FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
also basically its only internet spaceships at the end of the day and as long as you only fly what you can afford to replace (in your case probably frigates) it's nbd losing 5-10 ships a day, as long as you're learning from it and having fun. eve makes allowances for pvp-adverse people but it really isn't designed around PVE, almost everything in the game exists to fuel human interaction.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5500|America
I'm happy about this one. No more BECAUSE OF FALCON! Came out of warp right next to him 10k off the gate

http://combat.ishukone-raata.com/?a=kil … l_id=13708

1 less falcon in eve.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6335
teds. Will have a look at some poor bastards then. But it might take a few days, I still have no clue what the fuck is going on actually.
It´s a lot to read and figure out, despite the tutorial. But I think I might like it. Who knows? I might even enjoy the grahics at some point, when I´m so savvy that I don´t have to look at lots of text boxes while trying to figure out if my next destination is the right one, lol.
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
if you're not in the bf2s chat channel join it - top right corner of any chat window (local, corp etc) there's a lil speechbubble. click that, type in 'bf2s' and hit join.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sisco
+493|6335
I tried before, but thought I had to add some sort of # or / to join. Will be in there from now on!
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
i logged in today
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sisco
+493|6335

FatherTed wrote:

i logged in today
I saw you! But I had chats minimized
Sisco
+493|6335
Also, I made my first million today
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6614|Little Bentcock
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6510|Montucky
I bought a Rattlesnake today.

why?

Because I fucking wanted one.
mikkel
+383|6592
I bought three Tristans today, and fitted them for harassment and general fun.

Why?

Because we got decced.
Adams_BJ
I bought a charon

why?

cos I'm a jew.
Sisco
+493|6335
Speaking of buyin things, whats the best way to move assets?

I´m looking at at least a part-time miner career, but efficient jetcan mining takes at least two ships. Now I´m not always mining the same system, but wander to where the profits are.
How would I bring the ships around?
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5027|Massachusetts, USA

Sisco wrote:

I´m looking at at least a part-time miner career, but efficient jetcan mining takes at least two ships. Now I´m not always mining the same system, but wander to where the profits are.
Professional miners have 2 accounts. Main account is usually in the mining barge, and the secondary account is in a hauler with the skills to fly a freighter. Best hauling ship to get if you're mining in hi-sec is the Iteron V.

Best thing is to find a nice quiet system with decent mining opportunites and then have at it.

Also, anchoring cans near the belt you're mining in could probably increase your productivity, since you would be able to make less trips to the station.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2011-01-28 06:24:27)

If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Volatile
+252|6696|Sextupling in Empire

Sisco wrote:

Orca.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6491|so randum
logged in again
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Sisco
+493|6335

UnkleRukus wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Professional miners have 2 accounts. Main account is usually in the mining barge, and the secondary account is in a hauler with the skills to fly a freighter. Best hauling ship to get if you're mining in hi-sec is the Iteron V.

Best thing is to find a nice quiet system with decent mining opportunites and then have at it.

Also, anchoring cans near the belt you're mining in could probably increase your productivity, since you would be able to make less trips to the station.
Yeah, I read about two accounts, but I´m not into mining that much yet.
I was looking at the Iheron IV, because the V has about 750m³ more, but comes at 350k ISK more as of this afternoon. Will probably upgrade later.

I guess I rig the Iteron as a barge then, saves me the switching then.

Volatile, it´s gonna take a few more days until I can afford an Orca

Thanks so far guys
mikkel
+383|6592

Sisco wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Sisco wrote:

I was looking at the Iheron IV, because the V has about 750m³ more, but comes at 350k ISK more as of this afternoon. Will probably upgrade later.

Thanks so far guys
Iterons have one turret slot. Anything above rookie ships will outmine even an Iteron V, even if you don't dump ore into a can. Get a Navitas or an Exequror until you can pilot something better.
Sisco
+493|6335

mikkel wrote:

Sisco wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

Thanks so far guys
Iterons have one turret slot. Anything above rookie ships will outmine even an Iteron V, even if you don't dump ore into a can. Get a Navitas or an Exequror until you can pilot something better.
They come with two, the 4 at least.

just saw, the III and V come with 2, the IV only with one. FFFFUUUUUUUU-

Last edited by Sisco (2011-01-28 12:03:10)

mikkel
+383|6592

Sisco wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Sisco wrote:

Thanks so far guys

Two high slots, one turret slot. That means that you can only fit one turret, and a mining laser is a turret.
Sisco
+493|6335

mikkel wrote:

Sisco wrote:

mikkel wrote:

Two high slots, one turret slot. That means that you can only fit one turret, and a mining laser is a turret.
crap, I assumed the two highslots where what I needed for the lasers, like in my Navitas. Missed the little turret symbol above the slots
Adams_BJ
Sisco
+493|6335
lol, I still fail quite often in this game

It´s so damn complicated. Looking at the markets and trading, I´m thinking I need a B.sc. in economics to make a profit. And I hate numbers!
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6277|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

Sisco wrote:

lol, I still fail quite often in this game

It´s so damn complicated. Looking at the markets and trading, I´m thinking I need a B.sc. in economics to make a profit. And I hate numbers!
Just buy whatever is cheapest and keep an eye on the distance...

I remember accidentally buying something 8-10 jumps away once... that sucked
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard