UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5038|Massachusetts, USA

Varegg wrote:

The Muslim brotherhood isn't as strong as international media like to portray them, they haven't got as much support on a ground level amongst the populace that holds religion and politics separate ... a tad similar to how "Muslim" Turkey is organised ...
BUT THEY'RE ISLAMIC AND ISLAM HATES THE WORLD! SO WE MUST HATE THEM!
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

Trotskygrad wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

...he could indeed have a lot of influence in what becomes of Egypt, by design or not...
it seems that the general consensus is that he is not wielding said influence in Egypt
That in itself could effect the outcome.

IE: If Radical elements realize western influence will not come into play, They might be more willing to put all their chips in and go for broke.
Further, he did try to influence it in one direction, but lost his will and backpedaled. SOP

Last edited by Hunter/Jumper (2011-02-07 07:06:24)

Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

UnkleRukus wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Weren't people bitching about Bush spending too much of his time meddling in the affairs of other countries? Yet when Obama doesn't meddle in the affairs of other countries it's the end of the goddamn world.

Anyone else find that suspicious?
What I find  ' suspicious ' [sic] is that he didn't have a word to say about the Iranian protests, but weighs in on the muslim brotherhood's side on this one. He seems to have a defiant slant/agenda.
Are you insinutating that Obama is muslim?
Do you see an insinuation ? Not my intent. On that subject, It is common knowledge that he was a muslim until he got involved in politics.

In black communities being of a devote christian faith is a prerequisite for election.

My intent was  " he seems to want Anti American outcomes. " allot of what he does seems designed to hinder Our Country.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

What I find  ' suspicious ' [sic] is that he didn't have a word to say about the Iranian protests, but weighs in on the muslim brotherhood's side on this one. He seems to have a defiant slant/agenda.
Do you see an insinuation ? Not my intent. On that subject, It is common knowledge that he was a muslim until he got involved in politics.

In black communities being of a devote christian faith is a prerequisite for election.

My intent was  " he seems to want Anti American outcomes. " allot of what he does seems designed to hinder Our Country.
Anti-American outcomes? Good god, you should host a TV show on FOX.

Hard to believe that this man was a muslim at some point when his father was a COMFIRMED ATHEIST and his mother studied diferent religions.
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6001|Vortex Ring State

UnkleRukus wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Hard to believe that this man was a muslim at some point when his father was a COMFIRMED ATHEIST and his mother studied diferent religions.
he went to "St. Francis of Assisi School" in Indonesia

sounds so Muslim
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Trotskygrad wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

he went to "St. Francis of Assisi School" in Indonesia

sounds so Muslim
He did 9/11
CC-Marley
+407|6830
Thought that was Bush jr.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

CC-Marley wrote:

Thought that was Bush jr.
[sarcasm]They pretty much pulled some shit that only Danny Ocean could think of.[/sarcasm]

sarcasm edit

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2011-02-07 08:00:32)

CC-Marley
+407|6830
I see
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Varegg wrote:

The Muslim brotherhood isn't as strong as international media like to portray them, they haven't got as much support on a ground level amongst the populace that holds religion and politics separate ... a tad similar to how "Muslim" Turkey is organised ...
from what I read the Muslim Brotherhood is stronger than you like to downplay them as being.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Brotherhood
http://www.jpost.com/Headlines/Article.aspx?id=206130
http://www.meforum.org/687/the-muslim-b … -of-europe

what a charming group.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6108|eXtreme to the maX

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

What I find  ' suspicious ' [sic] is that he didn't have a word to say about the Iranian protests.
He had plenty to say, its just Fox didn't report it.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

UnkleRukus wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

" Good god, you should host a TV show on FOX "
How could you weigh in with an opinion if you know so little about the man ?
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

Dilbert_X wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

What I find  ' suspicious ' [sic] is that he didn't have a word to say about the Iranian protests.
He had plenty to say, its just Fox didn't report it.
He didn't support it was the point, why do you bother to check in if you aren't staying current ?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

from what I read the Muslim Brotherhood is stronger than you like to downplay them as being.

what a charming group.
I never heard of them prior to last month .

"Osama bin Laden has similarly criticized the Brotherhood, and accused it of betraying jihad and the ideals of Sayyid Qutb, an influential Brother member and author of Milestones. In Egypt, the Brotherhood has stated that, while it seeks the establishment of an Islamic state, it would not force women to cover up"
Well golly, no wonder OBL doesn't like them.

wut?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Kmar wrote:

lowing wrote:

Varegg wrote:

what a charming group.
I never heard of them prior to last month .

"Osama bin Laden has similarly criticized the Brotherhood, and accused it of betraying jihad and the ideals of Sayyid Qutb, an influential Brother member and author of Milestones. In Egypt, the Brotherhood has stated that, while it seeks the establishment of an Islamic state, it would not force women to cover up"
Well golly, no wonder OBL doesn't like them.

wut?
I guess you missed the part where they tell Egypt to prepare for war with Israel. and yes their cause is that of Islamic expansionism
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

why do you say i missed that?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Kmar wrote:

by your response it would appear you wish portrait them as somewhat benign and insignificant. When form what I read they are the largest Islamic movement in town.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718
Egypt is actually more progressive than most people think, they banned the Burka afaik.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

lowing wrote:

Kmar wrote:

by your response it would appear you wish portrait them as somewhat benign and insignificant. When form what I read they are the largest Islamic movement in town.
No. I was just being honest. Perhaps I should be more informed with their goals and positions, but I simply was not prior to this Egyptian revolt.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

Shocking footage. This boy was being threatened by police. He showed his innocence by lifting his hands, even his shirt to show he wasnt hiding anything. They let him approach them, then shot him dead. May Allah curse's wrath be upon these agents of Mubarak and his barbaric regime.

This happened in Alexandria in February 2011 during the Egyptian revolt.

Not sure if this is legit or not. Could be a setup to try and gain more world support for their cause. Or it could be exactly what it looks like.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Kmar wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jek7HdSR … r_embedded
Shocking footage. This boy was being threatened by police. He showed his innocence by lifting his hands, even his shirt to show he wasnt hiding anything. They let him approach them, then shot him dead. May Allah curse's wrath be upon these agents of Mubarak and his barbaric regime.

This happened in Alexandria in February 2011 during the Egyptian revolt.

Not sure if this is legit or not. Could be a setup to try and gain more world support for their cause. Or it could be exactly what it looks like.
sure looked real. Not sure I blame them in a world of homicide bombers.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

idk .. i haven't found a legitimate news source covering it. Fauxtography is nothing new in the ME.

As far as handling the boy... there was a good deal of distance between them. It's not like he ran or anything. It's hard to judge what happened without understanding the language. Why is he surrendering? What are the circumstances? ..etc.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6683|Disaster Free Zone

Cybargs wrote:

Egypt is actually more progressive than most people think, they banned the Burka afaik.
How is "banning" anything progressive?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6602|132 and Bush

lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6718

DrunkFace wrote:

Cybargs wrote:

How is "banning" anything progressive?
banning slavery isnt progressive amirite.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard