lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Calling it "war" doesn't justify anything. It's closer ethnic cleansing when you systematically destroy a country and decrease it's borders.
Then here is free advice stop attacking those that will kick your ass. It is a war started by the Arabs and Islamic nations stop blaming Israel for having the nerve to fight back and win

You are actually pissed that the ethnic cleansing of Israel isn't working. What makes your POV any better?
You're again creating a straw man argument. I do not support ethnic cleansing of Israel.

Seriously, your counter arguments need some improvement.
no my counter argument is simple, attack the information present, do not attack the presentation of the information.

you are actually arguing that it is wrong for Israel to hit back HARDER than it gets hit. It is a ridiculous stance.Well the goal is the destruction of Israel, you do realize that right?

Now, argue that Israel has not been attacked even after pulling out

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-07 17:13:37)

Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

UnkleRukus wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Isn't this thread about finding a lefty talk show host that will rival Rush and co?
Honestly, I thought he was looking for certain sound clips from Rush and Hannity.
lost again, Oh well...
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
And the goal of WW2 was the destruction of Nazi Germany, was there anything wrong with that goal?
Are you saying the Nazis should have fought harder?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-02-07 17:14:46)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

ghettoperson wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

Isn't this thread about finding a lefty talk show host that will rival Rush and co?
I just came in here to wonder how the fuck we'd been talking about radio for 23 pages, but now I see in typical fashion that stopped after the first 5 posts.
Don't look at me. I only wanted to make sure I was getting both points of view. I least I F*kin tried.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

presidentsheep wrote:

Just looked through the site lowing posted and if you follow the guys links, a lot of them aren't about what he says they are, or are dead links.
He's used information very selectively from sources, cherry picking to support his views instead of giving a balanced view.
Plus his headline makes it fairly obvious the sites going to be biased.

tl;dr:
bad source.

edit: lowing, if you're going to try to make a point, the way it's usually acceptable to make it is to present both sides of the argument then draw your conclusions from the balanced information you've presented, it's then up to your reader to either agree with your opinion or not based on how well they feel you've interpreted all the evidence, for both sides of the argument.
It's not right to just use evidence to back up your views and not give a counter to it.
ummm in a debate it is not customary to present an argument for a position you do not represent.

Now, argue against the information present, and stop arguing against the presence of the information.

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-07 17:20:02)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

And the goal of WW2 was the destruction of Nazi Germany, was there anything wrong with that goal?
nothing worng with that goal if you were against the Naiz's that started the war in the first place...apropos comparison really..
lol yeah dilbert, if the nazi's were gunna win they needed to fight harder with a stronger strategy...Are you trying to make a point or something?

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-07 17:19:24)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

Now, argue against the information present, and stop arguing against the presence of the information.
There is no information, just a badly referenced neo-nazi blog you keep posting the url of.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5180|Sydney

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

I just came in here to wonder how the fuck we'd been talking about radio for 23 pages, but now I see in typical fashion that stopped after the first 5 posts.
Don't look at me. I only wanted to make sure I was getting both points of view. I least I F*kin tried.
Yeah, unfortunately the thread really needs to be closed now.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

nothing worng with that goal if you were against the Naiz's that started the war in the first place...apropos comparison really..
lol yeah dilbert, if the nazi's were gunna win they needed to fight harder with a stronger strategy...Are you trying to make a point or something?
The point is we were against aggression, not the Nazis in particular.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

There is no information, just a badly referenced neo-nazi blog you keep posting the url of.
as I said...
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

The point is we were against aggression, not the Nazis in particular.
agreed, and I view Israel as the ones who have historically been attacked.

and in order to stop the nazi aggression it had to be brought to its knees, but then according to your logic that would make those that took down nazi germany the aggressors.

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-07 17:29:55)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Jaekus wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

or you can just leave the thread and not worry about it
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

Jaekus wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Why ? people are still exchanging views, making cases and rebuttals.

" Debate and Serious talk "

They usually don't close it until some J@RK shows up cursing.

I don't mind that it strayed. I got a lot of good info in the beginning, Then Dbag showed up with his F*Ck the USA rant.

We are all used to it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

Why ? people are still exchanging views, making cases and rebuttals.

" Debate and Serious talk "

They usually don't close it until some J@RK shows up cursing.

I don't mind that it strayed. I got a lot of good info in the beginning, Then Dbag showed up with his F*Ck the USA rant.

We are all used to it.
I love how they are all so disgusted with threads that wonder... Real life conversation does the same exact thing. You start off talking about the weather, and end solving all the worlds problems over a corona and cocktail weenies.

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-07 17:34:10)

presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such
I'd love to get drunk with you lowing and put the world to rights. I bet you're a funny drunk.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

presidentsheep wrote:

I'd love to get drunk with you lowing and put the world to rights. I bet you're a funny drunk.
Actually I don't drink much anymore, being a dad I try and set a good example and not keep booze in the house. If it isn't important to me, then it will not be important to my boys. But yeah, in my youth I was a happy drunk. and on a side note, I am widely considered to be a funny guy, sober by my friends and co- workers.

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-07 17:37:26)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Then here is free advice stop attacking those that will kick your ass. It is a war started by the Arabs and Islamic nations stop blaming Israel for having the nerve to fight back and win

You are actually pissed that the ethnic cleansing of Israel isn't working. What makes your POV any better?
You're again creating a straw man argument. I do not support ethnic cleansing of Israel.

no my counter argument is simple, attack the information present, do not attack the presentation of the information.

you are actually arguing that it is wrong for Israel to hit back HARDER than it gets hit. It is a ridiculous stance.Well the goal is the destruction of Israel, you do realize that right?

Your justification of the destruction of Palestine is that the destruction of Israel is threatened.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Your justification of the destruction of Palestine is that the destruction of Israel is threatened.

Two wrongs don't make a right.
that is correct Aussie, but like the nazi analogy that our friend dilbert loves to use....It took taking down Nazi Germany to stop them...THat does not make the allies the aggressors.

Israel did not start this, but I think they are quite capable of finishing it and it has already been shown pulling out does not stop the attacks on Israel

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-07 17:40:25)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

lowing wrote:

Israel did not start this, but I think they are quite capable of finishing it
Yeah, you want Palestine desroyed.

You're a xenophobic, anti-Islamic nutcase who can't see past the right-wing blogs you've been spoon fed with.

There is an ongoing humanitarian crisis in Palestine but you'd rather see the country torn apart.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

And after the start of WW2 it was the Germans being attacked, so that made them the victims, defending their stolen land like good peaceniks?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

Israel did not start this, but I think they are quite capable of finishing it
Yeah, you want Palestine desroyed.

You're a xenophobic, anti-Islamic nutcase who can't see past the right-wing blogs you've been spoon fed with.

There is an ongoing humanitarian crisis in Palestine but you'd rather see the country torn apart.
no actually, I would rather they all stop fighting. It has to start somewhere, and I believe Israel has taken steps but those steps have been answered by further attacks. They are in an impossible position

and no I am not xenophobic, but yes, I am anti-islamic, it is violent, stone age, and oppressive

again argue against the information presented, do not argue against the presence of the information...the thing is, none of you have pointed to a single thing and said NO this is factually incorrect.

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-07 17:50:49)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

And after the start of WW2 it was the Germans being attacked, so that made them the victims, defending their stolen land like good peaceniks?
ummm no,  they were the aggressors Dilbert.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such
The origins of WWII go waaaaaaaaaaaay back to around 1870 if not earlier.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

presidentsheep wrote:

The origins of WWII go waaaaaaaaaaaay back to around 1870 if not earlier.
loved the book "Flyboys" it went back to the mid 1800's and chronicled the events that lead to WW2 with Japan. I must say, the US was no angel during its expansionism era.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA
Guys let me ask this:

Lets say the borders of Israel were taken back to pre-1967. Do any of you actually believe that would bring peace to the ME? I personally do not think so. Israel has a tiger by the tail. If it lets go, it is doomed.

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-07 17:59:32)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard