Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
yeah it's ugly. real grim. you end up hurting people you really care for and offending others that you value, and all you can do in your bewilderment is point at a bottle and give it all the blame... there's no responsibility and there's no thought to it. real mindless. fuck me why is alcohol so popular? i see this ugly side of people when drunk all the time but we all put ourselves through the circus and drama...
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5857|College Park, MD
They say a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. Maybe we drink because it lets us get out those bottled up feelings, emotions and ideas.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6117|Places 'n such
The good times more than make up for it I think, nothing better than getting shit faced with a group of friends in someones room like you're 13 again, or having a good night out or even just a beer with a friend whilst gaming.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5857|College Park, MD
Indeed, moderation is key IMO. Especially if you're gonna be around someone you harbor ill thoughts for.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
jord
+2,382|6834|The North, beyond the wall.
A few people have that as a status on fb, "a drunk mans words are his sober thoughts".

Which is 95% bollocks.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
perhaps i repressed it then or some freudian psycho-babble because i definitely haven't consciously felt angry or bothered enough by that situation to just blow up and walk into some random person's house and start shouting expletives and provoking a fight. was really out of order, fucking shocking. i apologized to the girl who's gathering it was today and have obviously tried to make amends with the lady and her friends... just going to be a slowburn time thing methinks. either she'll forgive or i'll learn not to fucking drink so many jaegerbombs.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6846|Devon, England
You're fucking stupid.

.. if you think you can resist Jaegerbombs.

Love that mix.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
yeah but they do nothing but bad things... you get trashed quicker than you know what to do with it, then the red bull either makes you really hyper-social or really aggressive. then for a day after you're not only nursing a bad alcohol hangover but a horrible zonked state of fucked up energy levels and post-caffeine/taurine withdrawal shakes. a really stupid drink... i've felt much healthier the morning after drug binges than the morning after dropping a few 'bombs. that's pretty alarming, haha.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6117|Places 'n such
They're the only drink that can completely fuck me up in about 10 minutes. Worst thing about them is you don't know just how drunk you are until its too late. Then you're vomiting in bins on your local high street
FFLink
There is.
Gas Chambers fuck me up royally.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
... or ruining parties by being a bellicose prick
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

They say a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. Maybe we drink because it lets us get out those bottled up feelings, emotions and ideas.
That's not true at all, many a time I've said stuff because it amuses me but I haven't actually meant it.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6117|Places 'n such

FFLink wrote:

Haha, the skankiest pub in the city does them, 1/3rd sambuca, 1/3rd vodka, 1/3rd some crazy blue shit. Guy sets it on fire, you down it through a straw till it goes out, then inhale the fumes from the shot glass after he's held his hand on top of it for the 30s it takes to recover from the nasty warm shot.
Recipe for a blackout right there.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney
A place I know used to sell TSDs (before it was sold to the current owner)

TSD = Total Sensory Deprivation

1/3 jager
1/3 absinthe
1/3 chartreuse

/off topic
13rin
+977|6635

Uzique wrote:

... or ruining parties by being a bellicose prick
You're allowed to have a bad night from time to time.  Lest, I've never hung out with lady's exs -rather not.  Had I known someone like that would be there, We probably woudn't have been.  Not because I will fight, but because it is just weird.  You could apoligize to the host of the party, or go hardcore and on the offensive with a 'What the fuck did you expect I'd do?  You invited him & you knew of the backstory... Its your fault for putting a drunk Uzi into that situation!  Show some fucking compasasion you insensitive assholes!'
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney
About a month ago I met up with my ex and her bf, we were all drunk. Later in the night she told me she still loves me and will probably not love anyone like she does me. She was pretty apologetic about telling me actually, and we were all quite drunk. Bit weird when he's standing right next to me and talking to someone else whilst this is going on though. We have never spoken about that conversation since and I daresay never will again.
FFLink
There is.

presidentsheep wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Haha, the skankiest pub in the city does them, 1/3rd sambuca, 1/3rd vodka, 1/3rd some crazy blue shit. Guy sets it on fire, you down it through a straw till it goes out, then inhale the fumes from the shot glass after he's held his hand on top of it for the 30s it takes to recover from the nasty warm shot.
Bit different where I had them. I don't actually know what's in it - I can just never remember, but the hot barmaid pours it into a wineglass and then ignities it. Pours the shot to be downed and turns the glass upside down onto the bar. After the shot, bend the straw inside the glass and breathe a few times.

I was known as "That guy who had 4 gas-chambers!" there. That was a horrible night...
13rin
+977|6635

Jaekus wrote:

About a month ago I met up with my ex and her bf, we were all drunk. Later in the night she told me she still loves me and will probably not love anyone like she does me. She was pretty apologetic about telling me actually, and we were all quite drunk. Bit weird when he's standing right next to me and talking to someone else whilst this is going on though. We have never spoken about that conversation since and I daresay never will again.
Ya, I bet that was a bit satisfying though to hear though..
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|6117|Places 'n such

FFLink wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

FFLink wrote:

Bit different where I had them. I don't actually know what's in it - I can just never remember, but the hot barmaid pours it into a wineglass and then ignities it. Pours the shot to be downed and turns the glass upside down onto the bar. After the shot, bend the straw inside the glass and breathe a few times.

I was known as "That guy who had 4 gas-chambers!" there. That was a horrible night...
Yeah, I think that's the way theyre meant to be done, just this pub is unbelievably nasty. I love it. The toilets are like the ones out of trainspotting, all the tables are wobbly and the chairs are broken and everything smells of piss and vomit.
Fuck I love that pub.
Jaekus
+957|5334|Sydney

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Ya, I bet that was a bit satisfying though to hear though..
Yeah it was actually. Also kinda settled a few questions I had pushed to the back of my mind and had almost forgotten.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
anyway, i've apologised to the guy and the host of the gathering for bringing bad vibrations to their merry little affair. everyone else that was there and all her friends will just forget about the outburst in time, i guess. drunken drama is pretty much buy-one-get-one-free at university, anyway - there's always something that has happened at somewhere with someone. blah blah.

i'm in the doghouse with sophia, though. she says she wants a few days to "think about things", which i guess is totally reasonable. she'd just look weak and submissive in front of her friends if she forgave it and forgot about it all straightaway and we resumed things. i disrespected her and her wider social group by being an idiot, so i guess i've got to take responsibility for it and just sucker up. what a fucking mess, eh? suffice to say im not drinkin again for a while. ironic that i spend 18 months getting blasted out of my brains on drugs and having some of the most hyper-social times of my life... and then i 'calm down' for a relationship and end up doing the most cuntish anti-social thing by drinking. haha.
13rin
+977|6635

Uzique wrote:

anyway, i've apologised to the guy and the host of the gathering for bringing bad vibrations to their merry little affair. everyone else that was there and all her friends will just forget about the outburst in time, i guess. drunken drama is pretty much buy-one-get-one-free at university, anyway - there's always something that has happened at somewhere with someone. blah blah.

i'm in the doghouse with sophia, though. she says she wants a few days to "think about things", which i guess is totally reasonable. she'd just look weak and submissive in front of her friends if she forgave it and forgot about it all straightaway and we resumed things. i disrespected her and her wider social group by being an idiot, so i guess i've got to take responsibility for it and just sucker up. what a fucking mess, eh? suffice to say im not drinkin again for a while. ironic that i spend 18 months getting blasted out of my brains on drugs and having some of the most hyper-social times of my life... and then i 'calm down' for a relationship and end up doing the most cuntish anti-social thing by drinking. haha.
Ahhhh.... No.  I would have gone with my prior post.  By apologizing you've accepted responsibility for your actions.  As a male, you must admit nothing, deny everything -then issue counter accusations.

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pi … 5#p3449455
tuckergustav
+1,590|6069|...

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

Ahhhh.... No.  I would have gone with my prior post.  By apologizing you've accepted responsibility for your actions.  As a male, you must admit nothing, deny everything -then issue counter accusations.

errr...

I'm just gonna go with...no.  LOL
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

I like Brinson's idea.
13rin
+977|6635

tuckergustav wrote:

DBBrinson1 wrote:

Uzique wrote:

errr...

I'm just gonna go with...no.  LOL
I stand behind my analysis of the situation.  It wasn't like he took a baseball bat... er cricket bat to the dude's head or anything.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard