No39%39% - 109
Total: 273
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6581|Area 51
Just a simple poll to find out how many people there are actually in a clan
As usuall i've nothing better to do
I'll vote yes

EDIT: For the people that vote No, plz leave a message in which you tells us why u dont want to be in a clan;)

Greetz RD

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-05-11 14:24:08)

liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6643|UK
Being in a clan is more fun then playing on your own IMO. So.... I'm in a clan

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-05-11 14:24:22)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

Answer: NO

Reason:  Most of them are a bunch of tossers
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6643|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

Most of who?
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6826|Nårvei

Guess i`m in the [bf2s] clan ..... kinda
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

liquidat0r wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Most of who?
Clanmembers.
INCSOC
Member since 1984
+113|6695|Denver, CO
no because i enjoy getting banned from clan servers
RDMC
+736|6581|Area 51

INCSOC wrote:

whehe lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

INCSOC wrote:

You got it.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6663
i dont know what i bin told, the US marines are mighty bold
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6643|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Most of who?
Clanmembers.
How can you say that? Think about how many clans there are... how many have you played in?... My clan members arn't a bunch of tossers
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6826|Nårvei

pure_beef_69 wrote:

i dont know what i bin told, the US marines are mighty bold
..... mighty cold !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6778

liquidat0r wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

Most of who?
Clanmembers.
How can you say that? Think about how many clans there are... how many have you played in?... My clan members arn't a bunch of tossers
Ok.  Fine.  I will clarify.  88.3125% of the ones I have come across in BF2.
RDMC
+736|6581|Area 51
Yes 43% 43% - 7
No 56% 56% - 9
Total: 16

Where did the last percent go? 0.o
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6643|UK

usmarine2005 wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Clanmembers.
Ok.  Fine.  I will clarify.  88.3125% of the ones I have come across in BF2.
lol ok.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6613|Seattle

I'm not gang affiliated. I'll play with [bf2s] on saturday nights on their server but that's about it. My buddy used to try to get me to wear his =S2G= tag when we played together but I really didn't see the point. I have my own teamspeak server so when my buddies want to play, we all just hop on that but we don't wear tags. I don't like being associated with what other people do. We still play as a group and gang up on people if we need to, but we don't play together regularly.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
-=]DeatH1337[=-
+51|6650|England
No

-Because im shit lol.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6649|USA
Clan = Team work....would never play wihtout.
KingLou
Banned
+79|6640|Las Vegas
I haven't seen the requirements of very many clans.........but the ones I have seen have like mandatory practices and shit.............which I suppose is good if you are real serious into competitions and stuff.  But I just don't have time for that crap.  I'm in dental school.......so I play when I can, and when I want to.  So if I ever joined a clan they'd have to be laid back about things like that.........even though I do like to get together with others when I can and work on team play tactics.  Also.....I've come across a few clans that I swear must all be 14 year olds.  Nuh uh.....sorry.........I don't play well with children........or adults that act like children.  Last night I was playing Oman.......and there was a bunch of guys that had [2MC] tags.  I've never seen more shit talking bullcrap in all my life.....especially from people who were getting owned by me.  I was flying the F35 (the missile magnet).......and everytime I went up against the 2mc guy in the MEC fighter, I dropped his ass...........many times.  Then he manages to bomb me once while I'm standing on the carrier.....and starts mouthing off about how I suck and need to just stay on the carrier.  Now that I think about it, this sounds like the perfect clan for a certain shit talking douche on this site.

So yeah, maybe if I could find a clan that was a bunch of cool, mature ADULTS (I mean REAL adults...as in your age doesn't mean shit to me......it's your attitude)....that were good players, that liked to work as a team.......but not uptight and anal.......I might consider it.

Currently I have a site that I go to that isn't really a clan, it's just some guys that get together and play...........only problem is I hardly see any of them playing anymore.

KiL

Last edited by KingLou (2006-05-11 14:41:11)

GuestHead
+2|6636
Used to be in a clan until I saw a few of the higher-ups stat padding.  Within 5 minutes of that I had removed their tag from my name and posted a message on their forums saying I refuse to play with stat padders. 

Prob won't join another one for a few reasons...
1. It's rare to find one where I could actually get along with the other members.
2. I don't care enough to make sure I'm available at a certain time on a certain day for a practice/match.
3. I have more fun playing with friends that I actually know.
strikeman67
+5|6629
No

I don't have the time to dedicate to a clan.  Work and studying for the Microsoft test are my priorities currently now. 

In the past I was in a few XvT Clans and two RtCW:ET Clans.  I mainly play to relax.  Once I am done with my computer certications, maybe I will find a clan.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6754|The Hague, Netherlands

well

-=>cSc<=-
[BF2s] but  its more a team not clan so, i'll keep it with 1
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
XstrangerdangerX
conversation is combat
+36|6645|Tasmania
[SASR] is me, ArCAnGeL76 and DarkStevros. We all work together and are 29 or older.

Some people will actually let us have choppers together.

It's more fun too, having mates on comms. We work well together and always support each other leading to more victories and more points.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6649|USA
yea.....clans are beneficial.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6707|Devon, England
its much better being in a clan, especilly a kinda relaxed clan, init for the fun. iv had some great laughs...

lol, heres something that made me laugh quite hard which one of my clan mates once said:

"I killed discostu! dance to that motherfucker!"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard