lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

coke wrote:

lowing wrote:

coke wrote:

But when which man fights which other man is firmly based upon which branch of the Christian Church they follow, it clearly is...
Seriously you don't know what your on about.
They fought over representation. The Protestants were afraid of Catholic dominance in Ireland politics.. IE it was political NOT biblical. It was not over religious beliefs or to convert one to the other.

Lines drawn over slightly differing religious beliefs...

The Palestinians fear Israeli dominance over them, yes the differences may be more stark and the situation more severe but at the end of the day it's all political, religion just gives a focal point in both instances.
The war between Israel and the Palestinians is not religious. dont remember claiming it was.

It is simple, when you have attacks made in the name of a religion, then it is religious. not until then

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-06 18:55:12)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

coke wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Same with Zionism.

Yet you are never critical of what is happening in Palestine.

Islamaphobes often only see the bad in Islam and never the bad in any other religion. Did you know?
I am convinced Israel would live in peace if left the fuck alone. I have no such warm fuzzies with its surrounding neighbors. I am convince Israel wants peace, I am quite sure the Islamic nations only want peace when the world is Islam
not sure, was that you agreeing with me?

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-06 18:58:01)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6711|England. Stoke
Nope sorry deleted it after your edit in which you contradict yourself. Because you said that the Israeli/Palestine conflict is not based in religion and that therefore the troubles in Ireland are not in any way religiously based, until attacks are made in the name of religion which in both cases has happened...

Last edited by coke (2011-02-06 19:00:38)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

coke wrote:

Nope sorry deleted it after your edit in which you contradict yourself. Because you said that the Israeli/Palestine conflict is not based in religion and that therefore the troubles in Ireland are not in any way religiously based, until attacks are made in the name of religion which in both cases has happened...
The Catholics and Protestants were not fighting each other over their beliefs, or to convert each other, they were fighting over political representation.

Israel is not fighting for religious dominance, they are fighting terrorism against them. Now those that are terrorizing Israel may very well be doing so for religious reasons at first. Now they do it because they keep getting their asses kicked every time they fuck with Israel and it has become more over regaining the shit they lost fighting than it is over religion

ya know, and even if you wanted to make Ireland a religious conflict, you still didnt see them blowing up shit in Germany, the USA, Sweden, Russia, and all over the ME. So you are still apples and oranges

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-06 19:13:34)

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6711|England. Stoke

lowing wrote:

coke wrote:

The Catholics and Protestants were not fighting each other over their beliefs, or to convert each other, they were fighting over political representation.

Israel is not fighting for religious dominance, they are fighting terrorism against them. Now those that are terrorizing Israel may very well be doing so for religious reasons at first. Now they do it because they keep getting their asses kicked every time they fuck with Israel and it has become more over regaining the shit they lost fighting than it is over religion
Again contradictory, you are the one who keeps spouting religion as reason for seemingly every ill in the world...

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

The turmoil in Ireland was political  and not done in the name of Christ or Christianity
Maybe you should read up on it.

All the stuff going on in the ME is more political than religious.
maybe you should read up on it..ya see all of Islamic  terrorists attacks are done in the name of Islam, the terrorists are claiming religious motives not the victims.

Now how many attacks in Ireland were done in the name of Christ or Christianity?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

coke wrote:

lowing wrote:

coke wrote:

Again contradictory, you are the one who keeps spouting religion as reason for seemingly every ill in the world...

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Maybe you should read up on it.

All the stuff going on in the ME is more political than religious.
maybe you should read up on it..ya see all of Islamic  terrorists attacks are done in the name of Islam, the terrorists are claiming religious motives not the victims.

Now how many attacks in Ireland were done in the name of Christ or Christianity?
actually I am not. I speak of Islamic terrorism, oppression and violence. I do not set Ireland Israel or the Palestinians as my examples.

I do not see a contradiction at all.

I use countless examples of the stated motives of the terrorists, I use the oppression of women, the honor killings, sharia law and the view that anyone not Muslim is viewed as inferior by Islam.

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-06 19:18:29)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

They fought over representation. The Protestants were afraid of Catholic dominance in Ireland politics.. IE it was political NOT biblical. It was not over religious beliefs or to convert one to the other.
Why would they care? They're all Irish aren't they?

It was a protestant/catholic problem as much as anything.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Why would they care? They're all Irish aren't they?

It was a protestant/catholic problem as much as anything.
Already explained it, there are things to fight over other than religion, even for religious people. It just so happens the Islamic terrorists claim their cause is religious, and I believe them.

No bombs in Ireland went off claiming religious motive. Sorry, pal.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

No bombs in Ireland went off claiming religious motive.
Sure, catholics bombing protestants and protestants bombing catholics - of course religion had nothing to do with it.

It just so happens the Islamic terrorists claim their cause is religious, and I believe them.
When have they claimed their cause is religious? I've not seen that.

They want self-determination and happen to be Islamic, same as the US wants control of the ME and happens to be Christian.
Both sides invoke their gods as part of their quest to win.

The only group in the region with a real religious motive is the jews, and the christians who support them.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-02-06 23:57:17)

lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

No bombs in Ireland went off claiming religious motive.
Sure, catholics bombing protestants and protestants bombing catholics - of course religion had nothing to do with it.

It just so happens the Islamic terrorists claim their cause is religious, and I believe them.
When have they claimed their cause is religious? I've not seen that.

They want self-determination and happen to be Islamic, same as the US wants control of the ME and happens to be Christian.
Both sides invoke their gods as part of their quest to win.

The only group in the region with a real religious motive is the jews, and the christians who support them.
Deny everything, great debate tactic.... no thanks, not interested in arguing against that.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
So basically you have nothing to back up your assertion, again.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

So basically you have nothing to back up your assertion, again.
no Dilbert, I just am not going to argue the obvious... If we can't even agree that Islamic terrorism is based on driving out the "non-beleivers" from Islamic lands, or punishing those that draw pictures of Muhammad, etc....  then I see no reason to continue. I have been patient with you and your maneuverings and your misquotes, and your context butchering, and your redirections and deflections but I am not going to entertain your denying everything on top of it, so, I am pretty much done with it.

Get back with me when you feel you have an argument worth standing toe to toe on.

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-07 00:44:56)

Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

If we can't even agree that Islamic terrorism is based on driving out the "non-beleivers" from Islamic lands
Which is different from jewish terrorists driving out gentiles from Palestine how?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

AussieReaper wrote:

You know, Hitler had that exact same reasoning when he invaded Versailles.

? ? ? ? WTF ? ? ? 

These same people say they " don't understand my sentences ". Keep that in mind when you march to their drum.

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2011-02-07 06:37:09)

Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

If we can't even agree that Islamic terrorism is based on driving out the "non-beleivers" from Islamic lands
Which is different from jewish terrorists driving out gentiles from Palestine how?
Please tell us you are stoned. It is now the only way for you to retain some sense of honor. We can all have a good laugh and you can start over in 24* hours.

* Which is all it takes for your cronies to forget anything they may have read.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6812|Nårvei

^^ So if you believe that Jews are harassing their Palestinian populace you must be stone?

Sounds like some really good logic right there ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

Varegg wrote:

^^ So if you believe that Jews are harassing their Palestinian populace you must be stone?

Sounds like some really good logic right there ...
more the winding directionless path his argument takes. He always responds with a topic that wasn't in question. Soon he will be caterwauling about Nixon's invasion of Cambodia or some dam thing. Also in other threads, he just adds one line insults never to be heard from again on the topic. The Bitch label referred to that I believe. The woman's lack of accountability.
CC-Marley
+407|6830
Isn't this thread about finding a lefty talk show host that will rival Rush and co?
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5038|Massachusetts, USA

CC-Marley wrote:

Isn't this thread about finding a lefty talk show host that will rival Rush and co?
Honestly, I thought he was looking for certain sound clips from Rush and Hannity.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2011-02-07 07:25:54)

If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Already explained my opinion on this a few posts up.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

If you mean this:
Israel is not fighting for religious dominance, they are fighting terrorism against them.
Then you're blind, they're fighting to take the land of the Palestinians, turn Palestine into a monotheistic apartheid state to fulfil a biblical prophesy.

Maybe it would be good for the left to have some ranting ideologues to counter those on the right.
Solid evidence and reasoned argument don't work, sheep need to be led by a charismatic loon it seems.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2011-02-07 14:38:45)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6651

CC-Marley wrote:

I just came in here to wonder how the fuck we'd been talking about radio for 23 pages, but now I see in typical fashion that stopped after the first 5 posts.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

ghettoperson wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

I just came in here to wonder how the fuck we'd been talking about radio for 23 pages, but now I see in typical fashion that stopped after the first 5 posts.
Yeah but seriously, who listens to the radio is this day an age?
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6502|so randum
ban thread gas op
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

If you mean this:
Israel is not fighting for religious dominance, they are fighting terrorism against them.
Then you're blind, they're fighting to take the land of the Palestinians, turn Palestine into a monotheistic apartheid state to fulfil a biblical prophesy.

Maybe it would be good for the left to have some ranting ideologues to counter those on the right.
Solid evidence and reasoned argument don't work, sheep need to be led by a charismatic loon it seems.
As I said, I am convinced that if left alone Israel prefers peace. Problem is, no one will leave them alone, and I find it ridiculous for you to condemn them when history shows the surrounding nations as the aggressors. Don't be pissed off because all of these nations constantly get their asses kicked when they fuck with Israel. I mean if you are gunna swat at a hornets nest, you will probably get stung, and what you are doing is getting pissed at the hornets for stinging, not at the ones who keep swatting the nest.

The left has tried to send their message, it is so stupid and non-believable no one would listen. Except for you apparently.

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-07 14:57:34)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard