kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6834|Australia
last night i was ranked at 29. I wake this moring for some games to find i have dropped a place.
i take a look and find the ten above, and the ten below are the same, yet, i have dropped.

does anyone see anyone in the top 30 that wasnt there before?
tupla_s
+455|6598|Finland
U'r still 29
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6834|Australia
no im not.

unless someone used the commander glitch (was this removed??) and has been wiped since.

(its not a thread about ranking, i thought it was odd things were the same, although we had dropped a ranking)
tupla_s
+455|6598|Finland
Look at your self
atleast on my screen u'r 29
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6834|Australia
hmm, in the bfhq leaderboard im thirty, as to my sig. thanks though, ill cheack through the names, see who moved so far up.
master_blaster_josh
+67|6586|nl- utecht
yup 29 e
unbroken.m
+9|6749|Germany
Maybe EA set up a dummy for a certain time and your stats were updated then (referring to your sig).
In fact you are shown as number 29 in the world:
http://bf2s.com/rankings/score/
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6834|Australia
well thanks for the help, as you see, its not about skill that gets you up high.
chittydog
less busy
+586|6841|Kubra, Damn it!

Hmmm.... real problem or cheap attempt to show off that he's #29? lol

watch out, crim. I'm only 30 or 40 thousand positions away and will blow you out of the top 30 any day now.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6834|Australia

[UCF]Dauntless wrote:

On BFHQ your 30, on bf2s your 29
thats what im trying to find out. Who jump about 10k points?

somethings sometimes are better left unsaid, the meory of such, left to linger in your mind for ever, for they shall never be
great, not another i have to fight off, ive tank whored hard enough :p
Roomaster
+15|6667
hmmm... never knew there was a general! guess i should look at those thinbgsa bit more
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6777|AUS, Canberra
there is a few ea test accounts going round at the moment.
tupla_s
+455|6598|Finland
Here u r #30

And it's 'cos of this guy http://bf2s.com/player/43964920/history/Score/

Looks like he got stats reseted but got em back
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6586|England
how the fuck does anyone get 536 points on karkand without cheating ?? i played the longest game of my life a round of karkand and only got about 230 ish i think .Thats with a shit load of kills/revives and capping flags but seriously and no armour whoreing that round .I mean come on the round i did that on seemed to last for hours .I mean this guy must be cheating .
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6834|Australia

tupla_s wrote:

Here u r #30

And it's 'cos of this guy http://bf2s.com/player/43964920/history/Score/

Looks like he got stats reseted but got em back
thanks man, i didnt even think of his name outa place, DAMN that sux.
thanks all, back to the whor..i mean war
oberst_enzian
+234|6749|melb.au
i learned a new trick from you the other night kontrol... that is, the third time you killed me it was in a nove way i hadn't seen before... good to see there are a couple of aus representing in the top 30
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6694|UK
Yeah I've just been speaking to him, He got his stats back after being reset. Thats why you have dropped a place.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6834|Australia

oberst_enzian wrote:

i learned a new trick from you the other night kontrol... that is, the third time you killed me it was in a nove way i hadn't seen before... good to see there are a couple of aus representing in the top 30
what new trick? ohsnoes...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard