763|Jupiter
Seems business is down and uneducated people think it's ok to advertise selling marijuana on the craigslist.

need 420 - 20 (west palm beach)
Date: 2011-02-08, 9:50AM EST
Reply To This Post

what's up got some flame 420 for you hit me up 561 667 0826 ask 4 boone text or call
str8 kush and haze

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2203263147
Link: http://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/stp/2203263147.html

Heres an actual report of someone being arrested, and she was much more discret; LOL. -
http://www.statesman.com/blogs/content/ … _to_s.html
tuckergustav
+1,590|5884|...

Uh, this has been happening for about as long as craiglist has been up...

You can even find prostitutes advertising.  *gasp*
Ultrafunkula
Hector: Ding, ding, ding, ding...
+1,975|6444|6 6 4 oh, I forget

*writes down number for future investments in Miami*

j/k please don't halt me at customs for intent of buying illegal drugs and/or terrorism
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England

tuckergustav wrote:

Uh, this has been happening for about as long as craiglist has been up...

You can even find prostitutes advertising.  *gasp*
No, they're not prostitutes. They're cute girls giving away their virginity and their cuddly stories being all over mainstream media. It's totally different!
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6441
mek you're just pissed because you're still a virgin.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6592|London, England

Uzique wrote:

mek you're just pissed because you're still a virgin.
No, and I've always been raging about those dumb media stories about chicks giving away their virginity for money. With the media somehow portraying it as if it's not prostitution

I haven't got a problem with prostitution itself, I just think it's stupid how easy it is for people too look at (or be manipulated to think of) something that's the same thing, so differently.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6663
Word of mouth is the only word in this business.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4939|Dundee, Scotland.

Uzique wrote:

mek you're just pissed because you're still waiting for your chance to get 72 virgin.
ftfy
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5556

I thought this thread was going to be about drug dealers becoming an endangered species or something. I am relieved.
sexecuti0ner
What kinda guy are you are?
+148|6202
Man gets arrested trying to buy Xbox 360 with weed, confirms approximately 72 stoner stereotypes

...Sean Evans of Magalia, California used his razor sharp robo-brain to try to buy an Xbox 360 [on Craigslist] using a big pile of marijuana. He got arrested, and was very probably the only one surprised...
Edited for clarity.

Last edited by sexecuti0ner (2011-02-09 14:25:14)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6680|England. Stoke
I'm sorry but you live a pretty sheltered life if you think that someone selling a bit of weed on craigslist is an "all time low for drug dealers"...
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6630|The darkside of Denver

coke wrote:

I'm sorry but you live a pretty sheltered life if you think that someone selling a bit of weed on craigslist is an "all time low for drug dealers"...
This.  IMO all time low would be selling the crack to your mama... which according to many hip hop artists happens regularly.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

SonderKommando wrote:

coke wrote:

This.  IMO all time low would be selling the crack to your mama... which according to many hip hop artists happens regularly.
Selling crack to your mum isn't low.
Selling crack to your 5 year old is low.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6750|Great Brown North
i miss the prostitution ads on there
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5935|London, England

I had alot of respect for drug dealers before this
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5444|Ventura, California
I saw some drug smugglers using a catapult to throw packages of drugs over the border fence. There's extremes on both end in everything in life.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6549|Columbus, OH
^ You watched on the news of course. I can't imagine you wandering too far from your mumsie's bosoms.

Drug Smuggling always come up with creative ways to counter law enforcement efforts. You think Will Smith just dreamed up Bad Boys and Bad Boys II? Hello no son that shite got real

Drug Smugglers are shifty characters
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5149|Sydney

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-02-10 05:49:22)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5007|Massachusetts, USA

loubot wrote:

^ You watched on the news of course. I can't imagine you wandering too far from your mumsie's bosoms.

Drug Smuggling always come up with creative ways to counter law enforcement efforts. You think Will Smith just dreamed up Bad Boys and Bad Boys II? Hello no son that shite got real

Drug Smugglers are shifty characters
Proof that shifty isn't who we think he is.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard