pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6652
These are the best ways to get kills, i use it all the time.

1. Fly a bomber over a capped base e.g the aircraft carrier in oman, and bomb the people on deck.
2. M95 over uncapped base, hide and snipe pilots+other unsuspecting victims.
3. Tank/Apc over spawn point uncapped base and kill as they spawn.
4. When in close quarters battles use grenade launcher instead of bullets.

IF you want big scores then do that. ITS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT
n00b.Worx
+44|6732|West Berlin!
No Comment
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6633|UK
e.g.

1. jet whore
2. base rape
3. armour whore
4. nube tube
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51

pure_beef_69 wrote:

1. Fly a bomber over a capped base e.g the aircraft carrier in oman, and bomb the people on deck.

IF you want big scores then do that. ITS GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT
Some people might call this lame,, I dont:D Point are point right?
But eeeh,, for nr.5
5. 64 server Karkand, Arty at hotel if you know where to aim, you get major kills
Homie22
+34|6617|Orange County, California
"Pure_beef" your a fagit looser go fuck yo self. kthx

HAX!lol

Last edited by Homie22 (2006-05-11 14:28:12)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6639|USA

liquidat0r wrote:

e.g.

1. jet whore
2. base rape
3. armour whore
4. nube tube
forgot one, be the reason of almost half the posts made on the complaints forum....the only thing he is missing is be a TK whore.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6633|UK

Naughty_Om wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

e.g.

1. jet whore
2. base rape
3. armour whore
4. nube tube
forgot one, be the reason of almost half the posts made on the complaints forum....the only thing he is missing is be a TK whore.
*confused*

Last edited by liquidat0r (2006-05-11 14:21:32)

pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6652

Homie22 wrote:

HAX!
IVE SEEN YOU BASE RAPE BEFORE so dont you call me a fagit looser.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6816|NÃ¥rvei

Think i`ll go spin my dreidel !

Fagit !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
KingLou
Banned
+79|6630|Las Vegas
I have no problem with base raping.......if people don't know to spawn somewhere else, they deserve to die.

I spent a good 15 minutes yesterday on Gulf of Oman.......laying as a sniper with the M95 in the little sand bag hut to the right of the Havok spawn.  I probably killed about 4 of the same guys 20 or more times in a row by sniping them out of the Havok.....sniping them while they were shooting at the Havok cause other team mates beat them to it.......blowing them up with claymores when they finally came looking for me........and running around with my pistol out after I was out of .50 ammo.

And this was all with 2 bars of health left.......because I had already been sniped once on my way to my hiding spot.  I figured I wouldn't last very long........but leave it up to idiots that are so concerned with getting into the chopper before someone else to let a sniper blow their brains over and over.  Sorry.......but they deserved to die.

KiL
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6652
see its all coming out now, all the base rapers
bobroonie.bda
+143|6687

KingLou wrote:

I have no problem with base raping.......if people don't know to spawn somewhere else, they deserve to die.

I spent a good 15 minutes yesterday on Gulf of Oman.......laying as a sniper with the M95 in the little sand bag hut to the right of the Havok spawn.  I probably killed about 4 of the same guys 20 or more times in a row by sniping them out of the Havok.....sniping them while they were shooting at the Havok cause other team mates beat them to it.......blowing them up with claymores when they finally came looking for me........and running around with my pistol out after I was out of .50 ammo.

And this was all with 2 bars of health left.......because I had already been sniped once on my way to my hiding spot.  I figured I wouldn't last very long........but leave it up to idiots that are so concerned with getting into the chopper before someone else to let a sniper blow their brains over and over.  Sorry.......but they deserved to die.

KiL
haha nice man.. I'm a spec ops and i kinda do the same on gulf of oman.. i hide near the arty and oil rigs. get my self a supply crate take out assets and pick off people that spawn, go for jets and coppers.. the best is when they actually try and get me haha.. walk straight into a death trap.

weather you like it or not it is a very distracting strat to sit in a uncap and kill pilots and commanders. if there not good enough to find you and kill you its not are fault its theres.

Last edited by bobroonie.bda (2006-05-11 14:32:04)

Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6639|USA
i mean, you(liquidator) forgot one thing that he is

5. The reason for half of the Complaint posts on this forum
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6846
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6633|UK

Naughty_Om wrote:

i mean, you(liquidator) forgot one thing that he is

5. The reason for half of the Complaint posts on this forum
i c, lol

I was just 're-wording' what he had written into... what they realy mean/are
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6639|USA
right, and i added a fifth because he IS the reason of half of the complaint posts.
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6647|7th level of hell

pure_beef_69 wrote:

So...
1. be a dick
2. be a even bigger dick
3. be a Coleman dick
4. eat a dick.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6652
naughty_0m ive seen you base rape n all.
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6639|USA
Congrad a fucking lations.... but im not the one who made this useless, retarded post.

o and where have you seen me? tell the me server name. and when? time? date? DOB? Sex? Year? second? location of our planet at exact moment?
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6652
retarded post yes. because i am bored. I saw you on the Christian server on the 23rd of march, at 6:15pm. Year 2005 location of planet unknown. HAPPY?
Homie22
+34|6617|Orange County, California

pure_beef_69 wrote:

Homie22 wrote:

HAX!
IVE SEEN YOU BASE RAPE BEFORE so dont you call me a fagit looser.
AHHAHAHAHAHAA you got me!!!
HAX
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6639|USA
Never been on a christian server, only play on my clans server, Moongamers, or Zboard (my CAL team) or NAW mod. i dont go near christian servers. 23rd of march, i was on spring break in tennessee. dont lie. dont make dumb posts. get a life.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6603|Seattle

War is hell. If you get pinned down, you die. It's a fact of life and war. There is no such thing as "base raping" in my eyes. Just kickin' some ass. That's a term made up by whiners and cry babies who don't like to lose. Yes, it sucks when it's happening to you but what comes around, goes around. You'll get your chance to return the favor. Win the round by all means necessary. If your team sucks, you're gonna lose and if you get pinned down, tuff shit.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6652
ME get a life? woahhhhh we are both signing a forum about a game having an argument about base raping and how to get points. AND i do have a life, im part of the star wars convention, star trek convention and when im not on here writing shite i watch star trek constantly in my basement................................
dan500
+57|6853

n00b.Worx wrote:

No Comment

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard