_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Uzique wrote:

if you're wanting to meet a girl just to have a "first fuck" and to "prove" something to your friends then you clearly have issues

stop being so fucking insecure. why not just go directly compare dick-sizes with your male friends if all the girl is really is a means to macho-success
It's not about my friends, it's to prove to myself what I'm capable of, because right now I have no real proof that I can get any girl at all in any way and I want to finally not have that nagging me all the time in my head like it does.  I feel like I need that first time to get my confidence up and show that it can be achieved, because I would be so much happier knowing for sure that at least something is possible for me, and not having to lie to lie to myself all the time like everyone else which does nothing for me.  I haven't even kissed a girl yet let alone had sex.  A relationship seems like something I could have if I'm really lucky, because even most people I know still aren't in one, even if they can do everything else.

Last edited by _j5689_ (2011-01-30 08:36:23)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5192|Massachusetts, USA

_j5689_ wrote:

Uzique wrote:

if you're wanting to meet a girl just to have a "first fuck" and to "prove" something to your friends then you clearly have issues

stop being so fucking insecure. why not just go directly compare dick-sizes with your male friends if all the girl is really is a means to macho-success
It's not about my friends, it's to prove to myself what I'm capable of, because right now I have no real proof that I can get any girl at all in any way and I want to finally not have that nagging me all the time in my head like it does.  I feel like I need that first time to get my confidence up and show that it can be achieved, because I would be so much happier knowing that at least something is possible for me.  I haven't even kissed a girl yet let alone had sex.  A relationship seems like something I could have if I'm really lucky, because even most people I know still aren't in one, even if they can do everything else.
How old are you?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
you can't gain genuine confidence and happiness in yourself by relying on other people as some form of ego-accessory

girls aren't attracted to guys that are basically leeching on them for self-gain
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Aries_37
arrivederci frog
+368|6731|London
Go get a prostitute. No seriously, in the old days they were used for situations just like yours. I reckon it'll save you years of angst.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626
yep... if it was good enough for the angsty, confused teenage years of the likes of james joyce... it's good enough for you
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5858|College Park, MD
I feel like prostitutes were better in Joyce's time though.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

UnkleRukus wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

Uzique wrote:

It's not about my friends, it's to prove to myself what I'm capable of, because right now I have no real proof that I can get any girl at all in any way and I want to finally not have that nagging me all the time in my head like it does.  I feel like I need that first time to get my confidence up and show that it can be achieved, because I would be so much happier knowing that at least something is possible for me.  I haven't even kissed a girl yet let alone had sex.  A relationship seems like something I could have if I'm really lucky, because even most people I know still aren't in one, even if they can do everything else.
How old are you?
I'm 18, I'll be 19 in late April

Uzique wrote:

you can't gain genuine confidence and happiness in yourself by relying on other people as some form of ego-accessory

girls aren't attracted to guys that are basically leeching on them for self-gain
For the past few months, I think I was happy with things how they were, it wasn't bothering me all the time, I was just gonna keep waiting until whatever came along.  And then I met her and it made me re-realize how amazing and unique and smart a girl can be and that she can actually also be interested in me and I haven't had that feeling in a loooong time, so I re-wanted it all over again.  I just have to forget about her and let things fall back to how they were again.  And also try to go to more parties and then possibly find out that girls like this with or without other shitty qualities aren't as rare as I've learned to think.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6805

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

They were definitely classier than the crackwhores we have today, that's for sure.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5514|London, England

coke wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Well, in that case she's beautiful. That skin combo is generally pretty win.

Now, I have no idea what you're looking for in a relationship or if you just want some fun bed time with her. I just hope it all works out alright for you.
lol, yeah that's the whole reason I go for black chicks only, cuz nothing comes close to them for me, especially a pretty light-skinned girl like her that's why I'm like freaking out about it.

Right now I'm looking for whatever I can get and she seems to be able to deliver so far, lol.  I just hope FB doesn't fuck up and do that thing where people don't receive your friend request till two or three months later.
In all seriousness if you are looking for girlfriend of any description, especially if from what I have read it'll be your first, she  isn't what you should be looking for.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

ghettoperson wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

They were definitely classier than the crackwhores we have today, that's for sure.
In DC they're mainly overweight black women who probably have major drug addictions and STDs. At least that's what I gleaned from when I sat in court a few months ago for my criminal justice class and observed a bunch of arraignments. All the women charged with prostitution, shit you couldn't pay me to fuck 'em!
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

_j5689_ wrote:

Yeah it would be my first GF, and I know she doesn't exactly have great character but like I said it's been over a year and a half at least since the last time I talked to a girl I was interested in that clicked with me like that so it all feels so.......renewed.  It would feel wrong not to try to make something of it given how much better I am at this stuff now and how long it took for me to find another prospect(let alone how otherwise great of a prospect she is), but at the same time getting fucked up on a bunch of different drugs(other than weed and alc) isn't an interest I share with her and it seems to be a big part of her life, although I can see she's a great person otherwise who knows how to and chooses to see through society's bullshit which is something I've always really wanted in a girl and never found in one before; it's such a waste of a smart and beautiful girl.

Maybe it's not worth it, but if it weren't for that one terrible addictive behavior, I really feel like she would be perfect for me personality-wise, and I can't get enough of her unique mixed beauty.

What the fuck, it's like I've fallen in love already
Dude, from your description, she's not girlfriend material... she's a lay, nothing more.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

nukchebi0 wrote:

I realized I can't talk to girls because I can't lower the intellect of my conversation enough to properly converse with them. Please help me with this serious issue.
Kill yourself.
-Frederick Bastiat
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5334|Sydney

_j5689_ wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

How old are you?

Uzique wrote:

For the past few months, I think I was happy with things how they were, it wasn't bothering me all the time, I was just gonna keep waiting until whatever came along.  And then I met her and it made me re-realize how amazing and unique and smart a girl can be and that she can actually also be interested in me and I haven't had that feeling in a loooong time, so I re-wanted it all over again.  I just have to forget about her and let things fall back to how they were again.  And also try to go to more parties and then possibly find out that girls like this with or without other shitty qualities aren't as rare as I've learned to think.
Don't sweat it. You remind me of me when I was your age. Things will happen in time, it's inevitable, unless you're a complete and utter failure (which I'm certain you are not).
She also sounds like a girl I got mixed up with. I learned a lot but went through hell to do it. But I guess you gotta learn those lessons some way or another.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Man, I must be a weirdo or something. I didn't go from never having kissed a girl straight to jumping in the sack. Shit, my girlfriend in high school made me wait 10 months before she let me in. By that time I was already halfway decent at sex because I'd done all the foreplay numerous times already. I think virgins today have all been fucked in the head by the American Pie movies. I'm glad they came out after I'd already lost mine
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

what in a dublin ravaged by disease, poverty and the life-ending disease of syphilis?

you're a smart kid, hurri
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Uzique wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

what in a dublin ravaged by disease, poverty and the life-ending disease of syphilis?

you're a smart kid, hurri
thank you zeek
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

ghettoperson wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

no, no they weren't.
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Uzique wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

Hurricane2k9 wrote:

no, no they weren't.
There is no such thing as a quality prostitute. They've always been dirty, no matter how far you got back into history.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

JohnG@lt wrote:

Man, I must be a weirdo or something. I didn't go from never having kissed a girl straight to jumping in the sack. Shit, my girlfriend in high school made me wait 10 months before she let me in. By that time I was already halfway decent at sex because I'd done all the foreplay numerous times already. I think virgins today have all been fucked in the head by the American Pie movies. I'm glad they came out after I'd already lost mine
yeah, i was in a relationship with a girl for like 8-9 months before we went for the whole 'deal'. and im of the post-'american pie'-generation. so what gives? i don't understand people that are gripped by the immature need to lose their virginity as if its some sort of class-competition; neither do i understand at all why people need to lose their v-card to feel better about themselves... stabbing some prostrate maiden with your pork-sword for an awkward, fumbling 15 minutes isn't going to leave you feeling like the king fucking cheese for the rest of your life. if you have confidence issues and insecurities, getting wrapped up in the world of another person - especially a woman - isn't going to be the miracle panacea cure to all your worldly ills. sort yourself out and recognise that the other sex are there for bonus fun... and need to be respected, too.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6626

UnkleRukus wrote:

Uzique wrote:

ghettoperson wrote:

no, no they weren't.
There is no such thing as a quality prostitute. They've always been dirty, no matter how far you got back into history.
no you're wrong again, too.

have all you guys just had your PhD-thesis on the history of prostitution published or something? we were talking about joyce's dublin, which was a hovel of poverty and syphilitic plague... but there have been classy prostitutes. 1850's paris and the developing montmartre seemed pretty good for a classy bohemian wiggle-a-roo. and i wouldn't exactly say that harems and concubines were a poor arrangement, either.
_j5689_
Dreads & Bergers
+364|6873|Riva, MD

Jaekus wrote:

_j5689_ wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

How old are you?

Uzique wrote:

Don't sweat it. You remind me of me when I was your age. Things will happen in time, it's inevitable, unless you're a complete and utter failure (which I'm certain you are not).
She also sounds like a girl I got mixed up with. I learned a lot but went through hell to do it. But I guess you gotta learn those lessons some way or another.
Well it looks like in this particular case it's better that I don't bother with her at all and learn the lesson by word of mouth.  At the same time, this may happen again and that would make this a good opportunity to learn from it, but to make that the point of doing it just wouldn't make sense, lol.  But based on your experience what should I keep doing to eventually make things happen(not referring to her btw)?

JohnG@lt wrote:

Well I'm not gonna be picky about what order I go in, and I think a lot of people my age tend to rush directly to sex already anyway, lol.  I actually haven't watched any American Pie movies the whole way through.  Only like the first 10 minutes of American Pie(and then my cousin changed it to Titanic or some bullshit) and then the last 10 minutes of American wedding.  I've been meaning to rrent the first one just to see why everybody loved it other than the pie scene.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5393|Cleveland, Ohio
lol classy whores
UnkleRukus
That Guy

Uzique wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Uzique wrote:

no, no they weren't.

have all you guys just had your PhD-thesis on the history of prostitution published or something? we were talking about joyce's dublin, which was a hovel of poverty and syphilitic plague... but there have been classy prostitutes. 1850's paris and the developing montmartre seemed pretty good for a classy bohemian wiggle-a-roo. and i wouldn't exactly say that harems and concubines were a poor arrangement, either.
A whore is a whore, no matter how you try to classify them.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls

Uzique wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Uzique wrote:

no, no they weren't.

well since I don't know shit about Joyce I just assumed he lived in the times of those classy prostitutes, not syphilis-ridden Dublin prostitutes

Last edited by Hurricane2k9 (2011-01-30 09:31:27)

UnkleRukus
That Guy
Honestly, most prostitutes are disease ridden.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard