lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

presidentsheep wrote:

I'll agree with 1/2 out of two of them. Religion is a problem, Islam's just a part of that problem.
What's so bad about Liberals? I can see barely any difference between any major political parties in any western society. Liberals/Conservatives just seem labels to differentiate between parties with barely any difference in policy.
liberals believe anything worth doing is worth doing by government. I believe in the power of the free market and individual achievement and ingenuity.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

You refuse to acknowledge that I never said anything like that, even after you could not prove I did when challenged.
Yes you have, see here it is - in your next sentence.

lowing wrote:

Try arguing against what has been said about Islam and the facts posted on sites dedicated to exposing it for what is done in its name. Argue against the information........for once.
More proof, you indeed argue like a bitch.
Lotta that going around, I believe the other g@y watched to many hot dogs cook with his face pressed to the Microwave window.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6356

Dilbert_X wrote:

Someone else deconstruct lowing's arguments for him, I'm too fat and too lazy.
                                                                                                                /\
                                                                                                                 l
                                                                                       A lot of this going around too lol.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Can you guys help me?

I'm looking for a counter to:

Sun comes up, Sun goes down, The tide comes in, The tide goes out, ... Never a miscommunication. You can't explain that. You can't explain that.

But it's so retarded a statement that I can't exactly source "pre-school learning", can I?

What would be the counter to the above argument?

Thanks.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such
Source Copernicus. The sun doesn't go up or down.
I'd type my pc specs out all fancy again but teh mods would remove it. Again.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

How did the sun get there? Where does it go at night?
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such

lowing wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

I'll agree with 1/2 out of two of them. Religion is a problem, Islam's just a part of that problem.
What's so bad about Liberals? I can see barely any difference between any major political parties in any western society. Liberals/Conservatives just seem labels to differentiate between parties with barely any difference in policy.
liberals believe anything worth doing is worth doing by government. I believe in the power of the free market and individual achievement and ingenuity.
Surely it needs some form of government intervention and support? What about grants for new businesses starting up or education so that people can have the wherewithal to know how these ideas will work?
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

AussieReaper wrote:

How did the sun get there? Where does it go at night?
And how come we have that and Mars doesn't have it?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

presidentsheep wrote:

lowing wrote:

presidentsheep wrote:

Surely it needs some form of government intervention and support? What about grants for new businesses starting up or education so that people can have the wherewithal to know how these ideas will work?
Govt. is supposed to ensure and defend our rights and freedoms called out in the constitution and manage the infrastructure of our nation. It is not meant to be our keeper.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470
What's really weird is the O'Reilly is Catholic and the Vatican accepts the scientific explanation for that shit.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

If Mr. Hawking wants to come on Bf2s, make a post and explain... why the tide goes in and goes out, no miscommunications ever... then I'm ready to receive him, but of course he can't.

He can't explain that.
presidentsheep
Back to the Fuhrer
+208|5963|Places 'n such

AussieReaper wrote:

If Mr. Hawking wants to come on Bf2s, make a post and explain... why the tide goes in and goes out, no miscommunications ever... then I'm ready to receive him, but of course he can't.

He can't explain that.
That man makes me want to irradiate the earth, in the hope the next lot of microbes that come along wont produce something so bloody ignorant.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Nope, it is you "quoting" me....back up your bullshit
Your own quotes are all that is needed.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Nope, it is you "quoting" me....back up your bullshit
Your own quotes are all that is needed.
I agree, so go find the quotes that you are using and stop arguing like a bitch.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6107|eXtreme to the maX
So you're a racist and a misogynist, nice.

Here we go:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

You refuse to acknowledge that I never said anything like that, even after you could not prove I did when challenged.

lowing wrote:

Try arguing against what has been said about Islam and the facts posted on sites dedicated to exposing it for what is done in its name. Argue against the information........for once.
Islam is evil, muslims follow islam -> all muslims are evil apparently.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Dilbert_X wrote:

So you're a racist and a misogynist, nice.

Here we go:

Dilbert_X wrote:

lowing wrote:

lowing wrote:

Islam is evil, muslims follow islam -> all muslims are evil apparently.
Oh good god Dilbert, give it up already
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

How come you never attack other religions Lowing?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

WHen shit starts blowing up, in the name of another religion to the extent and extreme of Islam, I will.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6470

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

WHen shit starts blowing up, in the name of another religion to the extent and extreme of Islam, I will.
The IRA frowns on lowing.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

The IRA frowns on lowing.
The turmoil in Ireland was political  and not done in the name of Christ or Christianity

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-06 17:52:11)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Religious extremism is not exclusive to Islam.

Take a look at what is happening in Palestine in the name of religion, the Jewish extremists and Zionists occupation of the West Bank..

Yet you never speak out against it.
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Religious extremism is not exclusive to Islam.

Take a look at what is happening in Palestine in the name of religion, the Jewish extremists and Zionists occupation of the West Bank..

Yet you never speak out against it.
We have been down that road Aussie. I support Israel, against the surrounding Islamic and Arab nations that have spent half a century terrorizing it and trying to destroy it.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

Seems to me that it's the Jewish settlements that are trying to destroy Palestine. Do you remember the recent war against Gaza?

Take a look at a map of the palestinian territory from 50 years ago to the present day.

Are you really going to argue that it's not the Palestinian country that is systematically being destroyed here?
lowing
Banned
+1,662|6653|USA

AussieReaper wrote:

Seems to me that it's the Jewish settlements that are trying to destroy Palestine. Do you remember the recent war against Gaza?

Take a look at a map of the palestinian territory from 50 years ago to the present day.

Are you really going to argue that it's not the Palestinian country that is systematically being destroyed here?
Yes because it is land acquired by the victors from the losers of a war started by the Arab and Islamic nations. That land represents territory used to launch constant attacks on Israel. If you are gunna start a war, might wanna make sure you can win it.

we will never agree on this Aussie so why bother

Last edited by lowing (2011-02-06 18:04:17)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6154|what

lowing wrote:

AussieReaper wrote:

Yes because it is land acquired by the victors from the losers of a war started by the Arab and Islamic nations. That land represents territory used to launch constant attacks on Israel. If you are gunna start a war, might wanna make sure you can win it.
You know, Hitler had that exact same reasoning when he invaded Versailles.

You're argument is identical to that of the Nazi's.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard