Spiers.ckz
+10|6519
bah ..

Just claymore whore till u get it.

its good fun to hear people whine about claymores, and when they whine explain to them that they should watch where they are going.

Got mine on mass destruction IO.
TehMyke
D:
+343|6699

Krappyappy wrote:

jihad jeeping > c4 tossing
correction, claymore whoing a 64 warlord IO > durka durka bombing > c4 chucking
t2krambo
Banned
+99|6518|Panama
already got expert!
Hacial
404 - Not Found
+107|6609
I got my veteran by claymore whoring on karkand 64 as MEC. Don't know how to get expert.
Col.Vind
Bob Saget is my karkand..
+14|6332|Smurfvillage, Gotland
wow this thread is old..
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6551|Southampton, UK

Reviver: Cpt.Sensible
=)HA(=FemaleDriver
+8|6293
Tried to give Karma to some of you but I don't have any, non to give. 
Hate when friendly claymores happen and dopes punish you, they can't see it?????? And they punish??? See the sckull in red???? duh..... yes run towards the red light..........
{UK-US}Scotty
+12|6456
Got my Expert by claymore whoring on 64 man Karky - running from hotel to the hole in the fence where the USMC comes in - with a good support guy you get it pretty easy.  Hit 29 kills a few times - then blamo - 34 kills with claymores.
Ninja_Kid2002
+119|6258|Floodsville, TN, (UK really)
Well since we can't throw C4 anymore (and having only had this game since December 06 I never saw that!) I thought I'd try a similar tactic. I went on Karkand, and started by C4ing the corridor south of the Hotel. one piece on the wall on the right at the T-junction. That got me 4 kills, but most reds had done the clever thing and not gone for that flag. So whilst the rest of the team went to fight the battle elsewhere, I kep C4 on the hotel flag incase it was taken. got about another 2 there.

Then I changed tac and just started running at people. I woke my next-door neighbours by screaming at the computer every time I died  from a guy with C4 on him, because I hadn't managed to press the detonator before I was blown away!

I ended the round with 18 C4 kills! I screamed again!

3 tips learned:

1. Never, ever run at a support unit, they are the only ones who will mow u down 100% of the time

2. Snipers are your greatest target by far, they love their little corners, put some C4 2ft infront of their faces, and they'll have to run over it to get away from it!

3. From the guy who brought you "Psyche of the Enemy - The Commander's Friend":
People are far far more likely to strafe left! This means if you come up behind someone in open ground, they will strafe left, put C4 at their feet, when they turn to see you they will strafe left again (now right to you since they've turned around) right over your C4.
Don't try to put it in their path, people don't strafe for long distances.

Think about No.3 next time you're playing, trust me, it's true.

I will get my Vet badge today!

<Update>

Told you:

http://ninjakid2002.tripod.com/vet_explosive_badge.JPG

i made about 5 team kills, but people seemed quite understanding! And ended the round with 26 C4 kills, and a pack in the middle of a crowd of reds! I screamed a little, but atleast I got the Vet badge!

another tip:

4. When you see a red medic dive to revive, get in there, they won't be shooting back, wait for the revive, and then send them both to the big 15 second sleep in the sky! It's a doozy.

Let me know if you want some great spots on Karkand to execute these methods, I found a few.

Last edited by Ninja_Kid2002 (2007-03-29 07:01:28)

d3x74
+14|6637|NY
Get in a black-hawk with a pilot who's a supply, one engineer and play as a spec op. Keep dropping c4's around the mosque area and rack up those explosive kills.
Bucephale
+5|6638|yes, Canada
Best way for expert? C4 your buggy on Jalalabad with 20-25 pl and have a tankfeasT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Easy...................
ThaReaper
Banned
+410|6630
Here's my guide! ok.

1. Carefully look for a KP
2. Once your in, make sure no admins are on
3. Look for a group of people and blwo them up!
SgKoch
+0|6108
I got the badge while the stat system was broke playing Sniper at Karkand never got it, although I got the poins I earned during that time
multiplying_monkey
+1|5990|Melbourne
I  keep getting kicked for team killing whenever I try to go for this badge
Casartelli
No skills, just luck
+14|6140|The Netherlands
I got my expert on Karkland with 64 players as MEC.  With FF=0

Throw claymores on their side of the fence..., if you see a dead USMC, place a claymore on it... 3 or 4 medics want to revive him and they wont see a claymore on his body... boom!!!

Run back for resupply and do it again and again and again And just hope that the USMC doesnt take a flag. I ended up with 37 claymore kills, the round took 14 minutes.
Tauri1980
+1|6619
I remember the go' old days when you could throw the C4 over the fence on karkands chock points that what go' old times...and EA going after public noobs requests aawwh a skilled player killed me with C4 by throwing it at me or over the fence where i waited with my Claymore aawhh EA fix it blabla..and so they did...oh well i still got the gold under the go' old days...
Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6733|Reality
Can this 'guide' be removed since it is outdated? You can't switch squads while dead.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
frostbite
+2|4819|New Jersey
Still trying to get this dang badge, pretty tough these days!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard