KuSTaV
noice
+947|6672|Gold Coast
Played a bit just then.

I have to say, it was rather ordinary.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6874|Purplicious Wisconsin
Well, nothing wrong with a bit of the old ordinary feel to it. I love the game and VSS is rape. G3 is not that great in my opinion, only good if you want c4 with assault in my opinion.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
FloppY_
­
+1,010|6447|Denmark aka Automotive Hell

War Man wrote:

Well, nothing wrong with a bit of the old ordinary feel to it. I love the game and VSS is rape. G3 is not that great in my opinion, only good if you want c4 with assault in my opinion.
The G3 is a beast, but whatever you do, NEVER fire it faster than you would an M14 unless the enemy is <1m away...
­ Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6782|London, England
I was doing a round as attackers on that Lighthouse map (Valparaso?) and we were getting raped at the third set of MCOM's, I'm like fuck this shit...smoke grenade launcher + extra grenade perk thing...spam the entire location with smoke (it's pretty small, that bit in the valley) and we took those crates in no time cos they couldn't see shit.

Smoke grenade launcher wins Rush rounds as Attackers. You don't use it to cover yourself or your movement, you use it right on the enemy and blind them in their face, smoking them out like the cockroaches they are. Anyone who decides to leave the haze all confused gets mullered out in the open, whilst you casually walk over to the crate and arm it.

Unless the crate is in a building that can be destroyed, then fuck all that, all that walking over and arming the crate, just blow that building up.

I wish other classes had the option of switching your frags to smokes.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6820|BC, Canada

FloppY_ wrote:

War Man wrote:

The G3 is a beast, but whatever you do, NEVER fire it faster than you would an M14 unless the enemy is <1m away...
Didnt use it on PC, was my first platinum on PS3 though. Gun is rape.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum
g3 is sheer rape.
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FloppY_
­

Mekstizzle wrote:

I was doing a round as attackers on that Lighthouse map (Valparaso?) and we were getting raped at the third set of MCOM's, I'm like fuck this shit...smoke grenade launcher + extra grenade perk thing...spam the entire location with smoke (it's pretty small, that bit in the valley) and we took those crates in no time cos they couldn't see shit.

Smoke grenade launcher wins Rush rounds as Attackers. You don't use it to cover yourself or your movement, you use it right on the enemy and blind them in their face, smoking them out like the cockroaches they are. Anyone who decides to leave the haze all confused gets mullered out in the open, whilst you casually walk over to the crate and arm it.

Unless the crate is in a building that can be destroyed, then fuck all that, all that walking over and arming the crate, just blow that building up.

qft (UAV tri-smoke grenade launcher ftw)

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-01-23 08:35:10)

War Man
Australians are hermaphrodites.
+563|6874|Purplicious Wisconsin

Mekstizzle wrote:

Try killing enemy units with smoke grenades, it's hilarious. Puff, they're dead.
The irony of guns, is that they can save lives.
FloppY_
­

War Man wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Try killing enemy units with smoke grenades, it's hilarious. Puff, they're dead.
I quite enjoy that...

*Thump* ye'r ded bro'

Last edited by FloppY_ (2011-01-23 17:39:54)

Ilocano
buuuurrrrrrppppp.......
+341|6828

Yeah, smoking the defense works wonders.  And if you happen to kill a few in the process, great bonus.  UAV smoke sure does irritate vehicles.

As for recon ghillie suits, they sometimes make the enemy underestimate you.  Can't count the amount of times they try to rush knife me thinking that I have to reload.
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5197|Massachusetts, USA
who has  this for the 360?
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum

Ilocano wrote:

Yeah, smoking the defense works wonders.  And if you happen to kill a few in the process, great bonus.  UAV smoke sure does irritate vehicles.

As for recon ghillie suits, they sometimes make the enemy underestimate you.  Can't count the amount of times they try to rush knife me thinking that I have to reload.
i've had my head blown off more times than i can count by a recon sitting in a building thinking this would be the case, so yep
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6473

Servers will be down for 6 hours tomorrow.

During the hours of 10:00 - 16:00 GMT tomorrow, 25th January, EA will be performing maintenance on their back-end stats to improve reliability going forward. During the maintenance window, all BC2 and MOH game servers will be unavailable.

For further information, please see here: http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef … draft.aspx

Note: The above URL states 10:00 GMT - 13:00 GMT but this has been extended to 16:00 GMT for the PC platform.
FloppY_
­

ebug9 wrote:

Servers will be down for 6 hours tomorrow.

During the hours of 10:00 - 16:00 GMT tomorrow, 25th January, EA will be performing maintenance on their back-end stats to improve reliability going forward. During the maintenance window, all BC2 and MOH game servers will be unavailable.

For further information, please see here: http://blogs.battlefield.ea.com/battlef … draft.aspx

Note: The above URL states 10:00 GMT - 13:00 GMT but this has been extended to 16:00 GMT for the PC platform.
So maybe we will be able to actually PLAY after that?
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6473

What do you mean "actually play"? It's just the stats system that's been wonky lately.
FloppY_
­

ebug9 wrote:

What do you mean "actually play"? It's just the stats system that's been wonky lately.
Last couple of times I've fired up the game I've been unable to join servers
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum
might play the single player
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Matchmaking system on the 360 is god fucking awful. Every 5 seconds it tells me that it can't find any games, please try again. Well maybe if you looked for a game for more the 5 seconds, you would find one. Fucking terrible coding.
FloppY_
­

UnkleRukus wrote:

Matchmaking system on the 360 is god fucking awful. Every 5 seconds it tells me that it can't find any games, please try again. Well maybe if you looked for a game for more the 5 seconds, you would find one. Fucking terrible coding.
qft

Same thing with the PC "Play Now" feature... I think that thing worked for 1 week in between patches since release....
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6782|London, England

FloppY_ wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

qft

Same thing with the PC "Play Now" feature... I think that thing worked for 1 week in between patches since release....
I've never bothered to even press the Play Now button. GTFO with that shit DICE! I'm on a PC now, Freedom from shitty matchmaking!
FloppY_
­

Mekstizzle wrote:

FloppY_ wrote:

UnkleRukus wrote:

qft

I've never bothered to even press the Play Now button. GTFO with that shit DICE! I'm on a PC now, Freedom from shitty matchmaking!
Yep...

Not to mention it either puts you on some Czech server where noone speaks english, or an empty server or one with mega-lag/ultra-ping
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6450|Pacific NW, USA

UnkleRukus wrote:

who has  this for the 360?
I do.   I use a M&K so I raep to controller tards, luel.

Last edited by PigPopTart (2011-01-25 21:51:30)

FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6661|so randum
having more issues with stats now than i am before the server cleanup v0v
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
FloppY_
­

FatherTed wrote:

having more issues with stats now than i am before the server cleanup v0v
DICE usually break more than they fix in patches, you should know that by now
UnkleRukus
That Guy
Managed to fix my game finding problem, only to discover a new one. Balance system blows hard as well, Opposing teams usually have 4-5 level 40s while my team has people who play like they just bought the game. I always have 2x the score of the #2 player on our team while the opposing team has 2x the score of every other player on my team combined.

Finished a white pass with 3100 points, closest player on my team had 1600. Top player on their team had 4000, #2 player on their team had 3800, #3 player on their team had 3500. This applied for the next 6 games, even when I left and found a different game.

Another thing is, if I leave a game because I don't want to play against those players, why the fuck does it put me RIGHT BACK INTO THE GAME.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard