cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6465|Kakanien

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

cut aid to anybody BUT Israel
I always had the feeling they had the knowledge that 911** was going to go down and just let it happen, They were the only Country that got anything positive out of it.
löl
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6098|eXtreme to the maX

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

cut aid to anybody BUT Israel
I always had the feeling they had the knowledge that 911** was going to go down and just let it happen, They were the only Country that got anything positive out of it.
löl
The US government knew 9/11 was coming and let it happen, I think they were a bit surprised at the scale.

Israel has done very well out of it, lots more free weapons, they fooled the US into neutralising Iraq and Iran has been sufficiently provoked into developing into a big enough threat that the US may take them on too.

How stupid the goyim are.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6465|Kakanien
conspiracy theories/theorists make me laugh
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6397|North Carolina

Dilbert_X wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

löl
The US government knew 9/11 was coming and let it happen, I think they were a bit surprised at the scale.

Israel has done very well out of it, lots more free weapons, they fooled the US into neutralising Iraq and Iran has been sufficiently provoked into developing into a big enough threat that the US may take them on too.

How stupid the goyim are.
The moon landing was fake too.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347

Dilbert_X wrote:

cl4u53w1t2 wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

löl
The US government knew 9/11 was coming and let it happen,.
sigh ~ What have I done ?

löl <--- is anyone gonna gimme a hint.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
OK guys, you explain why the US gives one third of its foreign aid budget, and the same again in other aid, to a modern industrialised country.
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347

Dilbert_X wrote:

OK guys, you explain why the US gives one third of its foreign aid budget, and the same again in other aid, to a modern industrialised country.
We are not allowed to talk about it.
Turquoise
O Canada

Dilbert_X wrote:

I'm not arguing against the fact that we give too much to Israel.  I just don't believe that the government let 9/11 occur.  Yes, there were signs that it would occur, but in the end, things happened as they did because of miscommunication between our intelligence agencies and because security was very lax at Logan Airport.
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
The President and all the senior people in the US govt were briefed it was going to happen, its hardly miscommunication.
Turquoise
O Canada

Dilbert_X wrote:

The President and all the senior people in the US govt were briefed it was going to happen, its hardly miscommunication.
Being briefed on an impending terror attack is not so specific as to tell you exactly where and when it's going to happen.  There were a couple of possible airports and flights targeted, and we weren't aware of exactly how many people would be involved.  We also didn't know much about how they would attempt to sneak bombs onto the planes.

If "United 93" has any truth to it, then they didn't actually use real bombs.  They simply had a crafty way of making something that looked like a bomb.  The box cutters were the only true weapons they had.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6465|Kakanien

Dilbert_X wrote:

1. jewish lobby in the us

2. geostrategic reasons

3. shoah
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347
lets not Derail with another " Loose Change " thread. If we do, someone go get Marconious.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6490

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

lets not Derail with another " Loose Change " thread. If we do, someone go get Marconious.
really, i don't care which mod bans you . . .
Hunter/Jumper
+117|6347

burnzz wrote:

Hunter/Jumper wrote:

really, i don't care which mod bans you . . .
thanks !
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5466|Ventura, California
I think it's severely retarded. The world gives them a country in which to live in the late 40s. Then throughout the decades their territory is slowly stripped away from them.

The Muslims can FUCK OFF. They don't need that tiny bit of land, it's a freaking desert and of no benefit to them. Anybody who wants Israel off the map is racist. I am using the world seriously this time, as I rarely use it for anything other than joking around.

Just about everybody hates the Jews. They should be given their own country and left the fuck alone. I'm sick and tiered of all these treaties and shit that have slowly taken away their territory.

Edit: And if the U.S. cuts aid to Isreal then there will be another little thing taken away, then another, then another, etc.

Last edited by -Sh1fty- (2011-01-29 19:32:55)

And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
Us Jews would appreciate if you didn't call our homeland "a fucking desert".

https://static2.bigstockphoto.com/thumbs/1/1/4/large2/4112449.jpg

Thanks, bro.
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6706|Purplicious Wisconsin
Israel actually is quite a fertile land as well as urban. Anyway, I think we should cut funds to foreign nations. Fuck the world.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It's interesting that politicians are talking about cutting the budget (finally) as opposed to raising taxes and/or other measures to 'balance' the budget.  Only time will tell if any of this talk turns to action
You mean Republicans?
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

War Man wrote:

Israel actually is quite a fertile land as well as urban. Anyway, I think we should cut funds to foreign nations. Fuck the world.

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

It's interesting that politicians are talking about cutting the budget (finally) as opposed to raising taxes and/or other measures to 'balance' the budget.  Only time will tell if any of this talk turns to action
You mean Republicans?
I take it you didn't hear the SOTU the other night?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I think it's severely retarded. The world gives them a country in which to live in the late 40s. Then throughout the decades their territory is slowly stripped away from them.

The Muslims can FUCK OFF. They don't need that tiny bit of land, it's a freaking desert and of no benefit to them. Anybody who wants Israel off the map is racist. I am using the world seriously this time, as I rarely use it for anything other than joking around.

Just about everybody hates the Jews. They should be given their own country and left the fuck alone. I'm sick and tiered of all these treaties and shit that have slowly taken away their territory.

Edit: And if the U.S. cuts aid to Isreal then there will be another little thing taken away, then another, then another, etc.
Interesting reading of history. Israel started out with no land, took more than the League of Nations/UN had planned (and created hundreds of thousands of citizenship-bereft refugees in the process) and then annexed or occupied further territory when those that had been adversely affected by its birth geared up to fight them for what they had done. Nobody here is really advocating wiping Israel from the map. If they are a proper nation then they should be big and strong enough to stand on their own two feet (or pay back the money they're given with interest). If they can't then they're no better than any of the rest of the 'poor us, we need a handout because we can't cope' sub-Saharan nations in Africa.

Bottom line is this: the only thing Israel ever gave away was Egypt's Sinai peninsula in exchange for a peace agreement. Gaza is an open air prison. Describing having 'given it back' to the Palestinians is a joke in the context of the fact that all access and egress from it (including the passage of goods) is under the control of Israel (who incidentally thoroughly destroyed the airport just to make sure there was no direct international access from the air).

https://www.palestinemonitor.org/spip/IMG/jpg/two_state_solution_map.jpg

Last edited by CameronPoe (2011-01-29 20:47:53)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

Kmar wrote:

Btw we give much more to arab states.
Collectively maybe but not on a single nation basis (other than Iraq) and not on a per capita basis.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

right.. The arab states have also attacked Israel collectively.. so says history.
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

Kmar wrote:

right.. The arab states have also attacked Israel collectively.. so says history.
Are you arguing/implying that the US is responsible for Israel's security in the context of their situation and that it is incumbent on the US to provide aid equal to or greater than that given to any group of potential enemies Israel might have (Morocco/Algeria/Tunisia/Egypt/Jordan/Lebanon/Syria/Turkey/Iraq/Iran/Saudi Arabia/Qatar/Bahrain/Yemen/Oman/Kuwait/Afghanistan/Pakistan)?
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

No I am not. In fact i'd like to see the us cut aid to them all. The geopolitical gain is nill or even worse. Watch the video I posted in this thread..
Xbone Stormsurgezz
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

Kmar wrote:

No I am not. In fact i'd like to see the us cut aid to them all. The geopolitical gain is nill or even worse. Watch the video I posted in this thread..
I did and I agree. I am definitely an opponent of creating and maintaining dependency (especially so if it is for self-interest that is ultimately to the detriment of the citizens of the other nation).
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6465|Kakanien

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Just about everybody hates the Jews. They should be given their own country and left the fuck alone. I'm sick and tiered of all these treaties and shit that have slowly taken away their territory
wat? WAT?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard